1k Players Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Finnley

How should this game ever grow when the server does not even let more than 1k players logg in.
http://steamcharts.com/app/287920

Currently Online 972, 15 minutes wait time.
Place in queue ~100

GG

Thread starter #3

Finnley

Tehmudjin

We were going to roam but some of our guys cant log in. We also assume that potential enemies have the same issue so its not worth it anyway.

This is quite a problem.

Thread starter #5

Finnley

getting better and better
position in queue 179

Tehmudjin

Well, I went from 88 in front of me to 20 in like 3 min

Thread starter #7

Finnley

Also people dont necesarrily use steam.. like i forget to start it most of the time

I guess atm theres like 25% of the playerbase not able to login.
Fucking horrible.

Thread starter #8

Finnley

Just close your game down and retry a complete log in. I always skip the que on my second/third retry.

Not ideal, but it works.

Not to mention # of players does not equal # of accounts logging in....With all the new subs though, SV should up their servers....

Zeeraha

For certainly there are more than 1000 players online. My estimate is 1300 to 1400 due to nonsteam clients.

Not to mention # of players does not equal # of accounts logging in....With all the new subs though, SV should up their servers....
I agree, with the influx of new players, SV needs to step up and upgrade their server limits.

Im new to the game when i first installed and logged in i started playing right away its hard to play because the movements including the swinging is clunky and not smooth i ignored the graphics but if the movements are not smooth than the only thing i can only look at is the sandbox feature dident get to it yet to comment and the guards killing your prey and get nothing from it is lame, those who uses themselves to "blue shield" to get me killed by guards is ok to me since thats player controlled but guards killing your prey and get nothing the other hand is lame. The day 2 of the game when i started i can't log in because of the queue was in spot 193 can't even log in on day 3 ether its been 2 days since i played and now i think the game is not only old and outdated on movements and graphics but a shet game with limited players allowed to play the game while many are stuck in Queue so i give it a 1/10 since the Queue is the downfall. everything else i can deal with just not playing the game because of player limit is shet so i gave it a 1/10. Hello folks :3

My only comment is this game is 2 years old? far as players told me it is yet they dident fix the queue or even upgrade the server to take in more players? lame

Dennis131

My only comment is this game is 2 years old? far as players told me it is yet they dident fix the queue or even upgrade the server to take in more players? lame

5 years. The queue is a new thing. And the server got moved very recently and it may have received and upgrade but not sure on that part.

It went from 186 to 20 instantly. Whoa. Did those 166 ppl just rage quit or what?

Tryed to log in now and my Queue spot was 101 then says im logging in then says timed out waiting 10 seconds wont lose queue spot then my queue spot became 237 im so pissed Q^Q 2 hours of waiting 2 fking hours D: might as well lable this game pay to play than free to play because sub players gets to be on top of the queue list far as i read :/

Strilan

Exalted Member
Fix your shit, Star Vault... Very disappointed, and irate about this.

Strilan

Exalted Member
"I can deal with every in - game bug that you have. But if I can't even log into the game after a day's worth of work, what the fuck's the point of me paying this sub?" - Magmatox.

Fix your shit, Star Vault.

(Just gonna put quotes from other people.)

Status
Not open for further replies.