32 Player Network MOD STYLE MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, I was wondering if it would be more financially feasible to convert Mortal to a DAYZ or WARZ style network structure and open it up to say 32 or 64 players. I do not think the current population would push those boundaries.

featherz

No no no.

Thread starter #3
Really man, its like a single player game now. Its time to face the facts, no one is renewing their subs.

And the thing is it really has NOTHING to do with the game bugs, THAT'S what is unbelievable. This cant be fixed with a patch...

Valkyria

They could always publish some sort of lan version for private servers or something else.
I think it'd be cool.

Marcus Aurelius

Silver Supporter
But this can be fixed with marketing.
And getting on board this crowd sourcing model. PC Gaming is about to enter a new age. We're going to find ourselves completely diverging from the mainstream publishing crap and console (ports) that have been spewed up for the last decade.

And this age is where games like MO will thrive.

realnaste

Honored Member
I would totally pay for that ^^ My private MO server...mmmm

sunshiner

Oh look, the sky is falling...again.
it seems that happens alot here... would also explain the gravity defying rocket pigs...

Hydras

I'd rather have MO as an MMO with more people.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
They could always publish some sort of lan version for private servers or something else.
I think it'd be cool.
Only if it was a side project and didnt take up development time for the real game.

sunshiner

Only if it was a side project and didnt take up development time for the real game.
in other words, dont do this untill the day pigs start flying.

oh wait...

yeye that one was stupid, but couldt help it

featherz

Nothing surprises me anymore on this forum the stupidity.

There is no way you thought that suggestion out before posting it.

Hydras

This would basically eliminate all the hard work they put in to making an MMORPG, essentially making a PvP arena with no substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.