A Curious Old Man

Thread starter #1
I haven't played this game with any sort of frequency in the last... two years. But the newest patch notes look interesting, so I figured I might give it one last go. I haven't any connection anymore; my sig is a relic from the past. So, my question is this: Is this game still fun? Not "is it alive?" Is it fun? Are the people left going around still having fun with it, or is it just the same tired routine?

Teknique

Trial Member
I haven't played this game with any sort of frequency in the last... two years. But the newest patch notes look interesting, so I figured I might give it one last go. I haven't any connection anymore; my sig is a relic from the past. So, my question is this: Is this game still fun? Not "is it alive?" Is it fun? Are the people left going around still having fun with it, or is it just the same tired routine?
Its not dead nor alive. Its post apocalyptic. The game at times gives a sense of being populated, especially Tindrem. Beth Jedda would be the 2nd healthiest town, but mostly only with new players. Politics is mostly dead, Null and Roar keeps have been sieged down by RPK declaring an official end to war as known in mortal terms.

Sexy/MeN fight against rpk more or less on a consensual basis. RPK even building useless shit and not really caring if people drop siege weapons on it.

MC's hit people for 80+ with the combination of trinkets and sledgehammers making foot fighting pretty much as a comedic event, kind of like an interactive SNL skit. I've personally hammered entire foot groups into the dirt for my team, and that was already pretty easy to do back in the day with a steel double axe so its not that i'm salty about it.

The sexy/men thing seems like people are having fun. I'm not really into it rn

on my side I dont think people really having enough fun for 15$/month to play this unbalanced unskilled cheese game.
The PvP gonna last 1-2 month max.

SaneOne

Trial Member
Good to see you lurkin still!
Hope to see you in MO2

Mounteds r still a thing? ... its hard to click that sub button now
Mounted and DeathKight is still a thing. like RPK bring 3 DK in a fight its normal. They 3 shot everybody.GLitch true walls, ground,they swim like nemo, u know the little red fish ? and they pretty much unkillable.

Mounted well... 2-3 shot your dead. They still fast with a lot HP.

its kinda crazy how this game is unbalanced and trash. Lets see if starvault learn from it at MO2 release. I dont see how MO2 would have a better balance with only a new game engine and the same ignorant game company that dont even play there own game.

Really sad and frustrating from a customer point of view. Specially because its the only game like it on the market and we stuck with that trash.

Last edited:
i returned yesterdary and find some veterans, funny moments and good adventures. I feel some people are return now.

i returned yesterdary and find some veterans, funny moments and good adventures. I feel some people are return now.
As did I. Quite a number of players I saw from years ago have returned.

Oh, and congratulations on the re-opening of the Royal Bank of Tindrem. May the money flow once again.

As did I. Quite a number of players I saw from years ago have returned.

Oh, and congratulations on the re-opening of the Royal Bank of Tindrem. May the money flow once again.
yes for moment all run nice honestly