A Guide to Mortal Online History (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can be said about so many players thats still in this community its not even funny...

I can only come up with a handful of players that have been obviously unlegit and most of them are from RUS, i dont count ingame exploits that last a month or two as such.

Thread starter #302

UnicornHooves

From south past the hills
where the Russians do hail
One name gives the chills
Causing players to bail
It begins with a P
and ends with a Mock
Runs as fast as can be
And never does walk
For Russia is to Nave
As Jamaica to Earth
Boundlessly brave
and sprinters from birth

Aphilas

Cronite Supporter
I can only come up with a handful of players that have been obviously unlegit and most of them are from RUS, i dont count ingame exploits that last a month or two as such.
Not to mention all the cronite RUS magically had in jungle. Claiming it all came from "when we owned GK after AQ fall". Just a slight problem... people I've played with looted 30k cronite from one of RUS towers while AQ was very much alive. We were asked politely to delete it when reported to GMs.
And that's just one instance that I can talk about openly.

BloodPK

Trial Member
Great compilation but sad to see ES was named only when we lost the keep and nothing else. When we had a keep for more than 4 years and have participated in innumerable wars and keeps falls.

From the first Wsx keep had in Moh-ki, until the last one ID, Dread on the last war... and in the middle all these keeps Fury, Ice, AQ, Koto, Electrum, IX, Hawk and Wsx again and more I do not remember now.

Spanish guys played since beta and have been part of the history of the MO in all conflicts without being mentioned in any.

But I understand it is difficult to make a compilation of many moments and wars on MO

Thread starter #306

UnicornHooves

Great compilation but sad to see ES was named only when we lost the keep and nothing else. When we had a keep for more than 4 years and have participated in innumerable wars and keeps falls.

From the first Wsx keep had in Moh-ki, until the last one ID, Dread on the last war... and in the middle all these keeps Fury, Ice, AQ, Koto, Electrum, and Wsx again and more I do not remember now.

Spanish guys played since beta and have been part of the history of the MO in all conflicts without being mentioned in any.

But I understand it is difficult to make a compilation of many moments and wars.
I just added ES to the list of important guilds during Cuppening era. I will also be adding more ES videos

Keep your eyes out in the next few minutes!

BloodPK

Trial Member
I just added ES to the list of important guilds during Cuppening era. I will also be adding more ES videos

Keep your eyes out in the next few minutes!
Good to know, just want to remember the spanish community is here from the beginning of history of MO.

This guild has been around in one form or another since 2010 and for almost 100% of that time been a keep holder. Who other than ES, a guild which also was very involved but not much mentioned, can say that?
Wise words, respect for you friendly/enemy Sir.

Thread starter #309

UnicornHooves

if an ES member would like to write something on the history of the guild, I will include that

kranick

hahahahah and ivth, and ES? we involved aprox in 13 keep sieges all destroyed, since TOP, yimirian ETC ETC

kranick

Raimbow

Oghmium Supporter
Gabarian Hegemony (March 2011 - May 2012)

vids of this time:

The Awakening(October 2012 - June 2013)

Raimbow

Oghmium Supporter
The Shifting Sands (September 2014 - September 2015)

From the first Wsx keep had in Moh-ki, until the last one ID, Dread on the last war... and in the middle all these keeps Fury, Ice, AQ, Koto, Electrum, IX, Hawk and Wsx again and more I do not remember now.

But I understand it is difficult to make a compilation of many moments and wars on MO

ill delete this whole fucking thread if you'd prefer that
STOP THAT.

I have the little-known right to shoot you to put a stop to pusillanimous behaviour in the face of the enemy, and furthermore you are not deleting *anything*, young man.

AQ of 2011 was essentially a new guild with an old name out of respect for KoLi and the fact it was the oldest guild name still going.
Not the oldest.

Status
Not open for further replies.