A Guide to Mortal Online History (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #321

UnicornHooves

STOP THAT.

I have the little-known right to shoot you to put a stop to pusillanimous behaviour in the face of the enemy, and furthermore you are not deleting *anything*, young man.
You're a pusillapotamus

Aezreal

Arena Champion
Thebadman said something about aq losing everything when our tc was the area was the biggest.

What he doesnt remember is that 70% of AQ left the game even before the last war happened. Tc was supposed to be a rebirth for mo. Instead territory was useless and pointless. The only reason we had a massive area from gk to fab of towers was mainly because I was bored and was building tc towers in fucked up places for shits and giggles.

I still dont get how sv could fuck up something so easy as tc so badly.

Aezreal

Arena Champion

This is how boring it was pre last gabarian war.

Aq in mo was pretty much dead after that patche's failure.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Thebadman said something about aq losing everything when our tc was the area was the biggest.

What he doesnt remember is that 70% of AQ left the game even before the last war happened. Tc was supposed to be a rebirth for mo. Instead territory was useless and pointless. The only reason we had a massive area from gk to fab of towers was mainly because I was bored and was building tc towers in fucked up places for shits and giggles.

I still dont get how sv could fuck up something so easy as tc so badly.
Most where back for the beginning of the war, then some left during it. And the rest quit at the siege day in GK.

You had good amount during Koto siege and the fights previous to that, after that siege you understandably didnt get that high numbers again until AQ as a whole quit.

How many was in the community ? like 30-40 with all old and inactives.

Judder

Most where back for the beginning of the war, then some left during it. And the rest quit at the siege day in GK.

You had good amount during Koto siege and the fights previous to that, after that siege you understandably didnt get that high numbers again until AQ as a whole quit.

How many was in the community ? like 30-40 with all old and inactives.

I was playing at that point, we could raise about 8 at anyone time, trying to support Koto was a nightmare as it meant trekking all the way down south then back again. With the numbers we had, realistically we knew GK was lost but we expected to get some life out of the game fighting whoever moved in with our deep banks and caches of griefing weapons all over the area.

The unfairness of the GM intervention during the siege of GK keep changed that, which was a great shame, there could have been a lot more fun to be had.

Gigamo

Arena Champion
The most players we, AQ by itself, ever had online at one time, was 29 at a keep/tower (near tephra mine) defense during the first crusade. In total we probably had around 40 members including inactives yes.

Not entirely sure about the numbers during the final days of the last crusade anymore, was somewhere between 10-15 in the days leading up to our main keep falling, up to around 20 when it fell I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.