Honored Member

drgyn

Gold Supporter
amazing video last night was so fun

Aphilas

Cronite Supporter
Our turn to blow up your shit on my next day off :) Enjoy
I think you got it wrong.
Keela and Strilan were cought farming risars together with IX-M today. I guess people never learn and we'll have to blow some more shit before people start using braincells.

Dsn

Honored Member

Strilan

Exalted Member
I think you got it wrong.
Keela and Strilan were cought farming risars together with IX-M today. I guess people never learn and we'll have to blow some more shit before people start using braincells.
I... Will do as I please. Siege the house, it's half health and never used.

I could care less. Enjoy it, you'll find NO resistance as it's not even on my radar.

Aphilas

Cronite Supporter
risar farming is not war related in any way....that was boredom that I passed on. I will take a nice corner spot in ES keep if I don't get the Keep itself :)
You might have missed the memo. Working with/assisting IX/IX-M is treated as war action.

Dsn

Honored Member
w8 a min why is it that you guys help out IX in the first place, with the help of the meduli alliance the war would already be over.

Strilan

Exalted Member
w8 a min why is it that you guys help out IX in the first place, with the help of the meduli alliance the war would already be over.
Meduli alliance spanked ES. They called in EC after we originally asked EC to be in our pocket if the war went south.

EC sided with ES and now they're using them to keep us at bay so they can destroy IX. But since we can't destroy ES with EC backing them, and since Rhodri has shown their true colors, 420 will not help defend WSX's keep, but instead will devote time and resources to defending IX.

Once all assets are destroyed.... We'll then go on a counter offensive in the off hours of every guild involved.

It truly will be a learning experience, as I've never experienced this part of Mortal and can't wait to see the first gate / house / tower (of the enemy) go down.

^_^

Good luck to all!

AidanKyros

Meduli escalated normal PVP then proceeded to try and gather EC when 27 ppl were to scared to siege ES.
Thus EC was involved. I am unsure to where the spanking as you call it was, but all i see is an escalation and then chickens with there heads cut off looking for a 50 man zerg. (hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.