Thread starter #1
I think that's all of them..........

MrB

Silver Supporter
:D <- nuff said!

Dsn

Honored Member
can you post higher quality?
couldnt read the names of guilds and who was involved?

w8 wasnt that last one hawk house?
Edit : o no that is the one left of the last one.

where did you find the boulders?

other then that GZ.

Dsn

Honored Member
Wasn't a ninja siege. We hopped into the enemy TS and saw a certain spy informing on us =)

*cough* Lorem *cough*
why is lorem and his other alts in hawk guild?

Rulant

I feel like you guys just took things to a whole new level

slyy

I feel like you guys just took things to a whole new level
Totally agreed. Wardec and pvp is one thing, asset destruction is another huge step up. You had 4 guilds, red wsx h and 420 on your side - instead of wardeccing the wardeccers with those numbers and having fun and even gaining exp in town fights, you choose to skip all that and jump straight to siegeing. Lame. And what does blowing up Xhodans stuff do anyway? Nothing, except piss him off and possibly start an asset destruction war around Meduli and on the WSX keep.

Sorry my old friends, but this action looks straight up like a flaunt of power - or do I miss some hidden purpose?

The owner of that video, check his older videos. *Spits*
Yeah I remember all his older videos. The one that is hidden now too. Ha. :p

Xhodan Xeus

I think that's all of them..........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMFG I WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i guys piss you off so much that you guys resulted in lame asset destruction? wasting boulders gold and time?

you know its pretty sad, all we wanted is to have some fun around meduli, since you guys keep guard spamming we declared war on you guys so noone could hide and run or spam fight. Even than we knew it wouldnt be a fair fight we knew that the whole guilds would wardec us! but we saw it as good pvp practice being out numbered.

and i think it started out with fun we where out numbered, we lost but i think EVERYONE no matter whos side had there fun.

but no you guys had to QQ and be mad, resulting in asset destruction on a person you know very well cant defend himself when it comes to something like that. i think you guys went a bit too far here, ill be honest i didnt expect this to happend since i always thought it was clear we are doing this for fun and pvp but i guess it was a reason for you guys to show off your epeen. ill also admit im a bit mad, i would be lieing if i didnt care at all, but i think this proves alot, shame on you guy. but ok whatevers its a game. hope your proud of your selfs

hjanuzzi

Trial Member
its only fun when you are the dude laughing right?! now its our turn to laugh HARD.
it were a very funny operation, totally worth the gold and time.

serious game is to be taken serious. Karma is a bitch uh?!

*btw the way you claim yourself it toally reminds me of the old Kubalay

Xhodan Xeus

its only fun when you are the dude laughing right?! now its our turn to laugh HARD.
it were a very funny operation, totally worth the gold and time.

serious game is to be taken serious. Karma is a bitch uh?!
lol obvious you dont understand that i could care less and you have really not accomplished anything, also karma is a bitch i dont remember use taking any assets down, even so we where already outnumbered. i think you guys shuold have realized by now that all we wanted was pvp and bring some fun in meduli, but i guess i pissed you guys off so much and made you guys QQ so hard that you guys had to result in this! so at the end i win again. the problem lies you guys take the game too serious and i dont.

Xhodan Xeus

Totally agreed. Wardec and pvp is one thing, asset destruction is another huge step up. You had 4 guilds, red wsx h and 420 on your side - instead of wardeccing the wardeccers with those numbers and having fun and even gaining exp in town fights, you choose to skip all that and jump straight to siegeing. Lame. And what does blowing up Xhodans stuff do anyway? Nothing, except piss him off and possibly start an asset destruction war around Meduli and on the WSX keep.
the thing is they did wardec us with all these guild we where already outnumberd, and like i said earlier we knew this but thought it would be real good pvp practice and i thought everyone enjoyed this since alot of people also said man now there is some fun in meduli again. never expected that it would go sofar, thought guys would be a bit more mature about it. but i have to give grats they have literly destroyed everything i own and have pretty much nothing at all anymore, but they knew this, that had to pick on somone who knew who couldnt defend him self back. oh well shit happens

Golgotha

Though I must say, you sure must have hit a nerve for it to go this far. Very true.

MrB

Silver Supporter
lol obvious you dont understand that i could care less and you have really not accomplished anything, also karma is a bitch i dont remember use taking any assets down, even so we where already outnumbered. i think you guys shuold have realized by now that all we wanted was pvp and bring some fun in meduli, but i guess i pissed you guys off so much and made you guys QQ so hard that you guys had to result in this! so at the end i win again. the problem lies you guys take the game too serious and i dont.

Politics are serious! You don't wardec someone just for fun.
If you just wanted pvp then you should have made somekind of agreement first with the involved parties!

Xhodan Xeus

It's not a waste, if they had fun, right?

It's all about fun isn't it?
im glad you did, and knowing that i pissed you off so much and made all of you cry
1 single person that is!!! at the end im the true winner. not sure if anyone in MO history 1 person pissed off so many people made them cry that they had to result in taking down 3 assets from that person. makes me a legend now thank you. dont know what you guys expect from this?
make me ragequit? rage all over? there is no question that im mad and pissed that you guys went that road. i pretty much lost everything i worked for the last 2 and a half years. you guys got me good! im literly unable to do anything anymore. however i understand this is a game and dont take shit serious.

hjanuzzi

Trial Member
its been years now, that the good people of meduli are trying to clean up the mess that people like you causes in meduli. i know that wont solve anything, but at least now you got your payback from everything evil youve caused to others.

why not wardec guilds that are likely to fight back ?! (there are so many extraordinary fight guild there).

Oh you guys want some easy pick fights right?!
totally deserved!

and the way you call yourself a legend, im 95% sure youre kubalay himself

Status
Not open for further replies.