[A]rchon vs RPK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasko

Folk metal sung in an ancient Gaulish dialect is far from emo. Far better than some weaboo poo poo you can find on 95% of your videos lel

I raise my hand against ye, thief!
For we're accustomed to receive,
Not to give hostages
Hear these words! deeds are overt!

As chaos evolves
In worthless lies
A crucial congress
At sanes banks

Gray Sublime Archon I've been called
Through all these years I bore up
Now may we all stay the course
This day
Eluveitie, I like the band
nice video in general

Here come the excuses! Still Haven't died to RPK in MK or Toxai yet, come at me.
Where have you been? I spend the majority of my IG time in MK, Toxai, and Toxai valley but I have yet to see you in a fight...

Thread starter #46
Where have you been? I spend the majority of my IG time in MK, Toxai, and Toxai valley but I have yet to see you in a fight...
Maybe if you spent less time facing the cliffs and spent more time actually facing the fight, you would see me.

Hayasa

Honored Member

Manflayer

Maybe if you spent less time facing the cliffs and spent more time actually facing the fight, you would see me.
Cliff Jumping, or as I like to call it... the RPK! new improved Ahab Rule:

"From hells heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Its tested and proven to generate 33% more tears than noob camping - 9 out of 10 griefers would agree:D

I have a confession to make; I wasn't a believer at first, but the amount of tear laden posts have proved me wrong, I now fully endorse the Ahab Rule.

Oqrec

All of this beans stuff is pretty cringe, RPK u might want to stop recruiting 2 day old noobs and tell them to go kill ppl in the graveyard to avoid getting embarrassed by trash tiers.

Hayasa

Honored Member
Who is MarcoBD?

Status
Not open for further replies.