A Treasure of a Sort!.

Thread starter #1
Dear Mortals, this will probably be my Last announcement on MO1 thread as i prepare To carry on with what i have Earned from MO1 to MO2 using a different name and with a brand new agenda so i ll just make this thread short, During all my life as a Murderer, Spy, Assassin, traitor, grifer, thief and scammer i never felt bad about it. never thought to quit or abandon that life style which benefited me more than any one alive, for me it was more like i wont leave that world in Dred silent after i came here yelling, screaming and kicking at every single one. which didn't bother me for the luxury i surrounded myself and my followers worth far more to even lose any hollow words of Honor or Ethical conducts i simply didn't care as long as it gets me rich and famous " i Lived the dream ;) " and enjoyed that game in ways non had ever imagined and for all of that i am grateful.

thu the reason i am writing that isn't some good bye note or some anonymous feeling that i am leaving this world for good no no no, its simply cos of a small incident that took place couple days ago in Tindrem where two people were arguing then my guildmate decided to end that argue by killing his opponent and flee, i took a chance that the guards were buzy and simply looted the dead guy " dear oldscratsh" just like any other day really ;) i mean not the first time i do that we stole alot of powerful guys, anyway i expected some jucy loot in his bag but holy crap it was just some worthless notes i thought to just delete then i came too curious to read them, turned out we killed one of the greatest writers in MO world and those notes were partly of his book, a truly good writings i did admire even tho that auther is a diga and god knows i hate those F***kers :D " hell i even helped in there keep siege cos i hate there guts " anyway those notes did touch a missing part of myself they kinda enlighten my mind to a More upstanding path " if such thing ever existed" so i just wanted to say thank you dear Oldscratsh thats a truely a treasure of a sort i did not expect to encounter.

Auther : character named OldScratch from the guild diga
screen credit : Skinny ;)
#Deus_Vult

your Faithful
Enjoy :

Ebefar

Dear Mortals, this will probably be my Last announcement on MO1 thread as i prepare To carry on with what i have Earned from MO1 to MO2 using a different name and with a brand new agenda so i ll just make this thread short, During all my life as a Murderer, Spy, Assassin, traitor, grifer, thief and scammer i never felt bad about it. never thought to quit or abandon that life style which benefited me more than any one alive, for me it was more like i wont leave that world in Dred silent after i came here yelling, screaming and kicking at every single one. which didn't bother me for the luxury i surrounded myself and my followers worth far more to even lose any hollow words of Honor or Ethical conducts i simply didn't care as long as it gets me rich and famous " i Lived the dream ;) " and enjoyed that game in ways non had ever imagined and for all of that i am grateful.

thu the reason i am writing that isn't some good bye note or some anonymous feeling that i am leaving this world for good no no no, its simply cos of a small incident that took place couple days ago in Tindrem where two people were arguing then my guildmate decided to end that argue by killing his opponent and flee, i took a chance that the guards were buzy and simply looted the dead guy " dear oldscratsh" just like any other day really ;) i mean not the first time i do that we stole alot of powerful guys, anyway i expected some jucy loot in his bag but holy crap it was just some worthless notes i thought to just delete then i came too curious to read them, turned out we killed one of the greatest writers in MO world and those notes were partly of his book, a truly good writings i did admire even tho that auther is a diga and god knows i hate those F***kers :D " hell i even helped in there keep siege cos i hate there guts " anyway those notes did touch a missing part of myself they kinda enlighten my mind to a More upstanding path " if such thing ever existed" so i just wanted to say thank you dear Oldscratsh thats a truely a treasure of a sort i did not expect to encounter.

Auther : character named OldScratch from the guild diga
screen credit : Skinny ;)
#Deus_Vult

your Faithful
Enjoy :

Yea I love what this guy does. Too bad nobody from eclipse will give him any audience to hear his jokes. I see now how he even made friends with someone like noobist.

well obviously this poor guy not know ICH jajajaja.

I glad read you last post, you was a true legend ming. i will never forget you!