About Mortal Online Broker and HelpChat.

Thread starter #1
Dear Mortal Online Players,

Why nobody sells mage armor in tindrem?And also why the helpchat does not respond in the game?.

Thanks,
SohMunHon,

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Because nobody is playing some month before shutdown of the game. Everybody is waiting for the release of MO2 end of this year, see https://www.mortalonline2.com

Thread starter #3
Thank you Xunila for the information.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Thread starter #6
Yes, MO1 is closed after (or with?) release of MO2.
Xunila, does Mortal Online 2 can play ecumenical spells?i mean can character be a mage on Mortal Online 2?because i only see only fighters in Mortal Online 2.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Xunila, does Mortal Online 2 can play ecumenical spells?i mean can character be a mage on Mortal Online 2?because i only see only fighters in Mortal Online 2.
Not yet in current alpha test state. But ecu spells are planned for release.

Thread starter #8
Not yet in current alpha test state. But ecu spells are planned for release.
So its useless to subscribe for Mortal Online 1 when they are going to shutdown by end of this year?.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Unless you want to do more than just try the game you don't need to subscribe. Better try to get access to MO2 alpha.

Dear Mortal Online Players,

Why nobody sells mage armor in tindrem?And also why the helpchat does not respond in the game?.

Thanks,
SohMunHon,
You can just get some good mage armor easily by killing lictors with a bow (illegal but if you have high int threatening the guards should work). I guess I can make some mage armor in Tindrem but if you want heat gear the vendor armor works fine. People dont reply in help chat because only new players can use really and you wont find many of those around XD. If you want to work things out join a guild and they will tell you everything you need to know and you wont have to worry about armor or weapons etc. Also, pvp! PS It is better to ask these things in the official mortal online discord server (usually more people there).

Last edited: