About the Roleplay section wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Miaiphonos

There's been an issue with user permissions in this section, someone noticed it and went crazy hard-deleting all the stuff... I'm sorry to say that everything we had here is impossible to restore, I hope our good roleplayers had a back-up somewhere else so they can re-post them.

Sorry again for the trouble, let's fill the section again!

Lahuzer

Omg. That rly sux... What a fucking idiot. And not good to not have a back-up for things like this. :(

Dennis131

Didn't this happen before with the other games section?

Sebas555

User permissions don't just change like that, someone messed up big time there... and no backup of the server... common... All the time spent by dedicated players just got wiped without a trace... just wow!!

Dennis131

User permissions don't just change like that, someone messed up big time there... and no backup of the server... common... All the time spent by dedicated players just got wiped without a trace... just wow!!
Just like in the game this forum is based around. Nothing is safe.

Dsn

Honored Member

Resin

A big FU to all the Role Players. That sucks.

Lahuzer

Please Wessex... Savior of roleplaying. Tell us you saved it all!!! ;)

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Please Wessex... Savior of roleplaying. Tell us you saved it all!!! ;)
We saved a few things, but we never thought that something like this would happen... It's truly a terrible loss. I'm especially sad, this is my favorite section of the forums. :(

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Might be possible to use google cache and recreate the threads
I'll try and do my part, copy and restore some of the threads I had a part in, but two years of data, so much stuff was lost! ='(

Dsn

Honored Member
Status
Not open for further replies.