About the Roleplay section wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuhtram

Silver Supporter
Hmm.. could we get a specific pinned topic/important post "General Roleplay Discussion" thread? There've been general roleplay things I've wanted to post about (forum roleplays possibilities, other RPers, etc.) but an actual post in the section seems like it's hardly the place to do so.

This is the real world I live in. My company handed me a a huge project to virutalize all of our desktops, move to thin client, and put our Exchange server in the cloud. All this while supporting the 600 people that work in the 3 buildings, "alone" I generally work 7am to 7pm somedays I even get a lunch.

Resin

Damn Allastar is a hard working mofo ;)

edit: this post was much more funny before demtri fixed /quote on his post, no really , I swear this was funny, once, sort of...

Allastar

This is the real world I live in. My company handed me a a huge project to virutalize all of our desktops, move to thin client, and put our Exchange server in the cloud. All this while supporting the 600 people that work in the 3 buildings, "alone" I generally work 7am to 7pm somedays I even get a lunch.
I jest, good sir. Your actual job will and should take priority. Good luck with the project.

Damn Allastar is a hard working mofo ;)
Agreed :p

What if Rhodri secretly sabotaged it, in order to monopolize it with resposts?!

*Insert Keanu Reeves Picture Here*

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Hmm.. could we get a specific pinned topic/important post "General Roleplay Discussion" thread? There've been general roleplay things I've wanted to post about (forum roleplays possibilities, other RPers, etc.) but an actual post in the section seems like it's hardly the place to do so.
This is a good suggestion. How about some action on it?

Tuhtram

Silver Supporter
Pretty please?

Maybe I should just make the thread and hope it gets pinned?

Status
Not open for further replies.