Account crossbank now. Please.

These arguments tempt me to agree, though I wonder if everything involved in Cooking and preparation for Cooking will fit in anything but quite a large house. (Non-portable Grinder, does that fit inside anywhere? I'm assuming that Presses do, as do the many heat sources and Butcher Tables.)
There is a furnace that you can cook with, and a butcher table. The portable grinder would have to be your choice in the house. Though there are TC options for the press and grinder.

There can be quite a bit of storage even in a small house. They say there is a max of 1000 items. But not sure if that is all storage or if house decorations count in that number as well.

The chests themselves hold 63 items each. Bags can be used but they are a bit of a hassle because you have to pull them out to look inside.

The base module is two 3x3 sections. So you can get a pretty good amount of storage just with the base module. All of which could be freely shared with any character you wish to allow access to it.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
These arguments tempt me to agree, though I wonder if everything involved in Cooking and preparation for Cooking will fit in anything but quite a large house. (Non-portable Grinder, does that fit inside anywhere? I'm assuming that Presses do, as do the many heat sources and Butcher Tables.)
Note: The deliberate spreading of this vicious, pernicious, and persistent rumour that I once suggested, as a permanent or portable appliance, a Barrel (of Fish) in which one might use the Fishing Skill in a 'protected' area MUST CEASE. Stop PMing me about it, guys.

I don't know if anyone ever really did suggest it, but if anyone did, it wasn't me.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The portable grinder would have to be your choice in the house.
Last I remember, you couldn't use a Portable Grinder in some places. Wasn't inside a House one of them?

Last I remember, you couldn't use a Portable Grinder in some places. Wasn't inside a House one of them?
I use portables in my houses on a regular basis. Grinder included.

You may be thinking about how they made them where you could no longer use portables inside towns. People used to use them right next to bankers. Myself included. I didnt like the change at first but I think it was for the best now.

Just make it like the op said, and none of this bullshit , houses as they are do not solve it.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Returning to the old way of using lots of f2p or even subscribed accounts for safe banking is also not solving problems. You can't get new players into the game when the first information they get in the help channel is that they have to subscribe two accounts with each four characters and add some f2p accounts to be able to play the game.