Adopt this retard that thought it would be a good idea to start playing this game again.

Welcome back .
If you Got what it takes Be Smart and Experience the Ultimate Freedom , Join R . P . K and Help Defending the Eastern Khurite Land's From the Vanity and Greed of the Tindremic Empire ,
Join The Last Hope For Freedom and Liberty Join
R . P . K League of Justice .

Thread starter #4
Sure, It don't matter. As long as you have fellows that are fun to play with.
Does anyone even fight RPK? or has everyone given up. That's a lot of TC if the interactive map isn't lying to me

Thread starter #7
I am still up for adoption
English is preferable
Pass times are long walks on medulis beach
Griefing RPers
Romantic butcher table extractions lasting 15+ minutes

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Please give demonstration.

Remember, if you only *pretend* that you grieve roleplayers, it's *you* that's roleplaying.

Show Us What You Got!

Thread starter #10
Remember, if you only *pretend* that you grieve roleplayers, it's *you* that's roleplaying.
I remember hearing that not to long ago from some preacher dude I offended or something, if you are indeed that guy I think you bring an excellent case to remake my footarcher.
But alas Im moving everything out of tind as fun as it was back in the day Im not going to live in tindrems rooftops again

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Keurk, though not exactly 'griefing' in his video, at least produces evidence of having been to some kind of war with a Practical Roleplay guild, once.
I remember hearing that not to long ago from some preacher dude I offended or something, if you are indeed that guy I think you bring an excellent case to remake my footarcher.
Highly doubtful that any of that happened-- I call "screenshot, or confabulation".
But alas Im moving everything out of tind as fun as it was back in the day Im not going to live in tindrems rooftops again
That's all you've got? We are disappoint.

At least you'll always have the beach at Meduli, and the Butcher Table.

Keurk

As you can see, this video is from 2011. Sander, the guy you hear in the video, is not playing since years... from my knowledge.
I am not sure about what you said about your foot archer and "that guy" stuff.

Thread starter #13
It's just some silly tindrem hijinx, it don't mean nothin

in regards to your hijinx very nice man. This game is all about griefing in some form or another.
Part of the fun is ruining someone else's good time and sometimes you're the one that gets styled on.
It's all good fun. Part of what made Mortal so fun.
Our latest success was making some dude in LiF delete his own base over some shit talk on discord

Keurk

It's just some silly tindrem hijinx, it don't mean nothin

in regards to your hijinx very nice man. This game is all about griefing in some form or another.
Part of the fun is ruining someone else's good time and sometimes you're the one that gets styled on.
It's all good fun. Part of what made Mortal so fun.
Our latest success was making some dude in LiF delete his own base over some shit talk on discord
I LIKE YOU , TRUE MO SPIRIT

Fizzdar

sorry for jumping you in sewers the other day u seem cool

Thread starter #16
sorry for jumping you in sewers the other day u seem cool
Nah dude it's fun, you definitely shat on me down there.
I was actually waiting in the dark for you to follow me down and I was going to attempt jumping you but somehow you ended up behind me in the dark and destroyed me.
Fun times