Ai

Status
Not open for further replies.

aramsm

Im not sure how many pm Sebastian get by illetrate ppl, but for forum activity I just saw me, Heretix and Darran really complainning about AI, one post of Xhodan and Diphrael about it and now sunshiner too. Because of this I took that answer directly to me, specially because was me that complaint about molva and troll, so I didnt like neither. But didnt get too much offended, and I didnt reply because I dont want polemic about that, I just want AI aaaand PvE fixed and working! I want to have fun doing PvE thats all.

So, getting to the topic. Im not sure if Heretix saw my reply, but still there is missing the melee combat when mobs get into/pass throw you. You should be aware of that Sebastian, but if I have time Ill try to film that for you.

Incarnadine

Bandits still perma KD you... or spend 30sec swinging at the air 30 ft from you

Hertix

Im not sure how many pm Sebastian get by illetrate ppl, but for forum activity I just saw me, Heretix and Darran really complainning about AI, one post of Xhodan and Diphrael about it and now sunshiner too. Because of this I took that answer directly to me, specially because was me that complaint about molva and troll, so I didnt like neither. But didnt get too much offended, and I didnt reply because I dont want polemic about that, I just want AI aaaand PvE fixed and working! I want to have fun doing PvE thats all.

So, getting to the topic. Im not sure if Heretix saw my reply, but still there is missing the melee combat when mobs get into/pass throw you. You should be aware of that Sebastian, but if I have time Ill try to film that for you.
I did I am just really backed up with RL atm to record again. Going out of town this weekend but if the issues are still there when I get back I will be sure to make a vid of this as well.

aramsm

I did I am just really backed up with RL atm to record again. Going out of town this weekend but if the issues are still there when I get back I will be sure to make a vid of this as well.
Ah ok. Np man and thx.

I don't like the general attitude of this post at all. Is this how you see your customers Seb? as a bunch illiterate retards, constantly complaining, who can't construct a proper sentence about genuine concerns with your bug ridden game?

I find this not funny at all, considering the state of things and the amount of customers you have left I would have thought you would tread with a bit more respect for your customer concerns, not portray them as leet speaking idiots.
What because he is a dev, he can't have fun? Show the guy some respect for taking the time to even come and give insight to what they are doing. That alone is more than you would ever get from most game devs and at least tries to make it fun at the same time.

This game needs a ton of work yet and as a community we do have a right to put pressure on them to get this done sooner then later. However bashing the guy for trying to give a reasonable update on why things are not working is unfair at best.

Incarnadine

I don't like the general attitude of this post at all. Is this how you see your customers Seb? as a bunch illiterate retards, constantly complaining, who can't construct a proper sentence about genuine concerns with your bug ridden game?

I find this not funny at all, considering the state of things and the amount of customers you have left I would have thought you would tread with a bit more respect for your customer concerns, not portray them as leet speaking idiots.
Cmon man Ril, he's just trying to make the post humorous for everyone to liven things up, I don't think he thinks of anyone how you're saying he is. Relax bud =)

Incarnadine

Ugh... Mobs teleporting somewhere right after spawning, them swinging at air instead of coming after you (not shooting a bow or such, swinging at air... stationary...), guards still hitting through walls regularly (including lictors force charging you through a wall)...

Status
Not open for further replies.