Alchemy for the Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sure of exact number/pu but to make that kind of potion it way time consuming and to expensive to make since it must be salvia oil base and ratio is of oil to plan is way low

StrongMad

Still less than 40. That would be if you made 1440 units of just salvia oil no multis. Also why'd you pick 1420 units? Pretty random number.

Recipe i use give me 1420 units flat base on 1 stack of DH and all other ingrediants

Hertix

yeah its 360 oil per 10k salvia at max lores.
127/10 is best ive seen yet with a extra 10 Health cuz Insane HoL but only 1 tick cuz Shit HL

Best ive made is 110-111 / 10, you would have to find 4-5 extremely high multipliers to replace my lowest ones, which is highly unlikely.

Hertix

that Japanse KotO dude made some dope potions

Well it doesn't matter unless there exists something better as base than oil and somehow 4-5 ingredients hidden away that are all super multipliers you aren't gonna get to 127. I have some testing to do yet, butI am confident there aren't more than 1-2 multis left to find if any.

Hertix

i heard a rumor of something better than Oil by about .2 but no idea what it is

sure, but oil is 42, and since my best is 110 lets say with my multipliers you get a factor of 42*x = 110 , x =~ 2.62
so with a base of 42.2 we get 42.2*2.62 = 110.5, which doesn't help much.

Nice guide,
I wonder how much could be a reasonable price of your Starting recipes, nowadays.

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
Nice guide,
I wonder how much could be a reasonable price of your Starting recipes, nowadays.
Its free, check the forums, there is a really old post somewhere showing 4 recipes, 2 use salvia. 2 seadew(leaves). Replace salvia or seadew with salvia carpels/oil or seadew leaves and its already improved.

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
ops my bad wrong type =)
I mean starting potions .
Ah that depends, i sell my potions for 7-9g per 20pu thats heals 57-58hp per 10pu. But I do have a recipe laying that I can make for 2g and heals like 35-40(not sure dont make it often)hp per 10pu.

albanjoo

So, anyone made an extreme cheap 1HP 1PU potion? Im in like 0.93 Silver for 1PU.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
So, anyone made an extreme cheap 1HP 1PU potion? Im in like 0.93 Silver for 1PU.
Why do you need those bad potions? For horses?

I will check my costs and price later.

Status
Not open for further replies.