Alchemy for the Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy one stack of Red Jambra from NPC. Fill small keg with it. Bum - 600hp potion for 3,16g ready.

albanjoo

Buy one stack of Red Jambra from NPC. Fill small keg with it. Bum - 600hp potion for 3,16g ready.

Well yeah thanks, was using red jambu. Which is 0.5s for 1hp. On a 10/6 dilution.
But looking for something cheap, and maybe cheaper for 1/1 dilution. Got like 0.93s for 1/1.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
With Read Jambura you can easily and cheap get 6 HP per 10 PU.

I don't know why you ask for a limit of exactly 0.93 silver per 1 PU. But I must admit I misread your post, thought about 93 silver per 10 PU and wondered why you would only want 1 HP per 1 PU for this price. Sorry about this misunderstanding.

But you could take Red Jambura Juice for 10 HP per 10 PU for about 0.93 silver per 10 PU.

albanjoo

With Read Jambura you can easily and cheap get 6 HP per 10 PU.

I don't know why you ask for a limit of exactly 0.93 silver per 1 PU. But I must admit I misread your post, thought about 93 silver per 10 PU and wondered why you would only want 1 HP per 1 PU for this price. Sorry about this misunderstanding.

But you could take Red Jambura Juice for 10 HP per 10 PU for about 0.93 silver per 10 PU.

haha thanks, im already doing that. But do you know if it can be even better price for 10hp 10pu than 0.93 silver? i think ive reduced to 0.73s now (1hp/1pu) x10

albanjoo

BTW do i need the lores for volumizers and multipliers? like holozoa for argus or spider lores for spider carc?

albanjoo

Thanks MasterP, and what about alchemical dissolvents?

albanjoo

really? so what if i want to use a couple of alchemical dissolvents for reduction of poisons. Wow, that skill its only needed for metal extraction?

Disclaimer:
It has been tested and confirmed by others (not me) that you do not need the lores for Multipliers or Neutralizers. However, due to the wide material type variance for bases and volumizers, I would recommend getting (at a minimum) all of the lores under Botany.

1. The "Full Chemist" - Full Alchemist and Alchemy Extractor Build

Recommended Primary Skills
Alchemy (needed for ... well, to be an Alchemist)
Potion Making (increases the number of possible ingredients in potions)
Advanced Potion Making (increases number of ingredients and result of potions)
Alchemy Contraptions (for Fabricula Expertise to increase extraction yields)
Botany Contraptions (for Herbologium Expertise to increase extraction yields)
Ore Extraction Appliances (for Press Operation to increase extraction yields)
Botany (Lores for everything that grows, very necessary)
Milling (increases yields of flour and juices with the Press)
Herbalism (increases extraction yields of herbs and plants)

Additional "optional" Primary Skills
Advanced Cooking Tools
Advanced Cooking
Riding

2. The "Hybrid Chemist" - Base Alchemist Build
Note: This build is for those that only want to craft potions, and want to do other things with their character. To obtain certain materials, you may need access to an extractor (to obtain Juices for example).

Recommended Primary Skills
Alchemy (needed for ... well, to be an Alchemist)
Potion Making (increases the number of possible ingredients in potions)
Advanced Potion Making (increases number of ingredients and result of potions)
Botany (Lores for everything that grows, very necessary)

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
really? so what if i want to use a couple of alchemical dissolvents for reduction of poisons. Wow, that skill its only needed for metal extraction?
only need the lore of the base.

Talos

Talos

Anyone find anymore potion neutralizers besides Bor?

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
Anyone find anymore potion neutralizers besides Bor?
I believe salt is one too, but im not too sure about that one. What I've noticed in alchemy though is that neutralizers aren't that important. Basically if you have lets say a potion healing for 55hp/10PU, but got direct healing for 56hp, but because of the poisen it does 1hp less, so like I said 55hp, its much more efficient to find a multiply that gives 1 more health, so It would do 56hp, than finding a neutralizer like bor to neutralize that 1HP poisen. I mean, if you're using the right multiplier you could better find one giving 2-3 more health than using the bor for that 1hp compensation, if that makes any sense.
I mean, Im able to make a potion healing for 110hp/10PU with salvia oil, we all know salvia oil has direct poisen but with salvia oil a good multiplier can mean 2-5hp difference, so why not using that instead of wasting a slot for bor to neutralize that little bit of poisen.

Talos

Talos

I believe salt is one too, but im not too sure about that one. What I've noticed in alchemy though is that neutralizers aren't that important. Basically if you have lets say a potion healing for 55hp/10PU, but got direct healing for 56hp, but because of the poisen it does 1hp less, so like I said 55hp, its much more efficient to find a multiply that gives 1 more health, so It would do 56hp, than finding a neutralizer like bor to neutralize that 1HP poisen. I mean, if you're using the right multiplier you could better find one giving 2-3 more health than using the bor for that 1hp compensation, if that makes any sense.
I mean, Im able to make a potion healing for 110hp/10PU with salvia oil, we all know salvia oil has direct poisen but with salvia oil a good multiplier can mean 2-5hp difference, so why not using that instead of wasting a slot for bor to neutralize that little bit of poisen.
You know you can make a potion of just neutralizers with any base and combine it with a keg right? xD

Talos

Talos

But would that solution dilute the keg?

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
But would that solution dilute the keg?
OFcourse it would, 1k PU of your potion, 1k PU of your neutralizer and your 50hp/10PU keg will become 2k of 25hp/10PU without poisen.

Talos

Talos

I'm trying to volumize as well as neutralize elements of an already ridiculous potion to mass produce it without diluting it terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.