Alchemy for the Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
that guide isnt bad but you dont need fabricula skill higher than 0, you just need it unlocked

Maximiliuss

that guide isnt bad but you dont need fabricula skill higher than 0, you just need it unlocked
Some people are superstitious, because the ninja nerf or fix things. So let's say a month later they fix it and you blow a ton of salvia oil. Ouch eh?

My goal was to give out enough information so that everyone is not fumbling in the dark, while leaving enough information for the thrill. I feel that part of the allure to Alchemy is that it is the one of the only professions that you can still get a sense of excitement from exploration and testing. I have found friends through Alchemy and feel that it has made my gameplay much more enjoyable.

I will not give out specifics regarding which substances are the best. This is something I would rather people do on their own.
Also dont forget that giving out certain info will narrow peoples search fields therefore reducing the chance of finding new and shiney stuff, we dont want that now do we :)

Some people are superstitious, because the ninja nerf or fix things. So let's say a month later they fix it and you blow a ton of salvia oil. Ouch eh?
That is the smallest concern i currently have with alchemy, theres way bigger things that would need fixing / looking into imho. but i am not gonna spill the beans of that, well not yet

Maximiliuss

That is the smallest concern i currently have with alchemy, theres way bigger things that would need fixing / looking into imho. but i am not gonna spill the beans of that, well not yet
So you post in a thread to be helpful and contribute nothing? You are like warchild lol. :p

Remember the lore of the mats, helps you figure out where to find them.

So you post in a thread to be helpful and contribute nothing? You are like warchild lol. :p

Dont compare me with warchild. If you havent read my other replies i to try to contribute and help. There are just things that i cannot release like that, i hope you can understand that :p

What i can say tho is, alchemy has 2 layers of production to it. if you search for info about purify pots you ll find stuff that is very interesting. The process of purify that is known openly gives away a lot of alchemys potential on what you can do and what you can achieve :) and more importantly HOW

No need for the snarky attitude. I like Pavel's posts. =P

Hugz all 'round!

Hertix

Like stat pots etc? Wow big seekrets!! :)

When you create purify potions you get the message "a chemical reaction has occurred", which means there is room for producing more effects other than the basic healing and poisons. I don't think alcohol has anything to do with puri, just finding substances that react with eachother.

When you create purify potions you get the message "a chemical reaction has occurred", which means there is room for producing more effects other than the basic healing and poisons. I don't think alcohol has anything to do with puri, just finding substances that react with eachother.
I agree on the alcohol, so far my research has indicated that it does indeed not matter, cant tell for sure tho.
My guess is that back then Henrik wanted to point people into the direction on what can react. Tho the "reaction" system is a bit weird. As materials that would react in RL dont react ingame. That makes me a sad panda

Hertix

I agree on the alcohol, so far my research has indicated that it does indeed not matter, cant tell for sure tho.
My guess is that back then Henrik wanted to point people into the direction on what can react. Tho the "reaction" system is a bit weird. As materials that would react in RL dont react ingame. That makes me a sad panda

When support for things like explosives are put in, we might be having some fun reactions =D

Amazing guide, I was looking for something like this for quite awhile.

Zergi

where is warchild?

he would be like: no thats not how it works its more complicated you need to research 8 month to figure out the basics. thats all wrong u damn fool

:rolleyes:_____:D

Hertix

A correction for you guide: Salvia heals 18 per 10 pu exactly, not 17.5.

Jambura = 6.00
Jambura Juice = 9.00
Salvia = 18.00
Salvia Oil = 42.00

Thread starter #60

NINEN

Trial Member
A correction for you guide: Salvia heals 18 per 10 pu exactly, not 17.5.

Jambura = 6.00
Jambura Juice = 9.00

I know this to be Red Jamburra Juice

Salvia = 18.00
Salvia Oil = 42.00

Noted, thank you very much for the clarification! I will update Immediately!

I will have to get Salvia Carpels though.

However, I thought it was 17.5. I may be mistaken, but I thought the numbers jumped between 17 and 18 consistently. This is because all Health Points in Mortal are in decimal values. Therefore, you have to test no less than 4 times to record an accurate value, and you have to ensure you use Mind Blast to lower your health pool. This is because if you lower it using ANYTHING else, then the HP pool of the testee will be in decimal format, not a whole value. Which will skew the results. I could be wrong, so I'll change until I can reconfirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.