Amulet of Folfol

u should post a screenshot of stats, because name is telling nothing to us. Amulets/trinkets got random stats and values, so no point asking for them by the name.

Thread starter #3
Okay, I wasn't aware:

Weight: 0

Tier 3 Uncharged
+ 32 Ecumenical Spells
+ 28 Endurance
+ 5% Blunt Defence

+ 3 Ecumenical Defence

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
There is a flood of trinkets in the game since last year's chicken event. I would not bet on high prices on this ring. Please compare to the offers in Tindrem's broker.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
The title is literally "amulet" you dolt. Unsure where you got ring from.
Sorry, my fault to write "ring" instead of "amulet", but for your wording I would not buy anything from you.

Thread starter #7
Sorry, my fault to write "ring" instead of "amulet", but for your wording I would not buy anything from you.
It is your fault.

Because of my wording you would pass on an opportunity? Would you do that in general?

If so you got some learning to do dolt. But so do I.

I make plenty of money I don't need your business. YOU in particular.

Get the fuck off my thread lmao.

Last edited:
This one will work great as an Amulet for a hybrid ff I say 35 - 45 G for it thought u sell it faster if offers it for 25 G " just advising " since the market is full of trinkets since the last event as xunila said it will be hard to sell something like this ... Still a very decent one .

It is your fault.

Because of my wording you would pass on an opportunity? Would you do that in general?

If so you got some learning to do dolt. But so do I.

I make plenty of money I don't need your business. YOU in particular.

Get the fuck off my thread lmao.
what hell did this cretin crawl out of

so sad for the MO community