An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Alfie

Arena Champion
As a representative of AQ, I have been authorised by its members to issue the following.

I would like to apologise on behalf of my guild for our actions taken at the GK keep siege on Sunday, 19th of February. For those who weren’t there, we instructed one of our members to begin crashing our fellow enemies during the siege, after our vicious outrage where some of our members were wrongfully accused and banned with evidence which at the time confirmed the accusation (read more here).

Though one specific member caused the crashes, it was authorised by us, therefore the blame does not lie with that one individual, but with us as a guild. We were in an uproar over the incident and felt cheated by something we’ve all invested a lot of time into; however that does not make what we did right.

I would therefore like to apologise to those affected at the siege and to the support staff for causing them more problems when they have always had good communication with us.

I would also like to apologise to the entire community. This is not how a guild should act now or ever. Our actions as guilds reflect onto the community as a whole, which can lead to a bad overall view from the outside world. We should be encouraging others to play, not scaring them off with bullshit like this.

At the end of the day this is a game; one which we all love deep down even as much as we all try to deny it. I wish nothing but the best of luck to Starvault, however myself and others from the AQ community will not be participating in Mortal Online anymore.

No one can deny the fun we’ve all had, but it’s time for some of us to move on. Any Trash talk/banter aside, we leave without bad blood, and truly wish everyone the very best.

Best Regards
Alfie

Status
Not open for further replies.