An official announcment from th GGA(Good guy Alliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
WEwon.jpg

The Good Guy Alliance as we have become known would like to announce:
That the War is over!.

We joined together out of a mutual desire to remove the Nutcup alliance's influence on Nave. We have taken 4 keeps and handed them to independant pvp/pve guilds, we have broken the nutcups stranglehold on the players of nave and we have shown the leaders of guts for the cowards they are.

Nave is now entering a new period of its existence where independant guild pvp will thrive and new guild will rise without the fear of being forced out of the game by nutcup zergs.

With all that in mind i would also like to state now officially that:

THE GOOD GUY ALLIANCE WILL NOW DISBAND.

All guilds involved will return to their previous status of individual pve/prp/rpk etc
We never intended to be nutcup 2.0 we Joined together to accomplish a goal and we have done just that.

My thanks goes out to everyone involved , 4 keeps in 10 days is a record and a remarkable achievement, you should all be proud.

And just a note to the Nutcup: You are still being watched so tread carefully.

People of Nave enjoy your new world.

My thanks

Lexorn (Proud Member of FATE)

Darran

"You didn't win anything because we don't care about assets!"

You may thank me nutcup, I posted it for you.

Thread starter #5

eldrath

Well a statement of every member of the GGA who is now allied with who would go a long way to dissuade any doubts about if the alliance is in effect at an end.

Thread starter #7
Im sure All the leaders of the respective guilds will post here.
The post has only been up 6 mins :)

Dhiref

All guilds involved will return to their previous status of individual pve/prp/rpk etc
Im not seeing that in ES palisade.

Kogah

View attachment 9385

We never intended to be nutcup 2.0 we Joined together to accomplish a goal and we have done just that.
lmao! I lawled at this part as I was thinking of how many PAI, NTC, and ARTS I've killing in their buttcup-keep in the last week... At least when the nutcup was pvp guilds you had a chance to fight people... nothing like a huge group of people that focus on gaining stacks of hornscales to keep the Mo community thriving! lol...

#SeeYouInMyNewKeepPAI

Thread starter #11
lmao! I lawled at this part as I was thinking of how many PAI, NTC, and ARTS I've killing in their buttcup-keep in the last week... At least when the nutcup was pvp guilds you had a chance to fight people... nothing like a huge group of people that focus on gaining stacks of hornscales to keep the Mo community thriving! lol...

#SeeYouInMyNewKeepPAI
Your entire post makes no sense.
Nice try.

Surkan

Time to ninja siege all keeps during school time Diph.

Kogah

Your entire post makes no sense.
Nice try.
Well only if you have no idea what goes on in mo... which--in your case--is a bet I'm willing to make. There are currently 3 of those "anti-nutcup" guilds living in PAI keep for the moment... I've been running around inside that keep for the past week murdering them at a pretty constant rate... So I'm probably a better judge of that situation than some guy who still thinks Charlie Scheen memes are funny enough to keep as a representation of himself.

I live in PAI keep now... best squatter 2014

Manbird

I'm sure everyone's relieved the nutcupping is over. I heard Lexorn has cold hands and tries to slip his finger in when you aren't looking!

Thread starter #19
I think everyone involved in the Get-Good-Alliance should turn their attention to FATE now considering it has lexorn in it.
Thanks Diph, im feeling the love.

Kogah

just waiting for the first attack on NWO keep.. wherein PAI,NTC,and every other guild (probably minus LAW) that was involved in this shows up to defend it...

Status
Not open for further replies.