An unexpected Journey. The return of Lord Ibarruri. Chapter I

¿Must Ibarruri try join with friends and try discover more about this mystery?

• Yes, we need know more about Dragon Order and plans this guys. Need more information

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • He need return and begin join the old friends and claim the land

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • He mustnt go Tindrem Shipyard, is a trap

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Ibarruri must be stay in Sarduca, he is a betrayal, same was Komodor.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
CHAPTER ONE:

"GOSTH OF THE OLD DAYS."

After the events of the last years, the fall of Komodor and his legitimate government, many things have happened.
Forced into exile by my enemies, I have hidden for a long time on the shores of Sarduca, in my former lands of the Oasis, that paradisiacal sand full of wealth and life.
In the bowels of Sarduca I have found a source of prosperity and wealth, a hidden treasure and enough time to rebuild my economic power.

While I watch with concern the fall and ruin of Myrland, I meditate on what I can do.

deserto-dei-tartari1.jpg

While I count my coins in the vaults of my refuge, a guard brings me a message that has just arrived...

"The order of the dragon observes you, Lord Ibarruri.
We monitor the Nave's destinations.
We move the threads.

The Shadow looms over Myrland."

"It's time to go home. Look for a man with the dragon tattoo on his face, in the port of Myrland, in15 days. He will tell you what to do."

9423967_orig.jpg

It's a trap? A conspiracy?
Maybe my enemies want to kill me and eliminate the last loose end. Then I realize that all my enemies have died.

Only Monica the Fanatic leader of the COT and his associate in the shadow, the proud and arrogant Lord Tindremic, Fabonius Cornelius, who always opposed Komodor for racial motives and his lust for power, can try to manage the threads in the shadow. Monica disband COT paramilitar militia when Komodor get kill, but he still wait in shadow, observed me and meditate how give next step. Still COT can return?

The shadow of the order of the Dragon is long and has always haunted me.
As far as they have come in the past to achieve their goals, always manipulating the threads always driving the men, manipulating.
Are your goals noble? Or are they sinister?

I have to meet my old Master Lord cronwell and the legendary informer Grayfox, the only ones who have enough knowledge about this sinister order.
I decide to investigate this sinister track, but if I go back to Tindrem, I will not do it alone ...
It's time to go home and summon old friends and allies.

download.jpg

What new adventures await me on my return to Myrland?

Attachments

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Of course, it's a trap.

(Remember, if nothing else, that the port and surroundings are especially ill-patrolled by guards; bandits and other thugs teem in or close to such areas; and, you will be not far from where the cloaca of the sewers drain the bowels of that once-great city.)

Go anyway. All men die, but the Radiant Lord allows most-- the humble & the great, the good & the wicked, the devout & the unbeliever-- to pass through the dimness back into the light. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.

I demand one stack of gold royalties for using my ‘Choose your own Adventure’ idea in the role play section. I invented that. If you don’t pay up I’ll sue you in Tindrem courts and seize assets that way.

Thread starter #4
I demand one stack of gold royalties for using my ‘Choose your own Adventure’ idea in the role play section. I invented that. If you don’t pay up I’ll sue you in Tindrem courts and seize assets that way.
There is no Tindremica authority to sue me.
The throne is vacant and all government posts are vacant as well.
We have no emperor, no hand of the emperor. (I was the Emperor's last hand before going into exile)
We also do not have septon Supremo
We do not have regional governors, nor alguaciles, nor militia captains.
We do not have the supreme general of the army.
We do not have a supreme judge, attorney general or state attorney.
The Tindrem courts no longer exist.
We also do not have a representation camera where the houses can meet.
We do not even have an arena for the plebs to enjoy the shows.
And you, the arrogant and racist Tindremic lords, have not moved a finger to avoid this ruin.
However, I sail back to Tindrem ready to put my gold, my abilities and my life at risk to help Myrland recover. Once again.
I reject your threats and refuse to accept any tindremic authority that you designate. I will not pay you a coin and I will use those resources to arm my troops against arrogant and conspiratorial subjects like you.
Soon after my return I will fortify myself and summon my old and loyal friends around me. I will return to my ancestral lands and I challenge you to try some political movement to try to diminish the legitimacy of my actions.
You despise the Thursars. I am half Thursar half Khurite.
But I will show to your arrogant court of conceited nobles what a half blood can do.

We will see where all this ends.

Thread starter #5
Of course, it's a trap.

(Remember, if nothing else, that the port and surroundings are especially ill-patrolled by guards; bandits and other thugs teem in or close to such areas; and, you will be not far from where the cloaca of the sewers drain the bowels of that once-great city.)

Go anyway. All men die, but the Radiant Lord allows most-- the humble & the great, the good & the wicked, the devout & the unbeliever-- to pass through the dimness back into the light. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.

Soldeus will guide me in these moments of doubt.
While I am traveling on my boat back to Myrland, I will pray to find the answer to so much enigma.

There is no Tindremica authority (followed by a tremendous amount of blathering).

If a rebellion forms in the woods, does it make a sound?

What is the sound of one rebel rebelling?

Ruminate on these classic philosophical points and ye shall find salvation.

grendel

My Lord Cornelius, you have been absent from Tindrem a long time, during your absence the merchant Ibarruri went mad from his heavy purse. He now wander the world telling all who care to listen that he is emperor tindremic. Pity him, cause he is insane.

Thread starter #8

I am not rebel. Only one citizen that put in table proposal. i not mad.

Last edited:
Thread starter #9
My Lord Cornelius, you have been absent from Tindrem a long time, during your absence the merchant Ibarruri went mad from his heavy purse. He now wander the world telling all who care to listen that he is emperor tindremic. Pity him, cause he is insane.
Jaja. Not man. I not emperor. Only offee my candidature no more. Not is my decision be a emperor. Is myrland populus decision. I only am a myrland servant. No more.

Last edited: