Ancient History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Bizzy, the guildleader from 13 brought this old stuff up in IRC yesterday. The logs below might help a bit. This is all ancient history, but its nice to read back and see how the world has changed.

<[Myrm]NakieoN> ok
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> He is, if my distinguished colleague will yield to let me answer.
<[Myrm]NakieoN> lets get this show started
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Darn it, Sindas.
* [VAL]Mixo (VALMixo@cable-205-245.zeelandnet.nl) is binnengekomen bij #phoenix
* [WSX]Laylah_Sothenic slaps [Aegis]Sindas around a bit with a Salmon from the Fish Barrel of Wessex.
<[VAL]Mixo> hi !
<[Aegis]Sindas> I summoned him..
<[Myrm]NakieoN> is any more people coming
<[Myrm]NakieoN> ?
<[GD]princereaper> "lights up a cig"
<[Myrm]NakieoN> i dont want to start this if we have more diplos coming
<[WZ]Xunila> not from our side
<[Myrm]NakieoN> Sindas?
<[Myrm]NakieoN> Nidhogg if you have any diplos that are part of prom alliance that should be in here, if possible please get them
<[Myrm]NakieoN> if not, let me know so i can start this
<[Aegis]Sindas> I'm asking Energyo at the moment.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> no, I think Ill leave the other diplomats on the gunboat
* [GD]JJ (chatzilla@cable-205-245.zeelandnet.nl) is binnengekomen bij #phoenix
<[Myrm]NakieoN> ok
<[Myrm]NakieoN> we'll just wait for energyo
<[Myrm]NakieoN> then we will start
<[Aegis]Sindas> I can't get him to respond in mumble and do not have an alternative way to contact him unfortunately.
<[Myrm]NakieoN> ok
<[Myrm]NakieoN> well
<[Myrm]NakieoN> first off
<[Myrm]NakieoN> when i present to you all diplos my idea
<[Myrm]NakieoN> take it as MY idea
<[Myrm]NakieoN> not the idea of Myrm
<[Myrm]NakieoN> i'll take my tag off to make it more clear
* [Myrm]NakieoN is nu bekend als [NIX]NakieoN
<[NIX]NakieoN> ok
<[NIX]NakieoN> as it stands, MO is dying
<[NIX]NakieoN> there are 2 things that are driving MO into the ground
<[NIX]NakieoN> SV's lack of skill
<[NIX]NakieoN> and 13.
<[GD]princereaper> griefing and wisent hunting
<[NIX]NakieoN> dont roll your eyes when i say 13, but it is a fact that they are trying to take over every keep in the game
<[NIX]NakieoN> and once they do, it will be impossible to take any keeps back
<[GD]princereaper> i agree
<[NIX]NakieoN> as they will have access to 100% of siege weaponry
<[Aegis]Sindas> Agreed.
<[NIX]NakieoN> so we must unite
<[GD]princereaper> they got a third keep location
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes
<[Aegis]Sindas> They're working on one.
<[NIX]NakieoN> we must unite and band together to ensure the future of MO
<[NIX]NakieoN> we have to have every guild and alliance in the game
* [WSX]Malachi_Drake (Malachi@cable-205-245.zeelandnet.nl) is binnengekomen bij #phoenix
<[NIX]NakieoN> to drop their NAPs
<[NIX]NakieoN> their MDAs
<[GD]princereaper> im already jealous and imma hit goldbulms house cause hes the bitch that giving them the money i bet.
<[NIX]NakieoN> or whatever other political stuff
<[NIX]NakieoN> to come under one common banner
<[NIX]NakieoN> against a common evil: 13
<[NIX]NakieoN> this alliance will only last until every property of 13 and it's allies are destroyed.
<[NIX]NakieoN> Every keep, every house.
<[NIX]NakieoN> if you all agree
<[NIX]NakieoN> i will also contact Harl and Ascension
* [VAL]Mixo is nu bekend als [NIX]Mixo
<[NIX]NakieoN> and give them a 2 week decision
<[GD]princereaper> i think pretty much everyone here hates them, i can't stand bizzy since beta times with the forum rage.
<[NIX]Mixo> we are in
<[NIX]NakieoN> to come under the alliance of Phoenix or at least stand out of the alliance and watch Oasis/13 get destroyed.
<[GD]princereaper> no forget harl and ascension they are close with 13.
<[NIX]Mixo> q
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes, but will Harl/Ascension WANT to have every one of their property destroyed?
<[NIX]NakieoN> i doubt they will protect 13 on a major level
<[NIX]NakieoN> to gamble all of their power.
<[Aegis]Sindas> Do not give Harl and Ascension a chance, until the moment you take action, or they will prepare Thirteen.
<[NIX]NakieoN> so you want to group Oasis, Harl, and Asc together
<[NIX]NakieoN> in our quest?
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Let's wait until NakieoN is done with the initial statement, then take turns answering and asking questions.
<[NIX]NakieoN> i kinda am already done
<[NIX]NakieoN> i did get my point across
<[NIX]NakieoN> but i am very curious
<[Aegis]Sindas> No, I just believe that you should only give them the chance to join Phoenix when they have no time left, not when they have a lot of time to think things out.
<[NIX]NakieoN> to what WSX and Prom have to say
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Kk. Sindas and Zangler? Do you pass or want to say something now?
<[NIX]NakieoN> also Mixo
<[NIX]NakieoN> take off [NIX] tag
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Prometheus stays neutral in this conflict
<[NIX]NakieoN> are you sure?
<[CIR]Nidhogg> by all my reports 13 doesnt have that many people
<[NIX]Mixo> why?
<[Aegis]Sindas> I would like to say my personal opinion, though I do not think Zangler will agree.
<[NIX]NakieoN> 13 will not be neutral to you
<[CIR]Nidhogg> the current factions are well balanced
<[CIR]Nidhogg> if they wont be we will fight them
<[NIX]NakieoN> are you sure you want to do this?
<[NIX]NakieoN> Prom would be a major player on this one.
<[NIX]NakieoN> Prom would have a chance to write history
<[NIX]Mixo> i dont like them a bit.. and i had the thoghts you have if they take all we have no chanse so for me is a easy choise... so sorry i dont take off the tag..
<[NIX]Mixo> Bite me
<[NIX]NakieoN> well it's just that i dont want people in #mortalonline to know
<[NIX]NakieoN> until i make this kind of thing public.
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> i am sorry...is this being moderated?
<[CIR]Nidhogg> TOP/TnA and whoever else has issues with 13 should be quite capable of dealing with them by themselves
* [NIX]Mixo is nu bekend als [VAL]Nixo
<[VAL]Nixo> k?
* [FOR]Phrack_ (IceChat7@cable-205-245.zeelandnet.nl) is binnengekomen bij #phoenix
<[NIX]NakieoN> Nidhogg, but i do not have an 'issue with 13'
<[NIX]NakieoN> i want MO to propser
<[NIX]NakieoN> but as it stands, 13 will kill MO if they continue with their empire-building goals
<[Aegis]Sindas> The issue, Nidhogg, is that Thirteen seems to have unlimited resources. One of my sources have let got that they have indeed duped in the past, farm daily and have private funds from at least one player close to Meduli. It is hard to fight a large alliance that can pull ten Catapults out of their keep without burning a hole in their pocket.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> how will empire building lead to the destruction of MO?
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Sindas if that is true Ill need proof, so would GMs
<[NIX]NakieoN> if they control every keep, it will be impossible to fight back against 13 on a major level
<[NIX]NakieoN> 13 will have access to all siege weaponry and no one else will
<[CIR]Nidhogg> thats a big 'if'
<[NIX]NakieoN> they will
<[CIR]Nidhogg> if they manage to get ALL keeps then any war will already be lost
<[NIX]NakieoN> they started out with one keep
<[NIX]NakieoN> and now 2
<[NIX]NakieoN> and then 3
<[NIX]NakieoN> exactly
<[NIX]NakieoN> we must ensure a healthy balance
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> may i speak?
<[NIX]NakieoN> one guild is not supposed to control all keeps
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> from a technical aspect...a keep, at this point offers little benifit other than the fact it is there and whatever future features are added
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> TnA is aware of the imperfections of MO right now with regards to keeps
<[Aegis]Sindas> It will have uses in the future, and by then it would be too late.
<[FOR]Phrack_> hrmmm interesting
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> and the fact that it has no defensive properties yet are fairly easy to attack
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> with much less risk
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> a guild or alliance that loses their keep stands to lose a great deal of their players
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> since so much money and work was put into it
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> i spoke with Bizzy myself, for quite some time yesterday about this topic
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> he does understand this
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> their expansion is not the threat to MO...the threat is the destruction of other's keeps under the current technical environment
<[NIX]NakieoN> but there are major logistical problems to destroying a keep
<[Aegis]Sindas> May I respond to that?
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> Bizzy, like us, enjoy the game...and does not want it destroyed
<[Aegis]Sindas> While we wait, Thirteen continues to build
<[Aegis]Sindas> He will wait until he decides it won't ruin the game, and by then he will have five or more at least. Then what? Then it's Hyperion vs. Cotc all over again. Thirteen will pretend to be the good guys and act hurt that people don't like them, but they will use their lies to take over.
<[Aegis]Sindas> No one wants thirteen to rule Myrland entirely.
<[Aegis]Sindas> Taking out Thirteen will not hurt the game as much as Thirteen taking over Myrland.
<[Aegis]Sindas> That is a fact we can all agree on, I believe.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> so destroying keeps would destroy the game. yet the suggestion is there that we do exactly that: destroy all keeps and houses from one faction
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> Sindas: unless you have spoken with him more recently than i have, then there is no point in making assumptions on someone's behalf
<[Aegis]Sindas> Zangler, it is already known Thirteen is working on a third keep.
<[Aegis]Sindas> They have already targeted all major alliances and guilds.
<[NIX]NakieoN> it is noted on the political map.
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> [13:48] <[CIR]Nidhogg> so destroying keeps would destroy the game. yet the suggestion is there that we do exactly that: destroy all keeps and houses from one faction
<[CIR]Nidhogg> which means they spread themselves over three keeps to defend
<[Aegis]Sindas> What do you think they plan on doing when the game is fixed, being friends and picking butterflies in the thirteen different territories they will own?
<[NIX]NakieoN> i am pretty sure that 13 originally intended to stay in meduli plains and now look what happened - 2 more keeps in 2 different territories
<[NIX]NakieoN> i guarantee they will either take down a keep that once belonged to TnA or TOP during the Great Northern War
<[NIX]NakieoN> and then erect a keep in it's place.
* [FOR]RanKor (chatzilla@cable-205-245.zeelandnet.nl) is binnengekomen bij #phoenix
<[WZ]Demon> which would make ours the next probable target.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> or TOP and TnA will do likewise to them
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Gentlemen, could I suggest getting in a few more responses before continuing to debate?
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> or I'm afraid some here will never have a chance in the time they can allow.
<[NIX]NakieoN> WSX has not talked very much and i would very like WSX to.
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> [DC]Goran, are you ready, or pass?
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Forsaken?
<[NIX]NakieoN> they are mostly neutral
<[NIX]NakieoN> i think
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> [FOR]Phrack_ and [FOR]RanKor?
<[NIX]NakieoN> they are simply here to report to Thaeric on the forums
<[NIX]NakieoN> since Thaeric is having some IRL issues with a family member
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Neutral does not indicate without an opinion or interests at stake. =)
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> All right.
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> [GD]princereaper, are you two ready, or pass?
<[FOR]RanKor> Our council will talk after this meeting
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> [VAL]Nixo, anything to say for Valhalla, or pass?
<[FOR]RanKor> While we share your concerns, it is not an easy matter for us to give an answer quickly
<[NIX]NakieoN> i realize this as FOR is largely neutral
<[FOR]RanKor> Neutrality and all...
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Understandably, and we won't assume you don't have a point of view.
<[VAL]Nixo> we talk about in the guild
<[FOR]Phrack_> we can not do this with out proper vote
<[GD]princereaper> I don't like 13 that much and if they take over top area, they be in our area which will be a future ploblem for chaos so personally i would want them dead but I only would help you guys out if it benifted us.
<[NIX]NakieoN> well said.
<[NIX]NakieoN> i think this is what every other diplo in here has to consider: helping if it benefited them
<[NIX]NakieoN> Laylah, please go on with your point of view
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> [WSX]Malachi_Drake, Your Excellency, are you ready to speak on behalf of Wessex?
<[WSX]Malachi_Drake> Hello all.
<[VAL]Nixo> but every one knows here if we let this go far its over for all off all PKS/grinder/miners or what ever .. so think about that.. thats my word
<[FOR]RanKor> And as 13 has a plan...so does Forsaken. We would hate to ruin what we are moving toward. That said, we must consider the long term effects if we choose to join this endeavor
<[FOR]RanKor> or choose not to
<[GD]princereaper> If i may speak.
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> GD, you have the floor.
<[WSX]Malachi_Drake> Be my guest.

Thread starter #2
part II

[NIX]NakieoN> im sorry, what did you mean to ask, nidhogg?
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> may i speak?
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes, this is pretty much a free floor right now
<[CIR]Nidhogg> inhabitants of Oasis are not automactially allied with 13, same with the residents of Promethea
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> first of all i think we all kind of dislike the way -13- is behaving recently, playing napoleon, and noone does want them to controll all or even the most part of myrland
<[NIX]NakieoN> then we will simply take down the keep
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> but i don't see -13- achieve that controll in a short period of time so i personally don't see an immediate urgency to go for their annihillation now.
<[WSX]Laylah_Sothenic> Please do all of you let Wolfszeit have their turn, as they have not yet.
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> they have might have the resources, but they definitely dont have the manpower to achieve this within the next month, but if they try to do that, we would have to react quickly, so i think as an formal meeting this is doing a good job!
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> after all i personally am totally with the goal of this meeting, and if we get that crusade running we won't be the ones who will let it stumble, but we will have to discuss this internally first ;)
<[NIX]NakieoN> hmm
<[NIX]NakieoN> ok
<[NIX]NakieoN> so if we don't act NOW, we will come back together later on to discuss creating an alliance such as this?
<[NIX]NakieoN> is that what you are saying?
<[FOR]Phrack_> forsaken would need a weeks time atleast to come to a conclusion
<[NIX]NakieoN> it is a good idea to wait to see if 13 continues to try and take over every keep spot, but we have to be flexible: it may be too late if they take too many
<[NIX]NakieoN> of course
<[NIX]NakieoN> take all the time you need, Forsaken.
<[NIX]NakieoN> but nidhogg does bring up a good point: we cannot just destroy Oasis
<[NIX]NakieoN> so i present a new question:
<[GD]princereaper> if your going to do something then do it soon, because im already bored and they are the only ones who are sieging keeps so they are a dangerous party but I would do it to teach other guilds a lesson.
<[NIX]NakieoN> what if we simply destroyed all other keeps that belong to 13?
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> if we get all alliances, or as you would say FACTORS to agree to start the crusade now, WZ won't be the obnes to bug out!
<[NIX]NakieoN> actually
<[DC]Goran-afk> I think instead of taking them out completely.. just suppress them from building and expanding further would be a more viable option
<[WZ]Demon> well i gotta say we recently proclaimed our neutrality, same for PROM. I don't like 13 and they accepted the german madman therawoy in their ranks who threatens everybody since. I think at one point or another we will have to fight them. I'm just not sure in how far one can trust their assurances. but i am kind of tired to get told by some zerg or the other what we can do or not
<[GD]princereaper> if chaos joins, which really decides on many factors internally and externally we will either die or win.
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> and by us just talking here and now, we already took the first and maybe most important step on starting it ;)
<[NIX]NakieoN> Nidhogg
<[NIX]NakieoN> anything else to say?
<[GD]princereaper> who has a siege engine?
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Prometheus will not join this as the situation is now
<[NIX]NakieoN> would we have succeeded our goal by simply destroying all 3 of 13's keeps?
<[NIX]NakieoN> ok
<[NIX]NakieoN> princereaper, any keep can produce siege weapons
<[CIR]Nidhogg> TnA, TOP and Myrm should be more then capable of countering this
<[NIX]NakieoN> Myrm does not have a keep.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> and I also do not see a direct threat to the server caused by 13
<[NIX]NakieoN> and PHOENIX is not related to Myrm in any way
<[GD]princereaper> I think that relying on others to do your dirty work is good but it makes the ones who did it look at you differently.
<[Aegis]Sindas> If I may say some information I've recieved lately that may help some people understand the gravity of the situation?
<[NIX]NakieoN> go ahead, please
<[FOR]RanKor> Forsaken will also stay non-committal at this point....but we will be discussing this as a top priority
<[DC]Goran-afk> its not only a question of 13, also their affiliation to AQ, HARL and Reign causes a setback
<[NIX]NakieoN> Asc is also working on a keep
<[CIR]Nidhogg> prince, Prometheus has no preferences in this, 13 isnt threatening us
<[CIR]Nidhogg> nor is the other side
<[Aegis]Sindas> Despite what Thirteen and their friends may say about not sieging, I have gotten information recently that an unknown, fairly large alliance hidden in the game will soon ally with them to take out TOP. I do not know if this is 100% true but I do know they have been planning it.
<[DC]Goran-afk> in order to successfully get 13 under control. we would need to engage AQ and friends at same time to disadvantage their support to 13
<[Aegis]Sindas> If this happens, TOP will die easily, we all know this. And we all know the possible targets they will hit after their new found friend takes the TOP keep.
<[GD]princereaper> All i know is that with prom backing this, the chances of us winning are near 100& ^.^
<[NIX]NakieoN> Goran, there is a possibility that i can get AQ to back off of protecting 13
<[VAL]Nixo> Sindas i have heard the same thing but not 100% of it
<[Aegis]Sindas> If this new friend does stick with them, they will grow in numbers by a large quantity.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> wont that turn us into exactly what we are here to combat?
<[NIX]NakieoN> actually no
<[DC]Goran-afk> yeh a possibility is one thing, seeing it happen is another
<[NIX]NakieoN> the goal of PHOENIX alliance is simply to get 13's empire-building crusade under control
<[NIX]NakieoN> and then dissolve.
<[WZ]Demon> the basic problem here is, with siege warfare the game has developed from smalltime pvp battles to large alliance battles. thus the larger alliances have the power to bully/blackmail smaller guilds and alliances, since the destruction of assets awards them leverage.
<[NIX]NakieoN> but there will be a condition in my imaginary 'terms and conditions' that if 13 attempts to empire-build all over Myrland, all old guilds of PHOENIX alliance would come back together again
<[Aegis]Sindas> I know for a fact that AQ is very very loosely allied with Thirteen, it would not be hard to persuade them otherwise.
<[WZ]Demon> 13 has already proven that they are willing to attack assets of other guilds and destroy them.
<[NIX]NakieoN> hence the name of PHOENIX
<[GD]princereaper> the truth is prom, 13 threatan chaos and they already threatan you because they will take myms keep spot and the third keep is directly south of yours and then theres top and TnA's keep
<[NIX]NakieoN> since phoenixes die and rise from the ashes, etc
<[GD]princereaper> thats 3 keep spots.
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes
<[NIX]NakieoN> and Sindas i have many contacts
<[NIX]NakieoN> with AQ
<[NIX]NakieoN> i think i can get AQ to become neutral in this conflict
<[NIX]NakieoN> but i am not sure about Reign
<[GD]princereaper> so we can expect 13 to take myms one, and we can expect the acension to take one and Harl to take another or they share them.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Im interested in this 'hidden alliance' that will join with 13
<[CIR]Nidhogg> any more information about this?
<[NIX]NakieoN> me too
<[NIX]NakieoN> i have not heard of this
<[NIX]NakieoN> but nidhogg, if this information comes to be true
<[NIX]NakieoN> would Prom consider joining PHOENIX?
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> thats exactly what i just thought @nidhogg
<[WZ]Demon> yeah who is left.
<[GD]princereaper> we are :D
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> prince...
<[CIR]Nidhogg> I would need more information Nakieon, we will NOT fight for love of the people here, or to put 13 in their place. We would fight for self preservation
<[NIX]NakieoN> Sindas, does this 'hidden alliance' have any plans to be very aggressive
<[Aegis]Sindas> One moment please.
<[NIX]NakieoN> when it comes to empire-building? for example would they eventually want to attack Prom? i realize that information is very limited but i think this is what Nidhogg would want to know.
<[GD]princereaper> as i see it, top/TnA/Myrm will lose, that means Prom and chaos will be surrounded by this "alliance"
<[Aegis]Sindas> One moment, I will respond to that in a few seconds Nakieon.
<[NIX]NakieoN> again, Myrm is NOT related to this conflict.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Nakieon, should TOP and TnA be destroyed by 13 I fully expect them to take on Prometheus
<[GD]princereaper> i doubt it
<[GD]princereaper> bizzy doenst have the balls
<[NIX]NakieoN> are you aware that TOP is disbanding, Nidhogg?
<[NIX]NakieoN> TnA is the only major player vs 13/harl/asc
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Ive heard rumors
<[NIX]NakieoN> TnA cannot stand alone against so many
<[GD]princereaper> sorry i just had to throw in that :D
<[NIX]NakieoN> this is why im acting now
<[NIX]NakieoN> before TOP disbands
<[GD]princereaper> but yeah i bet 13 will attack prom as they are the only power that would stand between them and domination.
<[NIX]NakieoN> considering Prom has 2 keeps
<[CIR]Nidhogg> 1
<[CIR]Nidhogg> we have 1 keep
<[NIX]NakieoN> i
<[FOR]Phrack_> imo, prom would be the last one thed attack, when they have the advantage
<[NIX]NakieoN> political map says otherwise?
<[CIR]Nidhogg> yes, its Bevo, he is rather generous when it comes to keeps
<[WZ]Demon> yeah says prom builds the one next to mhorin khur
<[NIX]NakieoN> who is it there then? ol
<[WZ]Demon> and i heard syvi is the party building it
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Prometheus
<[NIX]NakieoN> yeah
<[NIX]NakieoN> i know Syvi is
<[CIR]Nidhogg> but we have one keep
<[NIX]NakieoN> i dont understand
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> and are close to the second ^^
<[NIX]NakieoN> i know you have 1 keep in sunken isles area
<[CIR]Nidhogg> we have one keep, to understand the rest you would need to be present at Prometheus alliance meetings
<[NIX]NakieoN> but are you working on a 2nd?
<[NIX]NakieoN> anyways
<[CIR]Nidhogg> thats in the works
<[NIX]NakieoN> even if Prom owned 2 keeps, i would not be worried as Prom are known for their neutrality (much like FOR and somewhat WSX)
<[NIX]NakieoN> but 13 is a concern
<[Aegis]Sindas> Alright, the following is information I personally have collected, and as I say this, none of this information has anything to do with AI or TnA whatsoever.
<[NIX]NakieoN> as they are rather aggressive..
<[WSX]Malachi_Drake> somewhat WSX? We have been completly neutral lol
<[GD]princereaper> 13 are taking advantage of the situation because of the games low population and guilds hesitation to go to war with each other because of the risks. if we leave it 2 late then it be harder to squash them and to be honest i see a birth of new "goons" clone here.
<[NIX]NakieoN> lol my bad, malachi
<[WZ]Demon> let sindas speak
<[Aegis]Sindas> There is an alliance in the game who we all thought dead, but has recently talked with thirteen and friends about taking TOP's keep. If they do this, which I am still hearing they might, they will take TOP easily. If this alliance does not have the power to fight Thirteen and friends, which they don't, Thirteen will get a new point to strike from.
* [DC]Goran-afk heeft verlaten (Ping timeout)
<[Aegis]Sindas> This is also proof that other alliances may be in game that have also stayed hidden and everyone must account for this.
<[NIX]NakieoN> i have no doubt that this is possible
<[FOR]Phrack_> biding their time, like the zerg did...
<[Aegis]Sindas> Thirteen having the power it has is a much higher risk when other guilds are looking for them to gain their own benefits, it's making them larger and stronger every day.
<[Aegis]Sindas> It's not simply that they are trying to attack a few guilds, but that they are working daily to take down all major alliances.
<[Aegis]Sindas> No one here can say that, with a straight face, they are not a potential target.
<[WZ]Demon> Prom is probably the safest atm.
<[GD]princereaper> yeah they are the strongest factor here.
<[FOR]Phrack_> we know we are, they have 'random pk groups' hit us daily
<[WZ]Demon> but since they already tried to destory our keeps when they were in the process of being build
<[WZ]Demon> i don t really trust 13
<[WZ]Demon> to just target top
<[VAL]Nixo> can i speak?
<[VAL]Nixo> we are 9 guilds here right?
<[Aegis]Sindas> Yes.
<[VAL]Nixo> ok say yes or no then so we can count
<[WZ]Demon> ?
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> y
<[VAL]Nixo> valhlla yes
<[VAL]Nixo> valhalla yes
<[NIX]NakieoN> what's your point
<[NIX]NakieoN> ?
<[VAL]Nixo> the point is to go on or not
<[WZ]Demon> you wanna vote or what?
<[Aegis]Sindas> You can count in the nick list.
<[NIX]NakieoN> if this alliance takes off im going to be recruiting everyone possible.
<[NIX]NakieoN> AH
<[NIX]NakieoN> [VAL]Nixo is trying to see who is in
<[VAL]Nixo> yes
<[NIX]NakieoN> as in, who is willing to be a part of this alliance.
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes/no
<[VAL]Nixo> thx
<[GD]princereaper> we can speak as guilds then we leave the final decision as alliances.
<[Aegis]Sindas> I take my "yes" back then, I misunderstood. I cannot speak for AI or the Talusian Alliance.
<[NIX]NakieoN> yeah, i forgot
<[NIX]NakieoN> Nixo
<[NIX]NakieoN> im sure you can understand that every guild here has to talk with their members
<[FOR]Phrack_> like i said b4, forsaken needs some time
<[NIX]NakieoN> and officiers
<[NIX]NakieoN> etc
<[GD]princereaper> so lets hear every guild leaders personal decision then we have a final vote at the end.
<[NIX]NakieoN> princereaper
<[VAL]Nixo> but it needs to be soon
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> i dont think we will get any agreement tonite, could we agree to meet again on sunday?
<[NIX]NakieoN> some people here are not guild leaders
<[Aegis]Sindas> I think almost all guilds here need at least a week to discuss this.
<[GD]princereaper> 1 week?
<[NIX]NakieoN> i will not be available on sunday
<[NIX]NakieoN> but yes
<[NIX]NakieoN> 1-2 weeks
<[CIR]Nidhogg> you dont want Prometheus guildleaders all in here
<[GD]princereaper> damn you guys are disorgansied.
<[WZ]Demon> look who's talking
<[WZ]Demon> -.-
<[NIX]NakieoN> why not, nidhogg? lol
<[GD]princereaper> you seriously want to wait till keep alarms are ingame.
<[Aegis]Sindas> Some of us have entire alliances to discuss with.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> because we manage to argue enough when we are on our own and not all of us have the same grasp of english.
<[NIX]NakieoN> i see
<[VAL]Nixo> if you guys wait to loong its over...
<[NIX]NakieoN> we will do it this way
<[NIX]NakieoN> in one or two weeks
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Prometheus leaves things like this to me, not much on talking most of them
<[NIX]NakieoN> i'll try to find all of you on IRC.
<[VAL]Nixo> two weeks they got maybe 2 keeps more... or?
<[NIX]NakieoN> if they do obtain more keeps in that time, i'll contact you guys faster
<[CIR]Nidhogg> its this 'hidden alliance' that Im interested in
<[NIX]NakieoN> to get an agreement faster
<[GD]princereaper> as i see it, top/tna need to be replaced.
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> depends on goldblums gold factory ^^
<[NIX]NakieoN> or northblade's
<[NIX]NakieoN> :p
<[GD]princereaper> we can leave it, and just let prom alliance take the shit after TnA/top is gone.
<[FOR]Phrack_> if they expand 2 more keeps in 2 weeks, we should all know the answer by then
<[Aegis]Sindas> We should all PM Nakieon with our guild/alliance's Main Diplomats/contacts then, as some of us are not the people who decide this stuff officially.
<[NIX]NakieoN> are you serious, princereaper?
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> princereaper: yes...are you being serious?
<[GD]princereaper> chaos would be dead for sure i think, or we have to bow down and suck dick i bet.
<[WZ]Demon> he never is. at least i like to think so
<[NIX]NakieoN> he isnt
<[NIX]NakieoN> anyways
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes
<[NIX]NakieoN> Sindas
<[NIX]NakieoN> that would be very much appreciated
<[NIX]NakieoN> the people i SHOULD be discussing this with
<[NIX]NakieoN> for the creation of PHOENIX alliance
<[NIX]NakieoN> please PM me their names
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Prometheus would fight, but princereaper, credit us with more self preservation instintcs then letting something get that far
<[NIX]NakieoN> or a link to their MOFO account
<[NIX]NakieoN> no
<[NIX]NakieoN> i meant PM me on the forums
<[NIX]NakieoN> oh fine
<[NIX]NakieoN> lol
<[GD]princereaper> You guys are the only guys who are able to fight them 1 on 1 as there are only 2 super alliances in this game, 13/acension and Prom.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> TOP had/has a lot of people as well
<[Aegis]Sindas> Had.
<[WZ]Demon> which would mean if we take 13 out, prom dominates.
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> had...
<[WZ]Demon> :-D
<[GD]princereaper> once we small factors are gone, it be just some super hyberion war
<[NIX]NakieoN> Demon
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Demon has a point
<[NIX]NakieoN> except that Prom is not aggressive
<[VAL]Nixo> yeah they got plenty ppl thats it..
<[NIX]NakieoN> or are they?
<[NIX]NakieoN> it's just that Prom are more modest
<[NIX]NakieoN> 13 is not
<[GD]princereaper> the thing is, that prom are ok, i like cir alot from beta times.
<[NIX]NakieoN> all they do is talk shit on the forums and attack people during their downtime.
<[WZ]Demon> yeah CIR is cool
<[WZ]Demon> rest i dunno
<[NIX]NakieoN> they have to understand that they cannot do these things without suffering consequences.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> learn Russian, French, Italian and Spanish and you can get to know them all
<[NIX]NakieoN> anyways this meeting is coming to an end as i think we've gotten all of our points across
<[FOR]RanKor> yes you have
<[GD]princereaper> i agree, and it make everyone here including Prom to think twice about trying to be a global power.
<[NIX]NakieoN> and i leave you all with 1-2 weeks time to talk with your guilds, your members, your pets, etc
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> we already had our contact with your russiians ;)
<[WZ]Demon> i start with the french and spanish ppl then
<[GD]princereaper> this gives the small factors a chance to also build up.
<[WZ]Demon> russian, no thanks. golo is a crybaby
<[NIX]NakieoN> and if possible PLEASE private message me on the forums with names of diplos or people i should talk to
<[NIX]NakieoN> so i can get you guys together again next week or next 2 weeks
<[GD]princereaper> Im sure in the future chaos alliance could take on 13 but as we stand we are disorgansied and Ill equiped and not ready to combat such a huge threat by ourselves or with the other small factors.
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> kk
<[VAL]Nixo> like Myrm :)
<[WZ]Demon> too much focus on keep grinding
<[NIX]NakieoN> no problem princereaper, just PM me
<[NIX]NakieoN> on the forums
<[NIX]NakieoN> on diplos for CHAOS.
<[WZ]Demon> btw, we d need funds for siege engines too
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> you will get them ;)
<[GD]princereaper> the diplos are the leaders.
<[WZ]Demon> if we wanna do this
<[WZ]Demon> we can t wait 4 weeks between keep attacks
<[NIX]NakieoN> well let me know who the leaders of Chaos are then princereaper
<[GD]princereaper> chaos doesnt make a decision like PROM do, we discuss it out.
<[NIX]NakieoN> i know Merkaba is a leader of Aco but i dont know why
<[NIX]NakieoN> ah
<[WZ]Demon> haha because he is cool
<[NIX]NakieoN> well then go discuss it and we'll come back together in 1-2 weeks time to discuss final arrangements.
<[GD]princereaper> 1-2 weeks :O
<[GD]princereaper> we all be dead
<[WZ]Demon> chill prince
<[GD]princereaper> top is going down within this week from my intel.
<[NIX]NakieoN> anyways
<[NIX]NakieoN> guys
<[WZ]Demon> we'll see
<[NIX]NakieoN> Nixo came up with a good statement
<[NIX]NakieoN> in PM
<[NIX]NakieoN> <[VAL]Nixo> myrm can we have a promise that you dont PK us and we dont PK you? better for the allince to get 13 down.
<[NIX]NakieoN> <[VAL]Nixo> for a while
<[VAL]Nixo> true
<[GD]princereaper> 1-2 weeks once siege engines can be saved in this world, top will be gone for sure.
<[NIX]NakieoN> please understand that while i am a Myrm member, i am simply the executor for this alliance
<[NIX]NakieoN> myrm is NOT related to this alliance
<[WZ]Demon> well no sense in moving siege engines if myrm crashes down on them for the lulz
<[NIX]NakieoN> however, i may be able to pull a couple strings to avoid conflicts
<[NIX]NakieoN> i know
<[GD]princereaper> the thing is myrm, if you guys are not helping out, then why should we.
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> could we expect draft T&C by next meeting?
<[GD]princereaper> your not different from us.
<[NIX]NakieoN> but i cannot guarantee anything
<[GD]princereaper> if you expect us to help, then you help.
<[NIX]NakieoN> lets just say myrm WILL fight 13
<[NIX]NakieoN> but as it stands they are a no-ally guild
<[NIX]NakieoN> [NIX] is simply my idea
<[NIX]NakieoN> [Myrm] has other plans.
<[GD]princereaper> I for sure will just say no if you guys expect us to throw away our morals and you do not.
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes Zangler, T&C
<[NIX]NakieoN> i will be working on T&C
<[VAL]Nixo> we need to have total brotherhood on this one..
<[Aegis]Sindas> Princereaper, that is what he is saying. He is doing this on his own and Myrm is not involved.
<[Aegis]Sindas> I can understand that.
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> i would be interested in seeing them ASAP
<[NIX]NakieoN> i am not much on political stuff but i'll try my best to type up a good T&C
<[NIX]NakieoN> ok
<[NIX]NakieoN> i will work with you on this one zangler.
<[GD]princereaper> thats bullshit man
<[NIX]NakieoN> prince
<[GD]princereaper> you want us to do your work give us 750 gold
<[NIX]NakieoN> Myrm operates independently and so does the members of Myrm
<[WZ]Demon> lol
<[NIX]NakieoN> this is simply my idea, not Myrm's
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> prince ..
<[NIX]NakieoN> prince
<[NIX]NakieoN> if you do not want to join [NIX] then do not join.
<[NIX]NakieoN> that is all i am going to say on this matter as you are the only one who cannt understand my intentions (and myrm's)
<[VAL]Nixo> we cant going thinking about going on 13 and killing others for a bit. we need to save we have and go VIKING on them. thats the truth
<[NIX]NakieoN> and i dont even have 50g.
<[FOR]RanKor> Ok, this is no longer constructive
<[NIX]NakieoN> anyways
<[NIX]NakieoN> you all know what to do
<[GD]princereaper> i want us to have certain victory and to do this all parties involved should be a part of it, if one party is not then this can lead this mistrust and alienation.
<[NIX]NakieoN> i would also advise that after i leave this channel, you all leave as well
<[NIX]NakieoN> because people can /whois you
<[NIX]NakieoN> people will be suspicious if they see several diplos
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> princereaper: so can 'jokes' such as yours above about TnA
<[NIX]NakieoN> in one channel
<[CIR]Nidhogg> people in Mortal are always suspicious
<[NIX]NakieoN> nah
<[NIX]NakieoN> people in TF2 are
<[VAL]Nixo> mmm!!
<[NIX]NakieoN> Zangler, how long should it take for me to write the T&C?
<[NIX]NakieoN> actually im gonna just take this to PM
<[FOR]RanKor> As a neutral guild, we understand the reasoning behind this meeting. We shall convince our council. Nakieo, you can expect a proper response via PM within a week.
<[Aegis]Zangler_h> very well
<[GD]princereaper> as i see it, you want 13 dead? yes or no
<[NIX]NakieoN> final note: you all know what to do, contact your guilds, contact your leaders, contact your members, etc, send me a PM on who i should be talking to in the next few weeks
<[NIX]NakieoN> yes
<[NIX]NakieoN> and we'll come back together in the next few weeks
<[NIX]NakieoN> for final arrangements
<[NIX]NakieoN> and final decisions
<[WZ]Demon> okay
<[NIX]NakieoN> ok, thank you RanKor.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Nakieon, you have Prometheus response. We wont join in the current situation. this new 'hidden' alliance might change things
<[FOR]RanKor> Good day all.
<[GD]princereaper> I doubt chaos will say yes if people are half hearted.
<[NIX]NakieoN> ok Nidhogg
<[NIX]NakieoN> please PM me if anything changes.
<[GD]princereaper> this new hidden alliance i can say was probs us.
<[CIR]Nidhogg> Prince, you arent hidden mate
<[WZ]Demon> ?
<[CIR]Nidhogg> far from it
<[WZ]Demon> indeed.
<[WZ]Demon> you are the loudest person i know
<[NIX]NakieoN> as someone else noted
<[WZ]Demon> and thus worst at hiding
<[NIX]NakieoN> this is not constructive
<[NIX]NakieoN> so if we can all respectfully leave this channel without any troubles...
<[WZ]Demon> agreed
<[WZ]Demon> byae
<[NIX]NakieoN> bye
<[NIX]NakieoN> thanks for coming
<[WZ]Xunila> cu
<[WZ]MalbynaTOR> bye

Bevo

Honored Member
When am I going to get my announcement?

I found this to be very intresting. I am curious out of all those present in that meeting who are still active in the game. Not sure how long ago this was but I am guessing TOP never disbanned as I see them all the time. Who was the hidden ally?

<[NIX]NakieoN> are you aware that TOP is disbanding, Nidhogg?
<[GD]princereaper> top is going down within this week from my intel.

Oh, how wrong you all were.

Why'd we get left out of this, out of curiosity? I know we were a bit inactive for a couple of weeks while 2/3s of our leaders were on vacation, but we were the main targets of the OS/Asc/HARL zerg for quite a while, it seems odd that we would be left out of something like this, especially given how many times we were mentioned.

EDIT: It seems kind of funny that this was only like a month or so ago, and since then Prom (the strongest) has basically fallen apart, and TOP (who wasn't even included in these talks because people thought we were falling apart) is now probably the strongest. Time moves fast in this game, damn.

I think the more important point is which clan became the "13" threat now, and which clans changed positions over time.

Quite fun to watch the responders on these threads look in the mirrors and say such comments. Very entertaining.

I'd be more scared of the reflections myself.

Shinzon

Honored Member
I think the more important point is which clan became the "13" threat now, and which clans changed positions over time.

Quite fun to watch the responders on these threads look in the mirrors and say such comments. Very entertaining.

I'd be more scared of the reflections myself.
At the time that meeting took place 13 and their friends were really a large threat; it took all of TA and TOP in order to halt their onslaught. I was chuckling at the time because of this combined effort the other guilds were given Luxury to decide whether they wanted to participate or not. Should TOP have buckled; TA would have quickly came next.

Suffice to say, should those fears that trigger that meeting came to pass; things would be vastly different around here. As soon as the tide slowly started turning and 13 was being pushed back, Prometheus quickly joined in on the fight and declared war against TA; which quickly turned into "South vs North".

I think I can write entire history books on what happened in MO.

NOTE: I am making very broad and general statements; please forgive their bluntness; but if I were to right a more accurate account of the events that took place, and their respective starting points; it would literally be a book.

Aphilas

Cronite Supporter
To sum up:
Nakieon was right. 13 had the plans to take over the map. Hidden ally was Ascension(AQ/Reign) and HARL.
First target was Myrmopolis, which fell.
Second target was TOPs keep, like heeded by Nakieon and Sindas. TnA and part of Myrm came to help and keep stood.
Prom went against TnA. This part surprises me most, since now I know about this political discussion. Seeing that 13 allied with Ascension and HARL and were actually going after the keeps like heeded by Nakieon, Prom decided to not support "stop the XIII" but in a way attacked the force that was trying to stop them. "TOP is weak" was still around in rumors so technically what Prom did was attack the only force (according to their own intel) at that time being able to slow down/stop 13/Ascension/HARL. Leaves me pondering there. Hidden agreement or pure seek of benefits and hoping 13 would leave them alone if Prom helps 13 on their quest.
3d target after failed siege of TOPs keep was Prom sieging TnA. At that point Chaos, TnA and TOP had a meeting and decided to stand together. TnAs keep stood.
After those 3 sieges North did first serious attack on South. Target was Oasis keep. Siege lasted about 6-7 hours with North completely dominating the field. During that period groups from Oasis, Prom and Ascension were routed by North with totals I'd say about 80-100 people killed on South and 20-25 killed on North side during the night. I believe that night was a breaking point in this war.
Later there was one last attempt from South to siege TnA, which failed.

After these events, South started to collapse. Several things influenced the course of the events, but I'd line out these as major points:
North standing together surprisingly well without any search for personal gains and/or searching how to overrun the remaining North forces after war with South has ended.
Prom siding with 13, Ascension, HARL started to break up Prom from inside. A lot of guilds inside Prom didn't like those allies.
TOP. I know it's like patting on my own back, but tbh I think we did a Phoenix phenomena there and became one of the major surprise factors for the South to decide the outcome of war.
Lack of PvP experience for majority of Southern forces.

EDIT: Thanks for the read Nid.

s22190

Trial Member
That dicussion happened like what ? A month ago..wow...things move fast

Shinzon

Honored Member
To sum up:
Nakieon was right. 13 had the plans to take over the map. Hidden ally was Ascension(AQ/Reign) and HARL.
First target was Myrmopolis, which fell.
Second target was TOPs keep, like heeded by Nakieon and Sindas. TnA and part of Myrm came to help and keep stood.
Prom went against TnA. This part surprises me most, since now I know about this political discussion. Seeing that 13 allied with Ascension and HARL and were actually going after the keeps like heeded by Nakieon, Prom decided to not support "stop the XIII" but in a way attacked the force that was trying to stop them. "TOP is weak" was still around in rumors so technically what Prom did was attack the only force (according to their own intel) at that time being able to slow down/stop 13/Ascension/HARL. Leaves me pondering there. Hidden agreement or pure seek of benefits and hoping 13 would leave them alone if Prom helps 13 on their quest.
3d target after failed siege of TOPs keep was Prom sieging TnA. At that point Chaos, TnA and TOP had a meeting and decided to stand together. TnAs keep stood.
After those 3 sieges North did first serious attack on South. Target was Oasis keep. Siege lasted about 6-7 hours with North completely dominating the field. During that period groups from Oasis, Prom and Ascension were routed by North with totals I'd say about 80-100 people killed on South and 20-25 killed on North side during the night. I believe that night was a breaking point in this war.
Later there was one last attempt from South to siege TnA, which failed.

After these events, South started to collapse. Several things influenced the course of the events, but I'd line out these as major points:
North standing together surprisingly well without any search for personal gains and/or searching how to overrun the remaining North forces after war with South has ended.
Prom siding with 13, Ascension, HARL started to break up Prom from inside. A lot of guilds inside Prom didn't like those allies.
TOP. I know it's like patting on my own back, but tbh I think we did a Phoenix phenomena there and became one of the major surprise factors for the South to decide the outcome of war.
Lack of PvP experience for majority of Southern forces.

EDIT: Thanks for the read Nid.
If your keep fell during those sieges I would doubt you would have been able to regain any steam; it's probable that TOP would have really ceased to exist, if a symbol of accomplishment like a keep were to be destroyed. Granted the leaders when they came back could have still pulled things together; but with much greater difficulty, and I doubt you would be in the exact same state as you are now.

At the same time; the one thing that drove all of the Northern guilds and Alliances together was the fact that if any one of them got taken out, and fell; the other two would follow suit very quickly. That meeting in itself probably marks a very delicate time in MO's history. The earlier battles were really close, and 13 was held back by a very slight margin.

Aphilas

Cronite Supporter
That meeting took place in mid/end of August...but interesting how things developed since then :)
Yeah, I was on vacation from 14th August to 1st Sept. Dral was on vacation from 15th to 2nd I think.

And I agree Shin. After I came back stuff was really in bad shape for TOP. If keep fell when it was sieged (I was still away) very high chances TOP would be gone as such. I managed to get 2-3 extra days after I came back via political nonsence of trying to negotiate peace and shit which were vital to regroup TOP. After that, things went good for North.

KoLi

damn how fast this world is changing but the biggest server powers like TOP / Ascension / Harl / Prom are still alive :} i just wounder what will be in 0.5 year or something like that will ascension still live in gk ? will top FAil will harl won the world ? :} i just hope we still be here to read it :}

You guys gave 13 way too much credit. The guild from the start of release never had more than 15 people online at once in the first month, but on average maybe 5-10 online at once at 13's peak in release. Oasis was mostly a failure, as most of the Oasis guilds were European, and 13's leadership played on strictly U.S. schedules. The Oasis guilds just caused problems for the most part and never significantly contributed to any offensive or defensive seiges that I know of. Usually they were griefing noobs outside Meduli and Vadda, shit like that, and there was a total lack of communication between the Oasis guilds and 13. For Oasis numbers, Therawroy (who is an awesome guy btw and led the one cool Oasis group) had maybe 10 of his guys on at once as their max, and usually just 2-3 online. KOV had about 5 people in all, and were strictly guardzone warrior griefers, rarely online, and just 2-3 online at a time when they were. I never saw DR with more than 3-4 people grouped up, but they had more like 10 active members I think. Out of these Oasis residents (most of which were idiots) only 2 or 3 max ever helped out in a seige. The Oasis idea did involve a decent number of people (maybe 25 in all from the 4 small guilds living there), but it definitely didn't make 13 a political threat to anyone. 13 itself was definitely no threat. They just had a few guys who liked to build shit and farm a lot.

The thing about 13 though was that they had some hardcore workers who were online all the time. They would build build build and just put up walls sometimes without telling Knox and Bizzy beforehand. The Oasis keep deed came largely sponsored by a 3rd party guy who liked the idea, then some of these hardcore workers built it up.

Month 2 there were almost never more than 5 members of 13 online at once. The last month there were never more than 1 or 2 on vent at a time, usually not even in game. This is when the leftovers moved on and 13 basically died, but hopefully they will be back later on.

What is it that 13 did to scare you guys so much? Were 5-10 people really such a threat that you needed to organize the whole server against them?

I also found a few things amusing:
1. You all responded to a meeting called by some adolescent forum troll who should have no influence over the politics in this game, but was given influence because you gave it to him.
2. It was repeatedly said that 13 had 3 keeps and never corrected. 13 and Prophecy jointly put up a keep on the jungle island very early, then Prophecy quit so ownership defaulted to 13. It was pretty useless having a keep that far out with no useful resources nearby, so they decided to try building up this player-town Oasis closer to civilization as the next project to stay entertained, and had help by local civilians who were interested in the project to build it. Mekon and Clan were bored one day so put up walls in a 3rd keep spot location, but there were no plans to build up another useless, expensive keep after seeing how worthless the first ones were.
3. You left out TOP. wtf?
4. 13 just hated AI (and Myrm, but most of the server did then) so was only interested in attacking AI. Bizzy told me once that it's just fun to have a "mortal enemy" in game so 13 will always be against AI. Ascension and HARL were the ones that had issues with TOP, but bc of the top/tna/chaos alliance and the fact that 13 had such small numbers (but very active ones), 13 allied with ascension and harl.

I hope the Epic patch brings enough new people to this game that there are some new reasonable and intelligent diplomats for a change. Reading those logs made me embarrassed for most of you involved.

edit: Maybe that was a bit harsh, as WSX, Forsaken, and Prom all came off as fairly reasonable and thoughtful. The rest of you guys though...just wow.

Necromantic

Raise your hand if you already knew that Prom is not to be trusted and would post those logs to anyone they see fit in the first place.

*raises his hand*

And what does anything being "ancient history" even mean? Things never "just" disappear into history. Everything that happens in the past is part of the present.

lol, what else was there to do? Every time I turned around my pvp toons got screwed over. I refused to go with the flavor of the month (archery) and melee from ground and mount got fucked every other patch in different ways.

To correct a few things khel mentions:

Forsaken never had a stake in anything we did, he meant Prophecy quit so the sunken isles keep defaulted to 13. Mekon and skydancer put up the walls at Oasis, and it was knox that wanted that spot near Vadda and we all agreed so no other could come lay claim to "plains of Meduli". Only reason I was a "hardcore builder" is because I would log in and houses were being put up or we had no fucking resources coming in and everything was being used up while it seemed no one noticed the outcome and pvp fucking sucked balls.

Siege Weapons came into game and everyone got excited. We went out and destroyed everything we could. Just a chance of opportunity, not a big conspiracy to "Take over the world", though it was discussed how easily we probably could. Within 48 hours of discovering how things worked it was just inevitable to try and take Myrmopolis out as EVERYONE wanted this to happen since Beta. I didn't even get to see the damn thing get destroyed as I was busy running resources and getting the boulder train moving the whole time out of Morin Kur. Funny thing is I passed Myrm minutes before the siege on a donkey . . . . .

There were only 2 of us that facilitated the whole myrmopolis take down. Well, with the exception of the army needed to finish the job. The resources being in place before hand to keep it as smooth as possible, despite all the logistic bullshit with mechanics and troop movements that occurred mid-siege. The other guy that was helping me get it all together just happened to have his Video card take a dump in the middle of getting it all together so we really only had the resources to build the catapult on site, no boulders, but that plan was in place to have them moving on command when we were ready. Stupid donkeys and server lines made that a real mess. Thanks to the GM's for refereeing the whole fight.

The rest is history! FUN TIMES!

Glad to hear the few of us were such a threat to you all we needed the entire server to breathe down our backs. Did you get a good whiff of the fart that came out my ass as you ran in fear?

I've never known Prom to be untrustworthy. When have they lied or deceived people? From what I've seen they have been fairly straightforward in their dealings. A lot of those guys really couldn't handle dying, like most people in this game I guess, but I don't remember any diplomatic lies from them.

(Sry I just mistyped Forsaken for some reason...fixed it now)

Status
Not open for further replies.