Announcement from The Lord and Mayor of Meduli!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Xhodan Xeus

I, The Lord and Mayor of Meduli have an announcement to make.

It has come to my attention that a lot of people do not understand what the reason is or why certain People/Guilds are being attacked!

Since the existence of the Town of Meduli even when I was in my young years I have done nothing but help the People of Meduli! However because I was washed upon the shores of Meduli having no family, no friends the people continued to make fun of me, they refused to accept me and even attacked me but I still continued to help out!

Being one of the oldest living person in Meduli I have every right to hold the title:
"Lord and Mayor of Meduli"

Thus ES has officially backed my claim and appointed me as Lord and Mayor! Although sadly there are certain people and guilds who still do not accept my authority and EVEN worse, these people are planning to take the Town away from me, going as far as to attack me! These People/Guilds attacked me and being a member of ES it is a direct attack on ES themselves who have appointed me!

For this reason we have begun a revolution against the guilds that dare shame me the official Lord and Mayor of Meduli and to this we have started to attack guilds in Meduli to free it from the scum who think they can come in here not respecting my authority and trying to take the town away from us! There is a simple solution to end all this, because we will defend the people of Meduli as long as these actions arent fulfilled the revolution will continue!

1. Accept me as Lord and Mayor of Meduli
2. Pay a decent amount of Gold for your sins, for attacking me and ES

If these points are made, all will end and Meduli will be the same as it was before and everyone can continue to live in peace. However until than there will be War and innocent people might get hurt in this which will be a side effect to war! Nevertheless no one wants to blame the people who attacked us first! They are the attackers we are just trying to defend ourselves!

Thank you!
Best wishes and regards,

Xhodan Xeus
Lord and Mayor of Meduli!

Dalacor

As usual you make little to no sense. Your threat is that by killing you we will earn the wrath of ES. Oh noes, woe woe woe. An RPK guild that kills anyone on site..... well now they are going to kill me... well on site. WOE WOE

AidanKyros

Think what you will, it is worse now.

Incarnadine

Are you really this retarded?

You're picking an rpk guild who regularly raids meduli new players, as your "backing" guild?

As of your current post, you are siding with an RPK guild and as such will be treated as an RPK no different than ES. No "mayor" of meduli would side with a guild who raids the town.

Very interesting.. i Think i shell move my blues to meduli to add to the festivities !

Incarnadine

So, Omni are pvping cause... they like pvp. Xhodan is pvping cause he is a disillusioned lunatic, and ES is pvping cause their following said disillusioned lunatic.

Interdasting. Only legit reasoning I'm seeing here is Omni

bomb22

Gold Supporter
So, Omni are pvping cause... they like pvp. Xhodan is pvping cause he is a disillusioned lunatic, and ES is pvping cause their following said disillusioned lunatic.

Interdasting. Only legit reasoning I'm seeing here is Omni
Pretty much -_-...

Avargol

I'm almost never out west by Meduli but this post strangly makes me want to go there and join the resistance against the Despot of Meduli and his gang of flying monkeys in fez hats.

chrisdelay

So as mayor of Meduli you condone ES rpking and killing of miners? in Meduli that is...
just curious, a simple yes and no will do

AidanKyros

So as mayor of Meduli you condone ES rpking and killing of miners? in Meduli that is...
just curious, a simple yes and no will do
As it stands we are attacking those who dare to try and take meduli. It is now official that ES holds Xhodan as mayor and until they accept that matter then innocents might die in the clash.

chrisdelay

As it stands we are attacking those who dare to try and take meduli. It is now official that ES holds Xhodan as mayor and until they accept that matter then innocents might die in the clash.
innocents might die? you rpk, target miners, daily...
the question was directed to xhodan and i was requesting a yes or no, this is important to know if a decision is to be made about supporting him right??

AidanKyros

innocents might die? you rpk, target miners, daily...
the question was directed to xhodan and i was requesting a yes or no, this is important to know if a decision is to be made about supporting him right??
if you support Xhodan ES might protect meduli over attacking it.

Incarnadine

LOL.

Bad attempt at mob style. "If you accept us being in charge, we MIGHT protect you. Otherwise we kill you like we used to."

Landor

chrisdelay

It is up to the guilds of meduli.
so if the guilds in meduli agree that xodan is the mayor (which is simply a title that means nothing to anyone other than xodan himself) ES will stop ganking people and instead protect them against people like ES?
honest question^^

Status
Not open for further replies.