Announcing the Formation of the Cornelian Monastery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Normally I would call someone like you a douche.... but I think I actually support this?
Call him one anyway; why break the habit of a lifetime?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
    Funny story, actually, I once joined a religious order (the Ordo Lucius) along with a bunch of brothers, and Mother Kaideline (my fellow priestess) and I thought there might be some un-ordained women around...

    ... but there were none in it.

The Aim Trading corporation would like to offer their full support to this venture and will assist in any way if we can.
Best of Luck.

Thanks

AIM Trading

Kogah

I'm just baffled by the niceness people are starting to come forward with in this community... Do I nice guy Mirt now?

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
I'm just baffled by the niceness people are starting to come forward with in this community... Do I nice guy Mirt now?
Gonna have to or else you'll be the outcast and everyone will talk about you as you stroll down the streets.

Random Guy A " Oh there's that mirt guy, jeeze what a non nice guy he is!"
Random Guy B "Com'on Random Guy A, let's go find Venny!"
Zeal Member "REPENT!!!" and be all like

maybe people are silently thinking in their mind that a they may have to band together to fight the Steam zerge... or i could just be eating to much shrooms.. all hail the great shroom

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
maybe people are silently thinking in their mind that a they may have to band together to fight the Steam zerge... or i could just be eating to much shrooms.. all hail the great shroom
I'd lean more towards the shrooms

Good luck to you. I had a similar idea few years back at the same keep. Order of monks, guild name ZEN, just not enough support and RL concerns did not allow me to push it through. I wish you well in your endeavor.

Thread starter #30
Good luck to you. I had a similar idea few years back at the same keep. Order of monks, guild name ZEN, just not enough support and RL concerns did not allow me to push it through. I wish you well in your endeavor.

It's the perfect spot for a Monastery isn't it? It looks like it was made for it.

Folks just a friendly reminder to please sign up at the Monastery forum if you would like to take part in the tutor program. Student registrations to soon follow.

http://mocm.forumotion.com/

Kogah

I will be... when steam starats to work and I'm home from work... I'll be hoarding noob bandages outside of tindrem and mk

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Vague memories of the Talar Matar Academy in legend. I never saw it for myself but it was an ambitious project sadly brought to ruin.

Thread starter #34
Folks things are heating up, and I can say that the Monastery is now officially accepting student applications! Please check the OP for the constantly expanding list of classes. I'll be personally pestering our veterans to teach via PM, so you've been warned!

Students, please visit the Monastery forum at mocm.forumotion.com to link up with your Magisters of interest.

CURRENTLY ACTIVE COURSES

Fishing & Advanced Fishing with Favonius Cornelius of the Monastery

Magic, PvP, Archery, Butchery , World Exploration, Armor Crafting, Shield Crafting with Pok of HERJ

Animal Husbandry, Animal Taming and Domination with Lady Halofox of JUNO

PvP, Butchery, and Weapon Crafting with Kashikis of ID

Extraction and Economics with Azidano of Ichorcorp

albanjoo

I want to participate in advanced fishing course, is it payd or something? or just good will. Do i have to go with my rod, or you guys give rods?

Thread starter #36
I want to participate in advanced fishing course, is it payd or something? or just good will. Do i have to go with my rod, or you guys give rods?

Hi Abanjoo. The basic course is free but the advanced course I do charge for since I will be revealing secrets that can make you quite a lot of money, and were only learned after years of gameplay.

Please register at mocm.forumotion.com where I have an outline of each class where you can learn more detail.

you should hold fighting tourneys and exhibitions! Didn't you have something like a fair not too long ago?

What if you wanna teach? Who is teaching your cooking? What's salary? :)

albanjoo

Hi Abanjoo. The basic course is free but the advanced course I do charge for since I will be revealing secrets that can make you quite a lot of money, and were only learned after years of gameplay.

Please register at mocm.forumotion.com where I have an outline of each class where you can learn more detail.
How much does it cost? I want 2 veelan rods with the course.

Thread starter #39
you should hold fighting tourneys and exhibitions! Didn't you have something like a fair not too long ago?

What if you wanna teach? Who is teaching your cooking? What's salary? :)

Hey thanks for remembering! I had a ton of fun with those. Here is the original post. And here is a video from the games. There is another somewhere for the parade. Too bad the Olympic festival never took off. Hmmm might be fun to throw Olympic style games for the noobs, an easy thing to compete in for someone new and a chance to make some much needed cash....hmm...

I still feel bad about Lillian's Belbus cow.

Actually there may be a chance that Golgotha will teach cooking, a master of that trade, but I could also give an intro class on that.

Thread starter #40
How much does it cost? I want 2 veelan rods with the course.

You can find all the details of this course and many more at the MOCM forum, but I charge 25 gold for the advanced class, and 25 gold per optimal rare fish combo. A raging bargain considering how much money can be made from the sweet fish of the sea.

(By the way I am an expert only of Myrland fishing. I have no knowledge of the entirely new set of fish to be found in the Sarduccan seas.)

Status
Not open for further replies.