Another kitten game

Thread starter #1

grendel

A game where the player kill kittens!!! I lack the words to describe how scandalous and nauseating this is. Those developers belong in jail.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I went digging around online a bit after reading someone on the forums saying SV is apparently working on another kitten game, and found this. Not made by Star Vault, but it seems like games involving lots of kittens is a thing for some European game developers.

Source: https://uploadvr.com/vr-game-literally-murdering-swarms-adorable-kittens/

Yeah; I understand that large numbers of them* are not having children anymore**, so there's this kitten fixation.

* Indigenous Europeans, in general.

** Explained thus?:

with-great-sex-appeal-comes-great-responsibility--s.-Tehmudjin-says-files.JPG

grendel

Yeah; I understand that large numbers of them* are not having children anymore**, so there's this kitten fixation.
Why would any sane person prefer children over kittens?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I would leave the preferring of a cat's offspring over my offspring to cats. Humans do better when they prefer their own. Kind of like "Tindrem for the Tindremines."

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Well, hey, I was going to say that unlike kittens, kids don't carry brain parasites that can infect the parents and/or guardians-- i.e., Toxoplasmosis gondii-- but then I remembered music & movies that kids will clamour to hear & see over & over & over.

Maybe you're right.

grendel

Edit:
Easy choice

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
A game where the player kill kittens!!! I lack the words to describe how scandalous and nauseating this is. Those developers belong in jail.
Finally got enough guts to watch this, and you know, it might not be so bad if you just think of them as Alvarin (big eyes, pointy ears, whiny voices)?