April 27 - Mortal Online 2 Feedback

Thread starter #1
Bugs
- Got hit and screen went blue, couldn't see anything.
- Used stuck option, died and camera got stuck looking at the sky.
- Died and came back, lost a lot of audio. Landing attacks had no audio feedback and or confirmation.

Visuals
- The player models / armor look alright, but the weapons have no "shine" and the texture quality on them seem significantly lower, even on the higher settings (which I'm not sure are actually working).

UI
- I appreciate the fact you can scale and move UI elements. For whatever reasons game have forgotten that module UI elements are a good thing.
- I'd like to see an option of alternative resource bars at the bottom of your screen (skyrim / elder scrolls style).
- I'd also like to see the health bar of your target pinned to the center of your screen in a circular shape similar to dark fall. picture below.
maxresdefault.jpg

Combat
- Instances where I get hit from a player but on my screen I'm a fair distance outside of his reach. Just lag or a bigger issue perhaps?
- Characters sprint a little too fast with their weapon out. Would like to see some slight movement reduction when weapons are unsheathed during sprinting.
- Directional combat feels very indecisive. There's times when I want a left or right, but I get the reverse. Overheads and thrusts seem really hard to consistently queue up. Are directional attacks based on the position of the mouse or the direction your character is moving? Right now it feels like the direction your character is moving.
- I wonder if it's a possibility to have left and right attacks assigned to key inputs similar to Life is Feudal.

Last edited:

Roranicus

You can change a setting to use keys to choose between which direction to swing or block. It is very slow and clunky to use the mouse, hopefully they will improve it because I prefer to use the mouse.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Thread starter #4
You can change a setting to use keys to choose between which direction to swing or block. It is very slow and clunky to use the mouse, hopefully they will improve it because I prefer to use the mouse.
Which setting is this, I don't see it in game.