Status
Not open for further replies.

kranick

hahahahahahaha OMG hahahahhaaha

KhaoticKaos

Eladriel sings it so much better, hahahaha :D
Thumbs up
No.

This is is comedy, Eladriel's version is much less funny than winkles BECAUSE winkle sings it badly.

Thread starter #50

UnicornHooves

Well, it's not that I intentionally sing it poorly. Eladriel sings it in a different octave and he also has much better recording equipment. Also, I was a bit flat on two notes, but that is because I didn't put the effort in to re-record and sing it perfectly. I can't really give a shit about what Thirst and some randy LS kid think, but thank you for commenting. I'd like to hear you all sing it better and go fuck yourselves. Thank you.

Arigard

Winkle: "Hey guys, listen to this joke song I wrote about AQ"

Eladriel: "Ooh.. oooh... oooh look at me, everyone look at me, I no longer have a guild so I have to force people to pay attention to me by stealing their creativity!"

Seriously. Who covers a comedy song the same day it's put up on the forums? That's pretty a pathetic ploy for attention. lol. A joke is only funny the first time.

Winkle: "Hey guys, listen to this joke song I wrote about AQ"

Eladriel: "Ooh.. oooh... oooh look at me, everyone look at me, I no longer have a guild so I have to force people to pay attention to me by stealing their creativity!"

Seriously. Who covers a comedy song the same day it's put up on the forums? That's pretty a pathetic ploy for attention. lol. A joke is only funny the first time.
This is pretty much exactly what i was thinking lol

featherz

Yeah Elad don't you know only ENVY can be funny, post rainbow pics, unicorns and be openly gay on these forums.

Arigard

Yeah Elad don't you know only ENVY can be funny, post rainbow pics, unicorns and be openly gay on these forums.
And the award for missing the point and misguided sarcasm goes too...

Bads being mads. Up in here, up in here.

Cyde

Honored Member
I actually think Hooves is a good singer. He may sing it in a jokey way but you can clearly hear he can sing in tune and (mostly) in time.

Im not gonna say Eladriel is a bad singer because it's decent and he has good tone, but considering he was actually making an effort, there's a lot of bad timing and some bad tuning in there.

TL;DR Justin Bieber is better than all of you.

PS I probably couldnt do better ,Im just saying what I hear :)

wasn't even following the thread anymore - you guys need to get some self-confidence and stop forum warrioring it up boys!
I thought winkles idea was funny but he sang it like a dog shortly before beeing put down so I remade it - end of story. And if you call my 15$ headset better equipment that's fine winkle just makes me wonder what you got...

And no I wasn't making an effort because I rly didn't need to to make it sound better than winkles - you fucking haters.

StrongMad

wasn't even following the thread anymore - you guys need to get some self-confidence and stop forum warrioring it up boys!
I thought winkles idea was funny but he sang it like a dog shortly before beeing put down so I remade it - end of story. And if you call my 15$ headset better equipment that's fine winkle just makes me wonder what you got...

And no I wasn't making an effort because I rly didn't need to to make it sound better than winkles - you fucking haters.
You mad winkle killed you yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.