AQ's Goodbye Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #65

UnicornHooves

wasn't even following the thread anymore - you guys need to get some self-confidence and stop forum warrioring it up boys!
I thought winkles idea was funny but he sang it like a dog shortly before beeing put down so I remade it - end of story. And if you call my 15$ headset better equipment that's fine winkle just makes me wonder what you got...

And no I wasn't making an effort because I rly didn't need to to make it sound better than winkles - you fucking haters.
You want to play the asshole game? I can play the asshole game.

Your post was so riddled with contradiction that I won't even attempt to analyse all of it. I assume that you made this post because you were bitter over me killing you yesterday after you opened fire on my horse. I had nothing against you prior to reading your self-important post, and it's not my fault that I kicked your ass yesterday...blame your own poor aiming abilities.

I didn't insult the way that you sang my song, so why must you insult the way in which I sang it? Like a dog shortly before being put down? You think you're hot shit because you can cover someone's song on an online game and you even have the nerve to talk shit about it. I know your type: you are an attention-starved, pathetic human being who cannot stand to see others garner more respect than yourself. I pity you.

Think about things from my perspective:
1. I make a song and lyrics regarding my personal experiences with AQ
2. Eladriel comes along and does a cover version of the song
3. People begin to post "ELADRIEL SINGS IT WAY BETTER" and a debate begins
4. I post that it doesn't really matter and that this whole debate is fairly silly
5. Eladriel comes in and posts "Winkle sang it like a dog shortly before beeing put down so I remade it"
6. Eladriel then includes in that post "I rly didn't need to make it sound better than Winkles"

I must admire the nerve it takes to grab a piece of work that someone created, go ahead and try to one-up them, and then post about it by saying that the original version sucked and that you didn't even need to try to make it sound better. Seriously, you ought to be ashamed of yourself...a grown man stooping to the moral level of Kanye West.

P.S. if you stam out this badly while playing an MA, then I really don't know what to say. I just find it funny that you were so sycophantic and brown-nosing when you were trying to get into ENVY and now that you realise that this will never happen, you've shown your true colours.

wall of text - not going to pay attention to it sorry winkle

Seriously though winkle stop beeing so freaking butthurt. You posted a song people critized me for "covering" it and you get a hissy fit about a comment about your singing. Get over yourself brah!

Oh wait let the envy cavalery jump in and help you out again...and nah im not mad I died to a zerg solo yesterday.

You can get the sense of what he's trying to say in the bullet points. those I've read :) And go fuck a manity strongboy.

but hey I guess it's nice that you boys stick together

btw. chillout I did give you credit but you and your envy-lot were just beeing haters. You did get assimilated quickly Moobaca aka Winkle

wasn't even following the thread anymore - you guys need to get some self-confidence and stop forum warrioring it up boys!
I thought winkles idea was funny but he sang it like a dog shortly before beeing put down so I remade it - end of story. And if you call my 15$ headset better equipment that's fine winkle just makes me wonder what you got...

And no I wasn't making an effort because I rly didn't need to to make it sound better than winkles - you fucking haters.
Damn dude... You ok? I think someone needs to go to bed my friend!

Sorry by the way your taking things its as if someone in ENVY killed your entire family. Chill a bit homie.

lol lonepoop I am chill mate =) winkle is throwing a serious hissy fit - even on irc. geeze ppl are pissed when they get criticism.

audric

and from the envious void emerged a winged horse with a horn on it's head, a rainbow colored flame enveloped him as he flew amongst the air marinating nave with his wonderful voice and vibrant colors, and a horn to be remembered. - The Book on ENVY, 1-2

lol lonepoop I am chill mate =) winkle is throwing a serious hissy fit - even on irc. geeze ppl are pissed when they get criticism.
Eladriel have i ever told you that i think you're one of the few people in the Mortal Online community that i think is just a genuinely mean person? As in no trolling involved, you just have a mean personality on TS, and the forums. Not my favorite quality in a person.

Right up there with CDXX, and Frontal imo.

Cyde

Honored Member
Eladriel honestly you sound like a try hard in your version and you still managed to do it badly, you butthurt that people didnt dive on their knees for your cover?

Maybe you could actually try next time (because of course you didnt in your version) and drown us in your hidden musical talent.

Arrogant twat.

you mad your bro can't sing ? - gotta stand by your man!
i liked wink's version. i saw your cover of his cover and i was like "sweet!"

i got about 30 seconds into it and totally fucked right off. it was bad not even close to the quality of unicorn's in every way, lol.

KhaoticKaos

who are you again diphrael weren't you mono ?
he's a bigger player in this game than a terribad mounted archer fail like you.

Pretty sad you're going to insult the guys singing to be completely honest, just because you did sing it decently doesn't mean its alright just to try and show him up for no reason, you made yourself look like a massive asshole trying to impress everyone.

You just showed up in this thread, looked like a MASSIVE tryhard like cyde said, and when no one bowed before your amazingness, started going after people.

You're just a trashy person.

Cyde

Honored Member
"rather nicely" - Kaos is either very easily impressed or has absolutely no musical understanding whatsoever.

The cover was not completely worthless, but in no way was it on a level you should brag about. Tone was decent, but I would not listen to it out of choice because your timing was garbage and so was your tuning.

edit: kaos said "rather nicely" initially

"rather nicely" - Kaos is either very easily impressed or has absolutely no musical understanding whatsoever.

The cover was not completely worthless, but in no way was it on a level you should brag about. Tone was decent, but I would not listen to it out of choice because your timing was garbage and so was your tuning.

edit: kaos said "rather nicely" initially
Not even going to deem your nonsense with a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.