AQ's Goodbye Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to the envy haterboys: you can't stand your own medicine ?

I wasn't trying at all to steal any spotlight from winkle i even commented him on his creativity. I never brag about singing. What pisses me off is envy-fucktards just bashing on me making me shed tears..

"Winkle: "Hey guys, listen to this joke song I wrote about AQ"

Eladriel: "Ooh.. oooh... oooh look at me, everyone look at me, I no longer have a guild so I have to force people to pay attention to me by stealing their creativity!"

Seriously. Who covers a comedy song the same day it's put up on the forums? That's pretty a pathetic ploy for attention. lol. A joke is only funny the first time."

I mean stupid fucking offense for no reason. Winkle I'm sorry that I directed my anger at you since you obviously didn't talk shit - but *meh* 3 of your guildboytoys did and to me you're all alike.

And Cyde I can take criticism just not from someone that has no reference at all of what he's talking about. So shut your trap kid :) And where the hell did I braga bout it ?

Cyde

Honored Member
ahah, okay. Because i havent been heavily involved in music for the past 10-15 years. Oh wait, yes I have, and I know what a good singer sounds like. When you can't sing in time or tune, you are not a good singer. If you sing it again and get those two aspects right while keeping good tone then I would go right ahead and say you were good, even though I dont like you at all. But until then though you are just a deluded try hard with an incredibly overinflated ego.

see cyde noone asked for your opinion. I doubt you have 15 years of experience in music since you are only how old again ? I don't mind constructive criticism but you scooping on a level of calling me a deluded try hard is just silly for someone who actually spends so much time on this forum/game and thinks he's a "legend". get a reality check kid/teen whatever it is you brats are called nowadays.

In addition: please share your music experience with us - sing / play something!

Edit: you failed to show me where I bragged about anything as you stated earlier

ah yeah this troll-thread ends here for me - have fun going on about it

Arigard

I think the issue you are getting so much shit from it is that covering a joke song really doesn't make any sense, unless you are either:

A. An actual real life noted singer who found it funny and wanted to push up it's visibility. This would be a cool thing to do.

B. Just looking for a way to advertise yourself in some way.

C. Try to pull some sort of 'one up'.

You jumped on it like flies on shit, so you obviously wanted to prove something by doing it? You just basically pulled out a John Terry moment. If you had even done something creative with it like, remixing it, or in some way adding a different spin on it (Woden's dubstep remix etc) then again, you would have probably got a different reception.

ffs. arigard a few days before I posted the MO awakening song. About a year ago or more I posted a song I wrote about dying in MO...
I just liked what winkle did I did have my history with AQ and I wanted to try singing that song (haven't sang any Adele before that). So I had no self-centered-intentions at all and again it's all about profiling that people judge
me that way.
This thread derailed mainly because you started implying I was actually trying to steal the stage or something - when you obviously didn't see the people that posted about my song were mainly people that knew me and did understand that I'm not that big of an asshole as I'm trying to be :)

Don't even know who John Tery is...

Cyde

Honored Member
see cyde noone asked for your opinion. I doubt you have 15 years of experience in music since you are only how old again ? I don't mind constructive criticism but you scooping on a level of calling me a deluded try hard is just silly for someone who actually spends so much time on this forum/game and thinks he's a "legend". get a reality check kid/teen whatever it is you brats are called nowadays.

In addition: please share your music experience with us - sing / play something!

Edit: you failed to show me where I bragged about anything as you stated earlier
Im 19, and was around 5 or 6 when I started playing piano.

Ironic of you to accuse me of "scooping to a level" when you came back to the thread with this:

wasn't even following the thread anymore - you guys need to get some self-confidence and stop forum warrioring it up boys!
I thought winkles idea was funny but he sang it like a dog shortly before beeing put down so I remade it - end of story. And if you call my 15$ headset better equipment that's fine winkle just makes me wonder what you got...

And no I wasn't making an effort because I rly didn't need to to make it sound better than winkles - you fucking haters.
Pretty much nobody in this community likes you, and it's for things like this^. Also that post is pretty much indirect bragging.

I dont play the game currently - in fact I barely game at all atm. I have never referred to myself as a legend - I cant help being nominated by the community. And in fairness I havent posted anything on this forum for a week, only reasons I bothered today were because of you and themap being idiots.

And I dont have to sing anything for you, I know that I understand music enough to be able to judge your singing realistically, if you want to disregard that then that's your problem.

lol. elad you could've just responded with "that isn't what i was trying to do, guys" instead of flipping your shit and saying winkle sang like crap.

you prompted all of this recent hate-talk.

Ironic of you to accuse me of "scooping to a level"
it was actually
scooping on a level

Saladino

You jumped on it like flies on shit, so you obviously wanted to prove something by doing it? You just basically pulled out a John Terry moment.

Classic reference.

As I said earlier Cyde, you're entitled to have an opinion. But when you voice your opinion on a forum about somebody "creating" something when you haven't done anything in that regard - makes you - in my opinion - a pretty sad guy since I never asked for your "expert opinion" - just keep it to yourself next time.

Hey don't sing/play for me do it for the community and prove that you're not just a shittalker but can actually back it up.

Would be wrong to say I wouldn't care if noone in the community liked me fact is though I'm luckily not so deeply engulfed in this game / community as others and im glad about that. So I'm happy with the few people I've been friends with for a long time.

Im 19, and was around 5 or 6 when I started playing piano.

Ironic of you to accuse me of "scooping to a level" when you came back to the thread with this:

Pretty much nobody in this community likes you, and it's for things like this^. Also that post is pretty much indirect bragging.

I dont play the game currently - in fact I barely game at all atm. I have never referred to myself as a legend - I cant help being nominated by the community. And in fairness I havent posted anything on this forum for a week, only reasons I bothered today were because of you and themap being idiots.

And I dont have to sing anything for you, I know that I understand music enough to be able to judge your singing realistically, if you want to disregard that then that's your problem.

Arigard

John Terry is a Chelsea football player who was unavailable to play in the final of the Champions League, spent the entire game in the stands, yet when the team won the Cup changed into his full kit and hijacked all the pictures to make it seem like he was playing.

It prompted a load of photo's like this one. Basically, the point is that he put no effort into winning, yet wanted to jump on the bandwagon and steal all the popularity from it.

All I am saying is, when someone does something creative, generally it is common courtesy to at least ask someone's permission to use their work. Just doing it because you think you can sing it better is just rude. Maybe it pisses me off more because it's an issue that is close to my heart, but as far as I am aware, you didn't once ask Winkle if it was ok for you to do it.

Wasn't trying to take credit for it was more a positive acknowledgement of what Moobaca did.
Never even said I could sing it better. And had it been anyone else but me I bet you envy-lots probably wouldn't
have said shit about it...

Edit: do you really think I'm going for a popularity award ? you should know me a bit better than to think that...

John Terry is a Chelsea football player who was unavailable to play in the final of the Champions League, spent the entire game in the stands, yet when the team won the Cup changed into his full kit and hijacked all the pictures to make it seem like he was playing.

It prompted a load of photo's like this one.

All I am saying is, when someone does something creative, generally it is common courtesy to at least ask someone's permission to use their work. Just doing it because you think you can sing it better is just rude. Maybe it pisses me off more because it's an issue that is close to my heart. As far as I am aware, you didn't once ask Winkle if it was ok for you to do it.

Arigard

Wasn't trying to take credit for it was more a positive acknowledgement of what Moobaca did.
Never even said I could sing it better. And had it been anyone else but me I bet you envy-lots probably wouldn't
have said shit about it...
I'd still be of the same opinion. If you want to be creative, be creative, don't just steal other people's ideas, especially without their consent. If you want to use someones music/lyrics, then at least ask them. That's like the biggest faux pas in all areas of media/art.

ffs stop saying I was trying to steal anything. Had I tried that I wouldn't have posted it in winkles thread and even stated that I liked what he did and resang the first part because of that....
There's absolutly nothing to gain by covering it...there's also nothing to gain from the Awakening song I sang...or even fucking playing the game - you gain nothing.
..already stated the reasons why I sang it...

I'd still be of the same opinion. If you want to be creative, be creative, don't just steal other people's ideas, especially without their consent. That's like the biggest faux pas in all areas of media/art.

Status
Not open for further replies.