Are we making Flakestone sexy again?

Not bad. The primary color is black enough. The secondary color kinda Brownish, that make the armor kinda look ... rusty .. or dirty... Im not fan of the Secondary Color.

If you want make a real sick job. Add the color of the Secondary resource needed for the armor.
Example Silk is gonna be white. Iron Silk is Grey white Blue.
it add a lot of visual customization for player and detail of the armor ( You can visually conclude that the armor is made of Flake and Silk).
I dont think its a priority for MO tho ..Weapon Color is way more needed than the Armor.

( I just wonder there is 3 Color. The Brown Dark (leather) Look fine. The Light brown should be change. hf)

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
HAH you noobs, who needs numbers, who needs sliders, who needs information!!!!

Privileged shits, we had nothing but pitch black nights I tell yeee!!!!
And its true, the night is dark and FULL of terrors, just as the lakes are filled with COCKS RAINING DOWN FROM AN ANGRY SKY !!!!!
All while the testicle turkey flies in the sky screeching at teh dark and shady flying robed men that imprisoned the Dragon of the North with chains to the great batman mountain.
Not to forget the disappearance of the capital and pigs who learned to go beyond the speed of light.

Now I ask you, what reason do you tiny peasants have to complain about ???

Nah but really MOs crafting system was made complexe for complexities sake instead of easy and easily manegable to sound better for investors with thick wallets...The doom of MO....