Attacks in Vadda and Moh-ki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Currently there are huge numbers of spiders attacking in Moh-ki and Vadda right now!

Mauzi

Status King
There seemingly were attacks on Bakti, Moh-Ki and Vadda at around the same time. Quite a slaughter happened in Bakti, dunno how it worked out in the other villages.

Sharpeye

Trial Member
Moh-ki was a slaughter as well, but we did manage to have several people alive through it all. The spiders was repelled and all is well again in our little corner of Myrland.

I pay taxes so these guards can get a paycheck. WTF... Guards did NOTHING to help stop the spider invasion.

Mauzi

Status King
Yup, these spiders are unguardable. Unlike players who e.g. loot other (blue) players during the invasion, so guards seemingly were still active (at least partially / by bug, not sure if fully), making you having to think twice where to hit due to people jumping into hits (mostly unintentionally).

No they just made it impossible to guard creatures attacking a town.

I was sick of people guarding risars in fab.

Yeah they made them locally allowed. I personly loved this event as the citizens of Bakti got overrunned in less that 2 minutes. Out of maybe 25 people only 5 made it out of there alive.

Good stuff, I hope you do more events like this in the future. Just don't make it your primary focus to target the crafting/butchery tables next time ;).

realnaste

Honored Member
I pay taxes so these guards can get a paycheck.
You pay to the controlling guild.
And yeah- events are fun only if they have a chance of ending up with the spiders actually kicking ass of the players. What's the use of making and responding to events if they have a set ending (good)?

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
Tig ol' bities

Right, damn hilarious, very funny!
This is how it went: i am idling by the west bank in Bakti and i catch a glimpse of a guy running out and pulling his bigass axe out, i am tinking like what is that douche up to, i turn a bit and 3 mountain spiders far outside comes to view. I tap the enter, slash, yell, i turn capslock on. I turn capslock on and go into roleplay mode: SPIDERS OUYSIDE. Yea, ouyside, i quickly then typed outside after that.
Then i dashed at the exit and brought up my veterans incisium spear. I take a look back and see few more men rushing towards me, and i am thinking: hell yeah, we got this under control. So then i kick 2 mountain spiders, someone ninja looted one of them, so i took one more out, went and banked the shit. Then i started wacking one already inside the village, and my spear breaks... it still got 5 durability last time i checked, fuck. So i lost the spear, had no spare and was pretty much tanking for a while. People started to die left and right once the handful of fighters were pushed back and spiders came in the village.
After the server message came about invasions 20 minutes after the slaughter started in Bakti, dc boys dispatched a platoon from Fabernum to Vadda, didn't join them and cannot speak of their exact planning, but i decided to scout Mohki. When i went over the hill, the server message of assistance for Bakti guards came up - village was already ovverran for like 10 minutes. Wessex were holding the fort there nicely and i went back to Bakti. Somehow dc boys were already there, then i got a spare spear from Raknor, and we pushed spiders back.
Meanwhile three updates from Yoshi in Vadda mentioned no invasion still. At this point i started to wonder if the gm mistyped Vadda for Bakti. Can someone confirm invasion in Vadda?

At this point i started to wonder if the gm mistyped Vadda for Bakti. Can someone confirm invasion in Vadda?
The Tindremic scout only barely made it out alive from Moh-Ki so the report was not very accurate.

only 3 things i hate about these events.

1. invisible creatures attacking me.

2. griefers that jump around the enemies hoping youll hit them.

3. opportunists camping outside town looking for people low on hp retreating to heal.

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
Spiderlings

The Tindremic scout only barely made it out alive from Moh-Ki so the report was not very accurate.
That scout is a pure winner, trolled dc nicely.

Mountain spider, Nitre spider, Nitre guardian, Nitre Queen and another type that i had not seen before, possibly also from Gaul Kor region.

Status
Not open for further replies.