Awakening Patch Notes 14/09/2012

do you mean the rare drop swords are doing a ton of damage? Or are bandits taking high damage from swords in general?
THE RARE DROPS, are dropping 5 at a time! And they hit for extreme damage! Game OVER

THE RARE DROPS, are dropping 5 at a time! And they hit for extreme damage! Game OVER
So....you take one item that probably needs to be tweaked and say the game is over for two professions? Are you retarded or just a hapless troll?

So....you take one item that probably needs to be tweaked and say the game is over for two professions? Are you retarded or just a hapless troll?
Hey dipshit why dont you go kill some bandits first and then talk trash..

Surely all in a few hours you have tested them to the fullest extent on all types of mobs and armour.....

Surely all in a few hours you have tested them to the fullest extent on all types of mobs and armour.....
All that matters is how it hits on players.. And it is stronger than Tungsteel! The only way this can be tweaked is if they are dropped to the equivelant of cuprum swords.. Otherwise people have farmed 50-100 steel or better swords in half a day

StrongMad

The swords did 79 on inc iron silk on a counter hit and like 68 on a normal hit so yes they are pretty OP as they drop very often and only weigh 2.4

The swords did 79 on inc iron silk on a counter hit and like 68 on a normal hit so yes they are pretty OP as they drop very often and only weigh 2.4
Im not trying to rain on anyones parade, i could easily farm these all day.. But unless you want Quake 5 turned medieval then they need to be dealt with.. Sorry to anyone that got them.. =C

All that matters is how it hits on players.. And it is stronger than Tungsteel! The only way this can be tweaked is if they are dropped to the equivelant of cuprum swords.. Otherwise people have farmed 50-100 steel or better swords in half a day
And yet again in your zeal to prove me wrong and be a doom crier you have missed the point of my post. Either on purpose or because your reading comprehension skill is missing.

You have not test the weapons againist various forms of player worn armour and pve mobs. The armour you hit may have been shit, thus making it look amazing. If players find that it hits on good armours for those numbers, I am sure that it will have its damage tweaked.

I would hope that is fixed than if that is the case.

StrongMad

Im not trying to rain on anyones parade, i could easily farm these all day.. But unless you want Quake 5 turned medieval then they need to be dealt with.. Sorry to anyone that got them.. =C
I'm not sure what your trying to say by quoting my post as I agree with you they need to be nerfed both in damage and drop rate. Either make them very rare and still not quite as good as they are now or make it a lot worse to where they aren't very viable for pvp but keep them at a moderate drop rate for noobs to have swords that are better than worn shortswords.

I'm not sure what your trying to say by quoting my post as I agree with you they need to be nerfed both in damage and drop rate. Either make them very rare and still not quite as good as they are now or make it a lot worse to where they aren't very viable for pvp but keep them at a moderate drop rate for noobs to have swords that are better than worn shortswords.
Agreed, but what about all the swords that have been farmed?

Please fix the interface resetting all the time, its horribly annoying and gives a very bad impression to new players.

Agreed, but what about all the swords that have been farmed?
I assume they will break after a bit.

Or better yet, when they tweak the stats on the sword, it changes all the swords that have been farmed.

And yet again in your zeal to prove me wrong and be a doom crier you have missed the point of my post. Either on purpose or because your reading comprehension skill is missing.

You have not test the weapons againist various forms of player worn armour and pve mobs. The armour you hit may have been shit, thus making it look amazing. If players find that it hits on good armours for those numbers, I am sure that it will have its damage tweaked.
Thanks for assuming shit.. I know you are the almighty and are better then everyone else, but please give some people the benefit of the doubt.. Instead of being in fanboy status

Thanks for assuming shit.. I know you are the almighty and are better then everyone else, but please give some people the benefit of the doubt.. Instead of being in fanboy status
I am not a blind fanboy by any means. However when you make a post that makes a claim saying it's the end of mining and weaponsmithing cause of an item that will probably have it's damage tweaked based on player feedback, it's reasonable to call you out on it.

I am not a blind fanboy by any means. However when you make a post that makes a claim saying it's the end of mining and weaponsmithing cause of an item that will probably have it's damage tweaked based on player feedback, it's reasonable to call you out on it.
As of right now it is the end of both.. When they will return.i have no idea.. As long as these swords are better than steel then there is no incentive to mine.. Sorry for me blowing up but i just want things to move forward in MO not go backwards.. Many great improvements in the patch , but this made me very irritated

ltankhsd

My new 1h curved steel sword hit for the same as one of those 2h Norse Great Blades. Big deal.

StrongMad

Steel curved blade hits for 69 on incisium iron silk plate with no counter?