Awakening Patch Notes 23/08/2012

Thanks for the CDN info. Was able to download the patch when I woke up this morning. Passed the info onto guild mates too. Everyone was worried their launcher may have bugged or become corrupted. :)

Gopsje

Gold Supporter
You don't think its a bug I have less PP dismounted than mounted? Or that it displays I went over my PP limit?

You must have been part of the FG...
Yes I was / am.... but that is not the point. There are a couple of things you need to see/understand. Herding takes penalty (having more than 1 pet). 20 PP points. I found it odd aswell that my CC points went down 20 when taking 2 pets. So that is your 55 number.

Now for not having that when mounted... It does seem like a bug... but you cannot control your mount as a creature control thing when you are on it. So it might as wel be not counting itself as the "second" creature.

For the difference between pigs and horses... well horses should be for everyone... I bet that's why they take low Creature Control Points.

3 critical bugs not fixed

CRAFT
Mounted archery
Storages

i think a loot of players cant play becouse of this
Craft is working,I had crafted several stuff alredy.Don't go in houses,go in cities.
Also,GraveDiger is great player ;)

Rukhai

3 critical bugs not fixed

CRAFT
Mounted archery
Storages

i think a loot of players cant play becouse of this
Whats wrong with the Mounted Archery? I was using it last night and it was fine

Rawry

Whenever shooting at something on the ground (mobs, players) arrows don't seem to make it past the mount. You can just barely catch the tracer which looks like it falls straight down. For me they work as they should 1 in every 10 or so shots, sometimes finding a sweet spot where they work well. If aiming upwards towards the sky arrows seem to fly as intended.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Someone said something about it being hard to aim?
And making MAing harder breaks it ? What a bunch of spoiled shits, a few months OPness and once it gets harder its broken.......hmm, sounds like MAs to me mmmmkay ;)

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Whenever shooting at something on the ground (mobs, players) arrows don't seem to make it past the mount. You can just barely catch the tracer which looks like it falls straight down. For me they work as they should 1 in every 10 or so shots, sometimes finding a sweet spot where they work well. If aiming upwards towards the sky arrows seem to fly as intended.
If so then its broken, didnt know that.