Awakening Patch Notes 28/08/2012

Mounting or dismounting (forget which) hurts horses under level 50.
Is this working as intended or bugged? If its wai then thats a silly feature imo. As far as i can tell not even very small ponies bleed profusely when you get on them irl. My apologies for all the acronyms.

It was full. 1000/1000.
This means its starving, I think anyways.

Lahuzer

1000/1000 is starving

They now represent hunger, being hunger 1000 is max starving, so loyalty drops real fast
That sux. I got him spawned by support. My old pet. Never thought they would give me a horse on max starvation. Evil bastards!!! ;) I thought it was maxed. Well that explains it at least. Thx.

monaroq

Trial Member
That sux. I got him spawned by support. My old pet. Never thought they would give me a horse on max starvation. Evil bastards!!! ;) I thought it was maxed. Well that explains it at least. Thx.
Its all irrelevant anyway because pet pathing is sooo bad. If pre awakening pathing was a 3/10 id give current pathing 0/10. I cant take a pet to meduli from the south at all as it head way east before training through wolves. Pets run about 2-3km out of the way on weird paths, they disappear, they are useless.

RIght now id take pre awakening pathing and feel happy about it!

Raknar

Its all irrelevant anyway because pet pathing is sooo bad. If pre awakening pathing was a 3/10 id give current pathing 0/10. I cant take a pet to meduli from the south at all as it head way east before training through wolves. Pets run about 2-3km out of the way on weird paths, they disappear, they are useless.
They are indeed slow (regardless of pet, a high speed horse will still be slow when following you on foot) and have weird movements at nodelines. Nodelines are no good atm for anything.

Saladino

Still alot more to go :(

I want to know this as well, if possible please?

Thanks everyone!
I'd love to test archery for you but YOU BROKE ALL OUR BOW RECIPES.

Who was the genious that said "lets change all our bow tables so the bow created is now called longbow instead of long"? This is so easy to fix guys... just change it back to the old names and the bow recipes will start working again.

Cmon.

xkrakenx

This is a rough list and in no way guaranteed. More, less or none of this could make live tomorrow.

Fixed issues with mobs spawning in the air.
NPCs should now move back to their original spot much quicker.
Fixed some issues with the roaming moves of the ai that made them pick bad spots to move to.
Fixed a client crash when refining without adding all the materials.
Fixed message issues with refining.
Refining should now correctly work again.
Armor benches in houses should now work.
Weapon benches in houses should now work.
Bow Benches in houses should now work.
Shield Benches in houses should now work.
Place workbenches is now correctly using the new UI.
Added more cooking vendors.
Updated rotation on a couple of vendors.
Domination now correctly level up.
Taming now correctly level up.
Fixed a UI crash with pets.
Fixed crash when mounting a mount and having other pets.
Fixed issues where you couldn't snoop more then once without dying or relogging.
Fixed issues that made it so that you no longer could created axes. (This STILL need work but you can now make them)
What about the champlain it seems they are falling the world and comming back for like 0.1 sec

monaroq

Trial Member
Apparently MA works fine if you don't use old bows. I don't know myself but in another thread someone said that using a newly made bow means MA works.
Tested this and not true. New bows do not work either, MA hitbox is completely broken and needs actioning ASAP!

McBadie

fix MAs already!!! Nerd rage imminent..... Must keep in control, must keep from rage quitting.....