Awakening Patch Notes 28/08/2012

Dhiref

Theia since Assasins and Bounty Hunter Book are not fixed, you could create a post with those mobs books price and that we can call a GM giving to him the price or somethinng. People really need those books.

Thread starter #22

Theia

Theia since Assasins and Bounty Hunter Book are not fixed, you could create a post with those mobs books price and that we can call a GM giving to him the price or somethinng. People really need those books.
Thanks - good idea. But I don't think we'd be able to support that. It will be fixed, right now everyone is under the same 'dis-advantage'.

Grike

Any news on Prediction system? Its terrible..

belking1

Trial Member
Is this going to be a downloadable patch? Server is online, should I wait or login?

Perhaps you missed that post about it being a bumpy ride? Or did you just skip it and move right on to your entitlement issues?
How dare I feel entitled when playing a videogame I pay for every month. Fuck me right?

Thread starter #28

Theia

How dare I feel entitled when playing a videogame I pay for every month. Fuck me right?
Naw c'mon we did say there would be a lot of bugs, I said it, several (like 5 or 6) times. But accept it's upsetting to have this many bugs. We're working hard on them so please hang in there.

Tizio

Focus Group
It's not the fact that there are a lot of bugs. It's that they are focusing on silly stuff like fixing pickaxe meshes instead of the real game crippling stuff.
No one gives 2 shits about pickaxe meshes, but people care about dying to horses in full density cronite, and not being able to give heads to the assassin vendor.

What is up with Starvault and it's completely insane priority process? This shit just baffles me.
yeah, and you think adding the right mesh for pickaxe was a big work for sebastian...

Vishus

Gold Supporter
Er... no, that is on the list and is under discussion and review...
Well, the fact that needs to be discussed or reviewed makes me VERY saddened and disturbed.

Bazathar

I Gotta agree these bug fixes are nice but are these trivial incredibly minor bugs really priority over the major bugs that should have your full 100% attention? This just feels like a hurry up show them were doing some thing patch..... Bitching is gonna happen either way so plz for the love of god ffocus the major bugs above all else and stop trying to show progress for the sake of progress

belking1

Trial Member
any eta on when this patch will be available for download?

Gopsje

Gold Supporter
I Gotta agree these bug fixes are nice but are these trivial incredibly minor bugs really priority over the major bugs that should have your full 100% attention? This just feels like a hurry up show them were doing some thing patch..... Bitching is gonna happen either way so plz for the love of god ffocus the major bugs above all else and stop trying to show progress for the sake of progress
So the missing items, the UI lag and the broker being fixed aren't major bugs?

Is anyone reporting the bugs people are complaining about to the bug tracker?

Don't just assume the dev's know about them, even if they do they need to know how it happens and how it can be replicated.

Sirsancho

Thanks;

ES are espectative.

What about the refining ? Is it fixed ? From right now, I cannot refine and cannot use catalyst to extract material.

I need steel :(

Saladino

Me reading these patch notes:

Shield crash fixed? Nope :(
Tame/Snoop Skill Gain fixed? Nope :(
Assassin fixed? Nope :(
Pathing fixed? Nope :(
Tindrem layout/geometry/textures cleaned up? Nope :(
Horse de-op? Nope :(
Fixed armor/wep icons? Nope :(
Fixed CC check when transfering pets? Nope :(
Double murdercount bug fixed? Nope :(
Guards randomly attacking blues in town fixed? Nope :(
Mobs/Guards attacking through walls and house fixed? Nope :(
Hardcap on owning pets fixed? Nope :(
Mob hp/lvl/dps balanced? Nope :(
Mobs OP blocking fixed? Nope :(
Mob combat balanced? Nope :(
In game support fixed? Nope :(
Guildbank/storage vendors fixed? Nope :(
Kiting away priests that never return home fixed? Nope :(
Blast furnace fixed? Nope :(
Greater Natorus fixed? Nope :(

....hmmmm nothing seems to be fixed.. but hold on let me double check
Pickaxe mesh now displaying correctly? YES OMG!! THIS IS WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO BE FIXED.
I hope you have put all those bugs in the bug tracker XD

but you prolly should only way they are ever going to get fixed !!

ermm so any e.t.a? kinda lack of information on how long its gunna be down when its already been over 2 hours since you posted the notes :)

Mounted archery is not fixed? We can't hit anything 1 out of 10 and the arrows don't leave traces. Why is this not critical? Need a fix ASAP