Awakening Patch Notes 28/08/2012

Bernajo

Exalted Member
Perhaps you missed that post about it being a bumpy ride? Or did you just skip it and move right on to your entitlement issues?
Oh my god! A player that wants an expansion that he waited months for to work half decently. He must have entitlement issues! How dare he want to pay for a quality product, the horror!

It's on CDN and they have been a little messy lately will try to check in with them to see what's happening.
not really sure what you mean lol (kinda relying on either the launcher or the download client page to tell me where/when i can download the patch)

monaroq

Trial Member
Mounted archery is not fixed? We can't hit anything 1 out of 10 and the arrows don't leave traces. Why is this not critical? Need a fix ASAP
This x 10,000,000

How can we have an entire class that cannot function and have no information, no ETA and seemingly no focus. Now I know you may want to nerf a class but to gimp it 100% is crazy not to mention the horse nightmare for MAs adding to this. With speed changes for heavy armour you have taken a game that was heavily criticized for its cookie cutter race/class system and removed at least 2 viable classes from PvP(MAs and Mages). In many cases like mine it means I have no real playable class right now. This is what makes us so angry and will lead to a mass exodus. Hence the key here is PRIORITY and COMMUNICATION.

hehe all these bugs and I only found the game yesterday.. (client crashes every few minutes more or less so -shrugs-

Right I'm going to get all my computer parts together and completely rebuild my computer to see if i can't get a graphics card to actually be read. Hopefully there will be a clear way of getting this patch by the time I'm done.

Lahuzer

hehe all these bugs and I only found the game yesterday.. (client crashes every few minutes more or less so -shrugs-
Hehe, not the best of times to jump on MO. But hang in there and you will be in for a treat. ;)

Aralis

Champion of Nave
Good job! :) Impressive rate of fixing. (Lots more to do but isn't there always?)

Thanks.

xGatsux

Trial Member
Thank you for the hard work that you're doing Sebastian, keep it up and in 1 or 2 weeks the expansion will be fine.

adiohea

Trial Member
Did the cooking tools make it back on to vendors yet? Seems like an easy fix, but maybe I am wrong. Either way I am very happy with frequency on the patches, you guys are doing great. Who knows maybe some of the mounted scrubs will take this oppertunity to learn how to melee...

Everybody wants thier problem fixing first lol I don't envy SV right now. Good work guys keep them coming.

ltankhsd

This x 10,000,000

How can we have an entire class that cannot function and have no information, no ETA and seemingly no focus. Now I know you may want to nerf a class but to gimp it 100% is crazy not to mention the horse nightmare for MAs adding to this. With speed changes for heavy armour you have taken a game that was heavily criticized for its cookie cutter race/class system and removed at least 2 viable classes from PvP(MAs and Mages). In many cases like mine it means I have no real playable class right now. This is what makes us so angry and will lead to a mass exodus. Hence the key here is PRIORITY and COMMUNICATION.
Apparently MA works fine if you don't use old bows. I don't know myself but in another thread someone said that using a newly made bow means MA works.

monaroq

Trial Member
Thanks ITank, I have bow crafter so I will give it a go! :)

Dsn

Honored Member
so when you add missing plants and fish?(and maybe birds not sure about the birds)
and fix underwater gathering?
and fix water you cant fish in?

Ghuton

Nice... another 12 hours waiting for CDN "release" the patch for me... awesome!!!

Attention all those crying "fix the important bugs already"... did you consider that perhaps these bugs so far are quick fixes and the bigger bugs are already being worked on?... :confused:

Someone had to say it...

Thread starter #58

Theia

Yep we're miffed too - going to try to get to the bottom of what's causing this - it's not us.

Grike

Yep we're miffed too - going to try to get to the bottom of what's causing this - it's not us.
Nice, your doing a great job with the updates, keep it up!

Saladino

Attention all those crying "fix the important bugs already"... did you consider that perhaps these bugs so far are quick fixes and the bigger bugs are already being worked on?... :confused:

Someone had to say it...

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU ALL !