Bakti developement information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogah

I don't want to take over bakti I already own vadda. My point was that it would be great if they wanted to liven up the area and make it an interesting place for people to go for both pvp and pve purposes, get rid of the guards.

Pantero

I don't want to take over bakti I already own vadda. My point was that it would be great if they wanted to liven up the area and make it an interesting place for people to go for both pvp and pve purposes, get rid of the guards.
Backseat drivers. Vadda sucks, take over somewhere worthwhile.

Kogah

Vadda is basically fab but south of sausage lake... Pretty much the same resources... An open red bank... Centralized to where people fight on the map... Don't know what's bad about it?

Even the little nub and his group that I grief there enjoy it!

Kogah

Oh and I'm not backseat driving you doofus... I'm trying to get at least one of these guilds that are motivated to build to actually make a place that draws a crowd... I would be the red guy goin to that village to kill people, so it wouldn't make sense for me to go and make the place... I don't understand your reasoning? Maybe this is why you are stuck in guts?

Thread starter #27

PluviuS

Is it possible to spawn at a spawning point with the first toon?
Thats a good question i actualy dont know o_O , well if thats the case they will be able to start the next character they make , most of them might reroll anyway hehe!

Thread starter #28

PluviuS

I understand your point of view , we actualy had a small debate on that matter cause we like to build stuff for everyone and open, but our point of view was that we encourage good pvp and killing refiners is not good pvp so we decided to give them a little protection because they are defenseless, its hard to satisfied everyone.

Edit : and if someone really want to kill the refiners there, they still can be but its just a little harder .

Kogah

What sort of guards are they? Just regular city guards? Elite guards? I haven't had a chance I check (at work).

Thread starter #30

PluviuS

What sort of guards are they? Just regular city guards? Elite guards? I haven't had a chance I check (at work).
3 regular mage guard in the towers , if you are alone on foot , probably bad idea to try .

Kogah

I understand what you guys are doing.... But damn would it be great to have an active player run open town with no guards... Or at least only a couple guards designate to one part. I'd be there every day on a red looking to pick a fight... Might even have to live there.

It was an open area for a very long time but was used as a regearing point for town griefers at one point.

SirKnight

Hello all , i just wanted to inform the community that we recently have build a starting point for new character south of Bakti for steam release and we also added guard towers over there to protect the population that are using the differant asset to process their materials.

Also we added a small wall section North of town just for roleplay purpose and adding some content !
I have decided starting out in Bakti nurtures a zerg guardzone cult like mentality and I am against this project. We don't need more zerg guardzone cultists.

It's a place where solo players can be somewhat protected from roaming reds. Not every new player is equiped to contend at a pvp level. It gives them a chance to get too that point and they normally tend to leave and join roaming groups once they learn how the game rolls. Is it good for starters yes. Is it bad for vets who want to pvp not entirely. I just know how bad you're itching to gank solo players.

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
I have decided starting out in Bakti nurtures a zerg guardzone cult like mentality and I am against this project. We don't need more zerg guardzone cultists.
Not every Baktian is for zerging groups... If you go to Bakti you may get overwhelmed with players,so might want to check out what Meduli has to offer in the way of non zerging...

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Make Vadda into an area with that kind of interest.

Hoe your own row.

Mind your own business?

Pantero

I would be the red guy goin to that village to kill people, so it wouldn't make sense for me to go and make the place... I don't understand your reasoning? Maybe this is why you are stuck in guts?

Wait. What? You want the place, but wouldn't want to make the place you want because making the place you want wouldn't make sense?

And maybe that's why I love being in Guts? I don't understand your reasoning.

SirKnight

Not every Baktian is for zerging groups... If you go to Bakti you may get overwhelmed with players,so might want to check out what Meduli has to offer in the way of non zerging...
I live there, fights are normally groups of 5 instead of groups of 30+ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.