BATTLECRY TO ALL!!!!

RPK would be utter morons to deliver these players exactly what they want.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
-Sun Tzu
But then what is the purpose of the OP even posting this thread? It kind of looks like he is sad that there are no longer any fights available for RPK to dodge

I have a suitable quote from another pillar of strength:
“Don’t it always seem to go
That you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone
You paved paradise and put up a parking lot”
- Joni Mitchell

Last edited:
But then what is the purpose of the OP even posting this thread? It kind of looks like he is sad that there are no longer any fights available for RPK to dodge

I have a suitable quote from another pillar of strength:
“Don’t it always seem to go
That you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone
You paved paradise and put up a parking lot”
- Joni Mitchell
Nice point :). I was responding to the suggestion that RPK doesn't show up to fights, so I was seeking to explain RPK's behavior not grymloks

I on a personal level fought pretty hard for an open north, some beef with the kran kids siding with dred got took to a gangster level and ultimately we're where we're at now.

So why don't all you shit talking forum warriors, That think you are hot shit ..... sub up, form a guild and come give us a run for our money? Instead of being little pussy ass bitches that hide in the realm of the forgotten .....
Isnt this the kid that used to get farmed in KOV?

In the case of a bunch of players that are only there to fight you and no other reason, then yes thats incredibly intelligent actually.

Not withstanding RPK tends NOT to break and shows up to a lot of things. You would know that if you were truthful
I've broken you kids outside your keep many times just like most competent groups in this game. You win by not logging in and building at server up. Good job.