• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
The new houses look like total garbage unless you spend 5k gold and way too much time on cosmetic skins to make it not ugly. The new houses have far too much hp and are way too cheap for the base module, but cost way too much at max modules and have too little hp for the cost. The old tower houses look way better than a max module house with any of the skins, even with less functionality I would much prefer a giant tower.

Free placement for houses is overrated, and devalues keeps being needed to fortify resources. It has allowed guilds to be placed in unsiegeable locations or just to be used for greifing.

Sarkhan

I'd like to see towers re-implemented and the HP of houses adjusted. The housing update was one of the biggest updates for me ('cause I'm a dirty weeaboo who likes making furniture) and I would hate to see it removed.

As much as I liked the aesthetic of the old houses, the new ones have so many more options and are more fun to engage with.

Speznat

new houses are better. just the HP are fucked, old system was monney vs HP was good now you spend like 4k and can remove it with 0.6k so mh in my opinion not fair.

the old was more good if player can have items inside,
new house need so very very loot off work Before them look good and can eazy be destroyed.
to have my old house back and way to have furniture inside whold be fun for me.
I had one new house but aboned it after some moths for it was to loot off work and I newer found out how to build ladders.

old houses played buyed one house recipte and Place it somewhere and all them need was bulding skill to have loot off fun with the house.
now the new house system player need difrent books for difrent style and need to learn how to build windows and doors and funiture,and need to learn demolish when part is wrong placed and loot more skills.

the old one everyone can join and have fun with, the new one need to loot skills Before it look good and have to low hp.

I,m want my old house back and way for me Place funitures inside :)

Yeonan

Trial Member
Not sure why they can't have both styles in. Let us build modular houses with all the fancy stuff, and let us place an old style house that were well designed and aesthetically pleasing.

I do miss the T3 tindremic houses, those were my favorite design.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I'd like to see towers re-implemented and the HP of houses adjusted. The housing update was one of the biggest updates for me ('cause I'm a dirty weeaboo who likes making furniture) and I would hate to see it removed.

As much as I liked the aesthetic of the old houses, the new ones have so many more options and are more fun to engage with.
#MeToo

I miss the old towers. Those folks who used to complain about how 'ugly' they were probably had no idea how truly brutal and boring the new architecture styles would frequently turn out to be.

Tuhtram had some swell ideas for improving towers (link), and I'd like to see them in colours-- nothing gaudy, no blues or greens, but red-dish and grey-white in addition to the functional and sinister original black would be nice.

The new housing system is like breeding. The original system was much more balanced. Mob placement, guards, walls, butchery tables, etc. None were made with free housing placement in mind, which causes many issues.

Fixed housing positions ensured that you cant put a house in a broken good spot but some places were still better than others making them worth fighting over. Also free house placement ruins keeps because why build towers for extended range to wall stuff off when you can go place a cheap house at it and boom you can build walls.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Don't remove free house placement. The old system has just been a placeholder.

But I agree to the design of the houses. There should be upgrades to the new base module to create both old house types. The new carpentry skill with its child skills, the different styles, is much much much too expensive.

t has allowed guilds to be placed in unsiegeable locations
You complainning about unsiegeable stuff eh? I remeber a while ago you saying there was not such a thing as " unsiegeable spots " because " Someone had to go there and place it ".

It's funny.

If we remove new house system, bring old TC system back, only one layer of wooden walls around of the keep, no guards, no password gates.

Herius

Quality Assurance Lead
The old housing will never come back.
If you want to discuss changes to the current house system you can make a new thread, Im gonna lock this one so it does not cause any confusion. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.