Bring back wars.

Thread starter #1

Valhalo

Trial Member
I cannot believe its been over a year now or something close to that and wars are still consensual. Just bring back wars, the system was fine and its a super easy change that will actually improve the game again.

SOAKED

its the only way any pvp can happen with the game being as broken as it currently is so yeah, it would help.

Make it so a forced wardec can only be put on a guild level 3 or higher, and consensual for below. This way new founded guilds trying to gather strength have some time before they can be hunted in the towns they call home.
most guilds never go past t2 espescially since a guild stone is 50g ea and you would have to buy 3 of them when eventually someone will get mad and blow up ur house

plus even if you were able to wardec t2 stones it would end up being a wardec guild or just a guild that has 1 person that you see once a year

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
At least just until MO2 is born?

[EDIT] (I mean, it's not like anyone is asking for someone to make it so that everyone's guilds are automatically at war with everybody else, and no-one except those who aren't in guilds is exempt-- though maybe someone should. Since MO1 might be ending, later.)

I don’t understand how they were a griefing mechanism - a guild only had 1 force and if you feel like you are being cucked by griefers you can literally just drop tag or pay the fine to end the war, or blow up the guild house.

To be honest, I remember it being a bit of a ball ache to even get pvp through a force before they removed it. I remember eagerly anticipating the factions as a way around people dodging forced wardecs, but they were a massive let down. We need provocation for fights to mean something, and that means forcing the hand

Vaith

Guilds used "Wardec guilds" to force war on real guilds that lived in cities.
People never wardecced from their real guildstone because that would put their own crafters at risk.

Then they would proceeded to scout the city with unguilded characters to spot wardec victims and relogged the appropriate number of people to just steamroll them.

Which guilds live in Cities? Usually newer guilds. if any new guild managed to get some numbers they would get targetted for a veteran-guilds quick 5 min entertainment which would be devastating for the new guild.

"bUt wE oNlY usEd iT fOr sIeGes AnD rEaL wArs!" No you didnt you fkn liar.

Guilds used "Wardec guilds" to force war on real guilds that lived in cities.
People never wardecced from their real guildstone because that would put their own crafters at risk.

Then they would proceeded to scout the city with unguilded characters to spot wardec victims and relogged the appropriate number of people to just steamroll them.

Which guilds live in Cities? Usually newer guilds. if any new guild managed to get some numbers they would get targetted for a veteran-guilds quick 5 min entertainment which would be devastating for the new guild.

"bUt wE oNlY usEd iT fOr sIeGes AnD rEaL wArs!" No you didnt you fkn liar.
Was that aimed at me?

When you say “cities” you mean the one city with anyone left, Tindrem? The map is fucking huge and to be forced for war they must have their stone placed in a house somewhere outside he city. If Tindrem is the problem then they aren’t shackled from within? “New guild” members are also not void from the other numerous methods I just mentioned to dodge griefers

In terms of untagged spies, they are lame, but don’t understand how the solution to untagged spies is to remove forced wardecs

I don’t think I ever saw a guild griefing a “noob” guild and we definitely did not do that. I don’t think you were accusing me of doing that now (you weren’t, were you?) but we didn’t use force wardecs for sieging since CoE and SUN, but we did use them for wardec pvp in Tindrem. We only ever forced on skif or RPK, or we were the guild being forced upon normally lol - you don’t (didn’t) have to siege to be at war with someone

Last edited:
Well thats great because you can still do consensual wars i think?
You can but nobody will. As I said above, we need provocation for fights to mean something, and that means forcing the hand

I don’t want to grief, I want to force a wardec. And I think that is what OP wants and his supporters want

Vaith

Are you and OP on the same side? If not, well there you go, wardec away!

Or do you want to wardec people who doesnt want wardecs? whats that called btw

Are you and OP on the same side? If not, well there you go, wardec away!

Or do you want to wardec people who doesnt want wardecs? whats that called btw
I have no idea who OP is, but I agree with him

I would like to force war on whoever I want to. I would also like anyone to force war on me regardless if I wanted them to or not. Which is what I think OP and his supporters also want

Out of curiosity - were you victim to a grief from a wardec guild?

Last edited: