Bringing Down the Brotherhood

Thread starter #1

Endigo

The desert grew dark while winds whipped up gusts of sand and snow in wild flurries. Snow in the desert?.. The men must have been close. I looked to the north and saw the lightning strike over the Stonewood tree. The operation had begun and I had limited time to proceed. Our plan was a simple one and our strike would be precise as well as unexpected. The Brotherhood held control of the resources surrounding Beth Jedda for too long. The people have had enough and this was our chance to bring justice to the Sarducaan province. For a group of miscreants, we seem to be pursuing noble causes in the way of our freedom to explore Myrland. I saddled up and headed out immediately for the keep. My horse's hooves kicked up dust in a trail of furious stamping as he sped off away from the city. I bolted across the sands and passed the Stonewood tree down the hill... The keep stood tall and intimidating in nature. My chest pounded in anticipation as I came up on the keep's protections.

As I came around the walls I found our team with smug smiles on as they had already taken down the east wall. What fools our enemies were, they had made too many mistakes and not enough precautions. The alert tower crumbled in only a few shots of our mangannons and we took aim at the keep itself. Mercenary mages threw fire balls from their posts and were met with flames of our own as well as a hail of arrows. Their screams fueled our bloodlust. A dire wolf made its way around the wall as I took aim and placed an arrow in its left eye. It dropped and lay limp by our molvas as they stomped on then devoured the body of the small beast. We joked and laughed as we admired our perfect execution that resulted in this exploitation. The Brotherhood had failed to adequately man their alert towers and we made quick work of the guardless area. With four mangannons up I stood and smiled as a gust of wind blew over my shoulders while the boulders flew overhead. Our mages worked diligently to keep our men healed but we barely even took any hits at all. This was an embarrassing attempt at a foothold and we were kicking ourselves for not destroying it sooner. We had destroyed their only alert tower capable of letting their men know what we were up to. This.. was a tremendous strike against the enemy's allied forces. Our hearts were full of pride watching the structures crumble before us. We exterminated the men that opposed us inside. As the enemy forces scattered and dissipated we smiled and shouted cries of victory! All that remained was some piles of rubble and still burning corpses. The sun poked through the holes in the remnants of the walls that once stood so tall. The Brotherhood was no more and we had dismantled the machine that tried to choke the desert itself. Our fury would be felt across the bridge in Myrland as well.. the home of our real troubles.. We kept our heads high as we moved around blowing up all the structures we could inside the walls. A new age had begun in Sarduccaa and we were heading for the remainder of the war in the main land. The enemy is heavy in numbers but lesser in skill and execution. We will rise above the ashes that have begun to fall on the lands and our will shall never break to the whims of those beneath us. We will break down the walls that hold the lands until the freedom of the people is felt throughout both continents!

Last edited:
The desert grew dark while winds whipped up gusts of sand and snow in wild flurries. Snow in the desert?.. The men must have been close. I looked to the north and saw the lightning strike over the Stonewood tree. The operation had begun and I had limited time to proceed. Our plan was a simple one and our strike would be precise as well as unexpected. The Brotherhood held control of the resources surrounding Beth Jedda for too long. The people have had enough and this was our chance to bring justice to the Sarducaan province. For a group of miscreants, we seem to be pursuing noble causes in the way of our freedom to explore Myrland. I saddled up and headed out immediately for the keep. My horse's hooves kicked up dust in a trail of furious stamping as he sped off away from the city. I bolted across the sands and passed the Stonewood tree down the hill... The keep stood tall and intimidating in nature. My chest pounded in anticipation as I came up on the keep's protections.

As I came around the walls I found our team with smug smiles on as they had already taken down the east wall. What fools our enemies were, they had made too many mistakes and not enough precautions. The alert tower crumbled in only a few shots of our mangannons and we took aim at the keep itself. Mercenary mages threw fire balls from their posts and were met with flames of our own as well as a hail of arrows. Their screams fueled our bloodlust. A dire wolf made its way around the wall as I took aim and placed an arrow in its left eye. It dropped and lay limp by our molvas as they stomped on then devoured the body of the small beast. We joked and laughed as we admired our perfect execution that resulted in this exploitation. The Brotherhood had failed to adequately man their alert towers and we made quick work of the guardless area. With four mangannons up I stood and smiled as a gust of wind blew over my shoulders while the boulders flew overhead. Our mages worked diligently to keep our men healed but we barely even took any hits at all. This was an embarrassing attempt at a foothold and we were kicking ourselves for not destroying it sooner. We had destroyed their only alert tower capable of letting their men know what we were up to. This.. was a tremendous strike against the enemy's allied forces. Our hearts were full of pride watching the structures crumble before us. We exterminated the men that opposed us inside. As the enemy forces scattered and dissipated we smiled and shouted cries of victory! All that remained was some piles of rubble and still burning corpses. The sun poked through the holes in the remnants of the walls that once stood so tall. The Brotherhood was no more and we had dismantled the machine that tried to choke the desert itself. Our fury would be felt across the bridge in Myrland as well.. the home of our real troubles.. We kept our heads high as we moved around blowing up all the structures we could inside the walls. A new age had begun in Sarduccaa and we were heading for the remainder of the war in the main land. The enemy is heavy in numbers but lesser in skill and execution. We will rise above the ashes that have begun to fall on the lands and our will shall never break to the whims of those beneath us. We will break down the walls that hold the lands until the freedom of the people is felt throughout both continents!
Can we have another rp story about the other keep that got blown up later same day? lol

Uskang

Cronite Supporter
My favorite part was talking about the overwelming seige defense when it actually was just poor bilthor the nicest guy in mo just on his MA on foot

Lacdanon

My favorite part was talking about the overwelming seige defense when it actually was just poor bilthor the nicest guy in mo just on his MA on foot
wasn't Bilthor part of that douchery with the house and guards right at tindrem gate?

djbthatsme

Blows up wrong keep owned by super chill dude. Because they did so leaves own keep undefended and loses it. Brag about winning outnumbered when actually only one guy defending. Brag about plan not known when actually was known for days ahead of time by even random noobs. Keep bragging about taking out keep that is immediately back up like nothing happened. Cool story bro.

@Lacdanon Na different guy. Bilthor is super chill, actually helped WARD get started and still helps our new players if ever needed. The dude literally gave me the armor off his back when I had a piece break fighting pve and helps my guild give new players free farming gear.