Springbok - 3
Cougar - 4
Brown Bear - 4
Razorback - 4
Chelus - 5
Horntail - 6
Snapping Turtle - 7
Terror Bird - 8
Is this supposed to mean that I can now sell animal carcasses directly to the vendor for those prices?

LE: nvm I just saw it said "The meats:" there. Was so happy :(

Hey guys, great game, i just started, have few questions,
1. where to find those spiderlings which drop silk and farmable with horse?
2. i started in Vadda and also have another char in Mo-Ki. Which mobs around those areas are good for farm? Pigs near Moh-Ki seem to me as easy target and fast farm, are they profitable or i shouldnt waste time on them?
3. plz help me to create char for butcher, which race, which age, size and etc?

StefanMC

Trial Member
2.in the vadda area your best bet would be wolves since they are very close. There are also springboks, bears and some belbuses but theya re a bit further.
In the Moh Ki area you can hunt springboks and bears, just follow the river south. There are also cougars and some razorbacks arround a FOR keep in the area (a large springbok spawn there too). The wisents to the east were very popular once.

The spiderlings hang around the donkeys in Toxai, tame a donkey let him step on them for you.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
The exact numbers for Spider queen is ...
It says you can learn more but I believe she drops Nitre if you learn the lore.
What are the parents of Nitre Lore? I tried Alchemical Mineralogy to 40 (reading further) but can't read Nitre Lore yet. Are Alchemical Dissolvents and Alchemy itself needed, too? And at which level?

No butcher would put more primary points into skills just to get Nitre, which can be picked at several places for free.

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
If anyone of you snugglepuffs still cannot see the pricetags, switch the damn forum skin already.

Note: Wisent meat has no price with Awakening expansion and there might be other changes, which i won't be updating. Also, i just realized i have missed to post info on the turtles, fuck.
Imo, there will be huge change with the coming of weapon/armor/material balance patches.

Talas

Trial Member
I'm compiling butchery yields information. May post it after the expected weapon/armor/material balance patches.

Thread starter #53

Viscount

Note: Wisent meat has no price with Awakening expansion and there might be other changes, which i won't be updating. Also, i just realized i have missed to post info on the turtles, fuck.
Imo, there will be huge change with the coming of weapon/armor/material balance patches.
I recorded that Wisent meat was worth no vendor-price (0c) before the Awakening. Have you found any other changes?

And Talas, that sounds great :]

Any information on Butchering Walker Carcasses or if they even can be, similar as well human corpse so on.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Walking Dead give about 5100 Bone Tissue, 290 Emalj and 1100 Meat (not possible to sell at vendor). Same for human carcasse.

Megnitons
give
meat
crepite
dense crepite

not sure on max yields as i don't have max lores for them yet

Status
Not open for further replies.