600 Horn Scale
1XX XXX

Manflayer

"New resource":
2200 Bone Tissue
600 Incisium
600 Horn Scale
1XX XXX
You might as well just say it, by the end of the week it will be common knowledge.

magitsu

Trial Member
Well by the end of the week no-one is actively looking any more and can be spoiled with knowledge. Now someone might be looking and wants to find the accurate info himself. But this is just that non-guildeds also know something and can plan accordingly instead of only keep (big) guilds hoarding all the knowledge/loot. We've already been boosted (too) much by tc goodies.

Manflayer

magitsu

Trial Member
Megnaton carcass has started to yield Pansar Carapace. So now you get it both from the straight drop and extraction.
Looks to be about 600 per stack at full lores. So higher level black might drop 600 staight and a full stack of carcass, which would yield another 600 when extracted. More importantly now your Pansar Carapace lore skill can be maxed by butchering, not only by making shields with it.

humble01

Megnaton carcass has started to yield Pansar Carapace. So now you get it both from the straight drop and extraction.
Looks to be about 600 per stack at full lores. So higher level black might drop 600 staight and a full stack of carcass, which would yield another 600 when extracted. More importantly now your Pansar Carapace lore skill can be maxed by butchering, not only by making shields with it.
What are your initial thoughts of Pansar Scale in regards to weight/quality?

magitsu

Trial Member
Hybrid gets more protection against blunt. 10 weight set could become very sought after. Mage still runs away from swings, not towards them, so it won't get the full benefit.
We've nearly maxed the skill on one armorcrafter so won't be long before we get final numbers.
Leveling that skill has been a pita though. The damn thing moves at a glacial pace.

humble01

10 weight set could become very sought after
That is pretty high but I knew that they were heavier than Plate Scales so I'm not sure what I was expecting. I imagine 9.99 weight sets would be useful if they ever made the stam penalty on heavy armors higher.

magitsu

Trial Member
No its not necessarily that heavy but if you use it on heavier armor types, maybe even mixes (with some steel pieces), with the intention of going 10 weight it's going to be very interesting.
More testing is needed because all of the scales supposedly were boosted a bit.

Too bad pansar carapace is sold for 1c / unit ...
Bone tissue level ... gg

DeyDey

Oghmium Supporter
Hybrid gets more protection against blunt. 10 weight set could become very sought after. Mage still runs away from swings, not towards them, so it won't get the full benefit.
We've nearly maxed the skill on one armorcrafter so won't be long before we get final numbers.
Leveling that skill has been a pita though. The damn thing moves at a glacial pace.

then go make warrior armor out of scales.

10k lyk carc gives
1800 bone tissue
700 horned scales
800 inc
2000 keeled scales
600 meat
5g 64s

meat is 3c

Thanks a lot Master Ninja,
I love how you include total value and meat price as well. :)
well it is the info you have on your OP so i just figured that was the format you wanted, i actually keep the totals for each mat from it too for my own list i have

Talos

Talos

Should be stickied

Talos

Talos

What about Ironfur? That in the game?

Occasionally dropped by event bosses or sitting in event chests. You can't extract it off the standard mobs in game afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.