CHAPTER 3, KHUTARA ARRIVES, THE LORD OF WAR. AZIDANO AND I ASSOCIATE. BORN MY GREAT PLAN.

Thread starter #1
Time passed between conflict and conflict. my reputation as a trader began to grow exponentially and with it my fortune. Gold came non-stop to my bag and my constant sale of products made me accumulate a large sum.
At that time I was still in ES, participating in what I was ordered, but increasingly I was more focused on my business. My ambition had grown and I could not stop observing ICH and its enormous wealth as an example to follow.
Then it came like a storm, from the south. Khutara, the ancient warlord of KOTO, a venerable warrior guild, returned to myrland accompanied by his men. Khutara was a relentless, methodical and efficient leader in war. Like almost all warlords, Khutara, had no idea of managing a guild's economy, but being fair to him, he was the best general I saw. He was a proven leader, efficient and capable of leading a battle with great courage. A true captain and a first class warrior. He was a belligerent man and I quickly realized that war would come with him.
So I set out to take every possible benefit for myself.
At that time ES had a tense neighborhood with ELI, a very rich guild that was associated with ID, a powerful and legendary house, of incalculable wealth. Even so, there was no threat of war.

Then a curious business opportunity arose. A powerful guild that I will call "X" · had an interest in the lands of ELI.
I had important business with them and I assured them that I could move the threads to help expel ELI from their lands and help install them to them in exchange for a significant amount for me.
They made the payment of 10,000g and I started working on my plan.
The first thing I did was to install a small villa in the middle of the territory of ELI, ensuring that it was a small commercial station of my property. While doing that, an associate (whose name I cannot reveal) gave ELI the information that this villa was an ES station. I had rushed to offer my ES friends the use of the villa, so that ELI explorers would see people entering ES enter. That increased the tension between the two guilds and rumors of an imminent siege soon began.

ELI was linked to ID. And I knew that Khutara hated ID intensely so when the tension between ELI and ES exploded, the lords of ES, worried, claim for Khutara's support, so as not to see themselves without allies. I voted in favor of this alliance by faking reluctance, while obtaining the army I needed to destroy ELI.
I used part of the payment I received from Guild X to help ES finance the impending war as I rushed to generate more chaos, contacting ELI with a false identity. I assured them that I had information that ES and KOTO were going to harass them imminently and that I could reveal information about them leaving the enemy high command in exchange for the correct amount.
I didn't get ELI to fall into the trap, but one of them provided me with payment for my false information of 3 pansar scales stacks.

I decided to give them some real information to strengthen the relationship and let them know when ES launched a small attack against an outpost they were building. To make sure that ES did not lose the battle, at the same time I told them that an informant had warned me that ELI knew we were going and that they were waiting for us. It's called KOTO and a huge contigent group that surpassed ELI in battle.

I kept generating more conflict by making another bold move. At that time I was trying to create my own bank, but my liquidity was not yet enough, so I began to interact with Azidano and ICH, requesting significant sums. At that time my reputation as a smuggler and merchant had grown a lot and Azidano generously put large flows at my disposal. Immediately contact all the unions involved in the war (including ID and ELI ajaj) to offer financing.
My system was simple. I obtained flows from Azidano and offered 2% more expensive loans to get a profit for me while stirring up the war and chaos in Myrland.

Until you bring them to ruin and destruction.
Use the flows of Azidano in a hurry, trying to provoke more houses to enter the war. There were many small guilds without equipment or leadership that roamed the cities, anxious for an opportunity for loot and glory, so I tried to move everywhere, causing them to enter the war. He moved the chips as fast as he could, while claiming to be a harmless trader.

Now I had a triple identity. I wasn't just Ibarruri, the trader. Not only was Stenko the loyal man of arms of ES.
I was an instigator, a spy and a conspirator. I saw the poverty in the streets of Tindrem to the people wandering and I thought:
"I must destroy the old world, I must break the great houses"
From that moment on, it was my only real objective in Myrland.

Some guilds took my gold and my help and began to position themselves in the war. It was soon bursting, when skirmishes between ELI ID ES KOTO QUAD and many other guilds increased wildly.
Finally the war exploded. A wild, brutal war that would only see its end when the imperial bureaucracy finally repaired the bridge to Sarduca and the defeated guilds emigrated there in search of a respite.

The war was terribly long and I quickly realized that it would not be so easy to take advantage of the situation.
I tried to infiltrate ID, but it turned out to be an airtight guild. From the beginning of the war the wealth was with
ID and the ability in the fight with KOTO. In the middle of the war, ES and KOTO merged and ESKO was created,
a coalition that I supported glad to see how everything got even more complicated.
It was then that the great battle of the vada valley broke out. I never knew what it was actually called (I call it that) but it was the biggest battle I saw in the MO. Something more than 120-130 people were killed before my eyes, in a huge coalition that grouped all the houses involved. Many of those who fought carried ICH weapons.

I had bought a lot of weapons from Ichorus at a good price and sold them to the guilds that were fighting at a higher price, looking to get a slice. I did the same with potions and other things that I didn't make but bought and sold for profit. The battle was long and bloody and after hours of fighting it ended with the total defeat of ESKO's enemies.

I do not contribute much to the fight and from my horse I limited myself to observe the situation and analyze the events.
I helped Bomex and the other members of ES to loot all the huge loot. I still remember with surprise to see the members of QUAD, who had fought at our side on that day, loot the bodies of the fallen like birds of prey, despite being famous for their legendary wealth.

Battles like these increased the anger and hatred of the houses against each other extending the war.
For me it was a great pleasure to receive messages from lords, who had previously been arrogant and derogatory to me, seeking funding after months of struggle. Many were broke and needed funds, which I hasten to get from everywhere to stir up the war and increase the depletion of houses.

From the first moment I knew that ESKO would lose the war. Few members of this collition had adequate funds to sustain a war, hire mercenaries, pay for equipment, horses and weapons and quickly the capital evaporated. Only blood, bomex and I could put a certain economic capacity on the table, although I was reluctant to splurge my gold foolishly as I saw defeat coming.

Finally the ELI resistance in their lands and the wealth they possessed allowed them to endure 3 sieges followed by ESKO, of which I was part.
The exhaustion finally came and with the paralysis.
With many fallen in combat, missing and with Khutara announced their withdrawal, the defeat and end of ES was a fact.

There I understood that the time had come to think about myself and although I had managed to get some large houses of some importance destroyed, my success had not been complete.

I understood that a new force was needed to create the final war, the great war that would destroy the great houses and their arrogant lords. So take advantage of my good relationship with Azidano, I explained my situation and offered to welcome me to ICH, given my success as a trader.

There would begin the most important stage of my story in Myrland, where I would be closer to reaching my goals.
I know that many would consider my ideas crazy and crazy but why should I think otherwise? I never believed that in the guilds as such, I never believed in their policies and never wanted to be a puppet in their hands.
All I wanted was always to see his world fall to replace it with one more suited to my interests.

In the next chapter I will talk about the dissolution of ES and my arrival at ICH.

Last edited:

Apsalar

Trial Member
You did exactly what the banksters do. Simple as that. Well played.

Fuckin epic bro. I would like to say I didnt think you were as conniving as this and I’m impressed. Thanks again for the transfer you did for me of ridiculous amounts of cron a while back.

Thread starter #5
Fuckin epic bro. I would like to say I didnt think you were as conniving as this and I’m impressed. Thanks again for the transfer you did for me of ridiculous amounts of cron a while back.

I remember your order. It was a pleasure to transport your cronite. Don't worry, I was very safe, 4 qualified assassins protected me hahahaha. It was impossible for him to get lost. I always hired the best killers for large commissions, like yours. Unfortunately, many of those old friends have already left Myrland. I hope they come back (MO2)

I remember your order. It was a pleasure to transport your cronite. Don't worry, I was very safe, 4 qualified assassins protected me hahahaha. It was impossible for him to get lost. I always hired the best killers for large commissions, like yours. Unfortunately, many of those old friends have already left Myrland. I hope they come back (MO2)
I trusted you from your reputation and you didn’t let me down brother. You are a man of your word and that is hard to find nowadays.

Yeah we all have friends from mo that refuse to come back and honestly I’m not till mo2 but the game is/was one of a kind.

lies and lies and more lies, all your history is false, but well who cares hahahaha

Thread starter #8
lies and lies and more lies, all your history is false, but well who cares hahahaha
nah, all is true. I not worried for your trolling coment kranick.