[CIE] !NEW COMERCIAL AND FINANCIAL GUILD BEGIN THE JOURNEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
¡CIE BEGINS ITS JOURNEY!
As recently announced, I have abandoned the small commercial guild DUPP
to start my own project in Myrland and Sarduca
It's my opportunity to develop my own ideas and try to meet new goals.
I'm really happy to say that things are going quite well at the moment.
I guess the beginning is always difficult but I think starting from scratch will make it even more fun!;) So I step to present my project at all.
The name of my new trade guild will be:
CIE (commercial intercontinental emporium)
CIE born with a vocation to engage financial and trade relations with all the clans no difference.
The non-military intervention in political conflicts, their total focus on trade and finance and the scrupulous respect for all players and clans will be your cover letter and its main feature from this time.
WHAT IS CIE?

CIE is a trade guild while a company.We work in the commercial field, especially in mining, the sale of products and the financial sector (loans, insurance etc.)
My bank is already operating in the forum but as time passes offer more services and proposals to help the players. Everything that happens to me!
WHAT IS THE POLITICAL STATUS?

CIE will be a neutral institution, which was related diplomatic and economically with all clans without exception, regardless of their style of play.
CIE will never be involved in military operations or endorse militarily or politically to any clan or alliance. Maintain a scrupulous neutrality nor any trade will be wrapped in heavy weapons and ammunition (catapults boulders etc) with any clan.

Neither CIE nor any of its members attacking players and their assets and solve all problems in the game using diplomacy, economic agreements and dialogue.
I am at the disposal of all the clans for any question, proposal or business proposition.

Obviously I am founder of CIE I will be their representative on the forum and publishes our ads, offers and others, just as he used to do in DUPP.
As my team leaves forming I will report of which is the function of each of the members and what services we offer.
If you need to talk to CIE I will be at your disposal all the time.
Thanks!;)

Thread starter #3

Strilan

Exalted Member
Good luck.

Thread starter #5
Thread starter #7

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
I thought it was DUPP that forced that ridiculous formatting on you, but it seems you are doing it on your own accord.

Thread starter #11
Thread starter #12
Thread starter #13
I thought it was DUPP that forced that ridiculous formatting on you, but it seems you are doing it on your own accord.
I do not understand your comment or meaning, but anyway thanks for your interest. At your service.

Thread starter #14
Thread starter #15
Glad to hear your going higher and making a better name for yourself in MO.

Now wheres my damn steel!

:D
jeje. Need steel finally? what stack number?;)

Another ES sub-guild! This aggression is getting out of hand.

Good luck with your business.

Oh I noticed that there are more gold coins in your signature than mine. Usually that would get you war-decced but since I have scaled back my merchant activities I will let it slide this time.

Thread starter #17
Another ES sub-guild! This aggression is getting out of hand.

Good luck with your business.

Oh I noticed that there are more gold coins in your signature than mine. Usually that would get you war-decced but since I have scaled back my merchant activities I will let it slide this time.
jaja;) Thanks Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.