Cooking for the Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.. I'll do Dairy Products then, it leaves me room for Creature Control, so I can get a good molva on him aswell :) Thanks for the information and help. I might be back with more questions later :3

Arthropod produce not needed for a butcher imo.

Consider also doing extractions on your cook to get needed secondaries to 100, e.g. press corn for botanical oils, grind grains to max agrostology etc. Once thats done ditch the extraction skills and let your alchemist do it thereafter for max yields.

Arthropod produce not needed for a butcher imo.

Consider also doing extractions on your cook to get needed secondaries to 100, e.g. press corn for botanical oils, grind grains to max agrostology etc. Once thats done ditch the extraction skills and let your alchemist do it thereafter for max yields.
I see, i was planning on doing something similiar, but that might work better. Alchemist was definately gunna have the extraction skills

So, one last question haha. What is the Alchemy Dissolvements and Petrology part of the list for? Is it for extraction or for lore. Also what in cooking can take advantage of these skills?

I see, I forgot i already asked that, haha. I was tired this morning when i asked it.. So is the fuel important when smoking and spitturning items?

Thread starter #307

Golgotha

To use the smoker, you need more than 10% fuel in the ingredient list.

You can use a fuel in a spit with the same method to get specific styles of cooking and named items, though you do not have to.

I see, so the type of fuel doesnt really matter? Or do they do specific things like HoT or ALC too?

Thread starter #309

Golgotha

Different fuels have differing effects, yes. Woods can be used as fuels as well.

Ill stick to woods then, I just dont have the character space to be able to get all of those with my butcher haha, I want to keep my mage and fighter. Looks like no dissolvements for me.. Thanks so much for the information ^^

Health Nourishment Food

HN Food can be approached a few different ways. The standard in which you will compared to though, is Ambrosial Raw Pig. This comes from cold prepped meat from the domestic pig.

Soph/HN for Ambro Pig 27/29.
How did you find the exact numbers for the Soph/HN? I just recently got into cooking and am currently leveling taste identification in order to experiment with recipes. Are the numbers based off of something... Data Mining?? Or is there some way to read it from sliders.

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
How did you find the exact numbers for the Soph/HN? I just recently got into cooking and am currently leveling taste identification in order to experiment with recipes. Are the numbers based off of something... Data Mining?? Or is there some way to read it from sliders.
You'd know if you read the full guide.
There's a autohotkey program that tells you based off of sliders.

You'd know if you read the full guide.
There's a autohotkey program that tells you based off of sliders.
Oh, I saw that at the bottom of it, I read through the AHK program and since I don't know programming it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. So thats what it does? I'll have to find that in the guide. Thanks :)

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
Oh, I saw that at the bottom of it, I read through the AHK program and since I don't know programming it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. So thats what it does? I'll have to find that in the guide. Thanks :)
You open it, you adjust it from the begging of the slider and move the other end to the arrow, it then gives a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.