Cooking for the Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does advanced cooking make the food better or only allow you more slots (which is currently bugged)?

pretty sure it only affects the sophistication on the resulting food. maybe someday it will also add more slots. actually, I think the added slots were working correctly prior to the ui revamp... tho i may be remembering wrong.

-barcode

Thread starter #62

Golgotha

With the levels of SHMS we can create now in food, I cannot wait until they actually fix that bug and we get full access to the cooking slots.

And yes, there was a time when the slots were usable prior to the UI revamp like you stated.

its been a long time since i tested but when i did, yes it only affected sophistication on the food. Possible its changed since then, its been several months.

-barcode

yes

Update on Growthfood:
You cannot gain Size if you do not have attribute points available (minusing attribs doesnt work).
Only option atm is to gain statloss count and die ^^

Wow thats crazy! Amazing information guys.

EDIT: Sounds like you almost have to prepare for growth, eh? Same goes for shrinkage mayhaps?
No, shrinkage is easier as it gives attribute points

MrB

Silver Supporter
Great post! Im gonna start cooking myself because of this lol :D

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
I really loving this cooking thing and going around nave collecting food.
Have any of you guys tried using rose water?
I would guess that would be high sophistication instead of water,I told my friend who cooks aswell and he never thought about it so wondering if anybody else tried and good outcome?

Prag

Would you know the type classification (e.g. Oil, liquid, meat, etc) of peculiar edibles e.g. Copper coins, Argus, Skadite, Pyropite, Cotton, Silk etc?

Najwalaylah

Honored Member
Would you know the type classification (e.g. Oil, liquid, meat, etc) of peculiar edibles e.g. Copper coins, Argus, Skadite, Pyropite, Cotton, Silk etc?
Also, some of those things yield edible results, but some substances are actually inedible, as in the game won't even let you try to eat them. It's fun to get Textile / Cotton or Metallurgy / Cuprum Lore that way, though.

Rillas

Suggestion, can you change the font color of the text within the spoiler tags to something darker?
Quite annoying to have to select the text everytime I need to look something up ^^

Thread starter #77

Golgotha

I was not aware the writing was overly light, or did not show up for some. Must be due to the diff forum templates. I will look into that for sure.

Edit: Since it is all writing in the same colored font.. a question, is it just the spoiler text? Does putiing it into a spoiler change the color? Wasnt aware...

Rillas

Edit: Since it is all writing in the same colored font.. a question, is it just the spoiler text? Does putiing it into a spoiler change the color? Wasnt aware...
When using the Mortal Online Legacy template (assuming most people use this) the default font color is light gray. The light gray text doesn't blend in well with the light yellow background color from the spoiler.

The other templates (XenForo Light / Mortal Online) have default black font color which does work for everything including text inside spoilers.

If you manually change the font color of text within spoilers to black it'll work for all templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.