Corona Civica Awarded to the Company of Tindrem

Thread starter #1
Everyday citizens of Tindrem are shocked as they turn and cluster around a speaker they have not seen in years. It was additionally surprising that Favonius Cornelius wore a traditional toga of state, as opposed to the robes of the Abbot.

"People of Tindrem hear me! Many great philosophers and poets have opined on what it means to be a citizen of Tindrem. I believe that the core trait of a true loyal subject of the Emperor is perseverance. An absolute stubborn tenacity against all odds. The heart is tested to the extreme under these conditions, but a heart of the true can withstand any heat.

The hearts of the Company of Tindrem are made of such stuff. When rebels and rapscallions threatened the walls of our fair city, the Company of Tindrem stood firm against all odds.

As a Lord of the Tindremic Empire, it is my pleasure and duty to award the Company of Tindrem the Corona Civica, one of the highest honors of our people. My the brave members of this company stand as an example to future generations of what loyalty and perseverance looks like."

grendel

On the behalf of the Company of Tindrem, I humbly thank the true tindremic lords for this honor.

But let it be known that this honor hardly belong to the original cadres of the Company of Tindrem.
It was not the pure tindremene original four CoT cadres who won the civil war, it was the people of the eeta caste who rallied to our banner.
The civil war was won and the pretender ousted by the Thursars, Alvarins, Khurites, Sidoians and Sarducaans of the eeta.
Most of them outcasts and criminals.
When the Tyrant took power, most of the high lords and purebreed tindremenes did nothing but sit on their balconys sipping wine, looking down on the bloody spectacle below.
These eeta, are the people who rightly deserve this honor.

This amazing civil courage displayed by these men and women of all the different races and species saved the empire and it also made the Company of Tindrem abandon its arrogant and specicist politics for good.

The man who defeated Komodor the Tyrant, Exacutioner, was a known murderer and criminal.

The man who, naked and armed only with a risaraxe, humiliated and defeated the mounted and tung clad Ibarruri, was a Thursar.

All pure tindremenes should reflect on this fact whenever they consider insulting any member of the eeta.

signed
Monica, upstanding citizen
and former captain in the Company of Tindrem

The civil war was won and the pretender ousted by the Thursars, Alvarins, Khurites, Sidoians and Sarducaans of the eeta.

The man who, naked and armed only with a risaraxe, humiliated and defeated the mounted and tung clad Ibarruri, was a Thursar
I save this statement and add it to the Khurite golden archive, one more proof on the measure of Courage - greatness and Strength of my people, one more proof That you can't win a war without a thursars or Khurite " or both in one ;) "

With respect. You havent autority for condecorate COT. I remember you that last legal ruler, komodor I, in public statmen, declare COT terrorist organization and declare COT ilegal.
I was the hand of Komodor and create the public document. COT atack inocents civilian. Make terrorist action, and kill tindrem civilian. They atack too Komodor militia y kill tindrem soldiers. They join to coup agains legal goberment of komodor. I remember you komodor was rhe first emperor elected for myrland populus.
COT terrorist take founds of power houses for atack Komodor.
For moment we havent goberment, so COT still is terrorist ilegal organisation.
In my opinion you havent autority for remove the komodor order. Is strange see one guy that said be a tindremic lord suport one organistion that kill tindrem people and atack legitimal myrland goberment.

When i was hand of emperor komodor i donate myrland populust around 50.000 gold coins. Gift weapons, armors, food, drink, potions, horses etc...all it for free for help people in myrland survive. In response my good work, COT atack me and recruit one horde of mercenarys for atack and destroy the Tindrem goberment estructure.
If you said are a tindremic lord why not offer civical crown the people that work for tindrem populus?
i never lisem Komodor I speak about give you lord tittle.

Last edited:
On the behalf of the Company of Tindrem, I humbly thank the true tindremic lords for this honor.

But let it be known that this honor hardly belong to the original cadres of the Company of Tindrem.
It was not the pure tindremene original four CoT cadres who won the civil war, it was the people of the eeta caste who rallied to our banner.
Most of them outcasts and criminals.
When the Tyrant took power, most of the high lords and purebreed tindremenes did nothing but sit on their balconys sipping wine, looking down on the bloody spectacle below.
These eeta, are the people who rightly deserve this honor.

This amazing civil courage displayed by these men and women of all the different races and species saved the empire and it also made the Company of Tindrem abandon its arrogant and specicist politics for good.

The man who defeated Komodor the Tyrant, Exacutioner, was a known murderer and criminal.

The man who, naked and armed only with a risaraxe, humiliated and defeated the mounted and tung clad Ibarruri, was a Thursar.

All pure tindremenes should reflect on this fact whenever they consider insulting any member of the eeta.

signed
Monica, upstanding citizen
and former captain in the Company of Tindrem
Jaja i remember you that i kill you in war around 50 times xd. And you was in steel armor. Xdd is true komodor renunce cronw. But komodor army win a lot of battles. You know it is true.

@Favonius Cornelius The reward should be Some Cron weapons and Armor for the remaining members of the Company, though a Chest of gold will do :cool:
You will can be all it, if you work for myrland populus. If i elected emperor i planing one age of properity for all. The citizens in tindrem will move with oghium armors and all will have lots od gold in pockets

Dalacor

It feels like when Firefly was cancelled and I knew I would never see a new episode and people tried to tell me it was ok as the story would continue in graphic novels. Its never ok and its never the same. Sometimes you just have to move on!

In all of those mad ramblings, the only piece of truth is that you spent 50k gold. The rest of it is you being delusional.
You said not is truth i defeat you a lot of times? I remeber exactly a lot of battles where you are COT run and defeat. You said it is false?

It feels like when Firefly was cancelled and I knew I would never see a new episode and people tried to tell me it was ok as the story would continue in graphic novels. Its never ok and its never the same. Sometimes you just have to move on!
Jaja good point. Be trust in my. Next episode incoming! Jaja

Thread starter #12
Aw man why you have to bring up Firefly. I’m still mad about it. I refuse to let go.