Creative survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Dsn

Honored Member
Creative survival(sub skill of survival or a better name) or just the skill Survival (eather of them intended to be secondary or at least i hope so) gives you the ability to do basic crafting of anything depending on your relative position in the world the output is affected.

With this skill you would be able to produce basic weapons and armor and i hope in the future rafts/kanus too

As i said your position in the world and also skill affect what you can craft with this skill.

For exsample

With the position jungle you would be able to craft

1 skill
Wildman's wood club
Wildman's wood stick
Throwing rocks(if throwing ever gets invented)

10 skill
Wildman's leaf clothes

30 skill
Wildman's wood speer
Wildman's wood shortbow
Wildman's wood arrows
Wildman's branch shield

40 skill
Wildman's staff(is actualy a magic staff but untill that is possible just a blunt weapon)
Wildman's stone arrows

50 skill
Wildman's stone club(wood and stone)
Wildman's stone axe(wood and stone)(can be used as tool axe)
Wildman's stone pick(wood and stone)(can be used as a pick)
Wildman's stone spear(stone atached to the tip of wood stick)
Wildman's wood longbow
Wildman's feather hat(if near a bird spown)
Wildman's fine wood shield
Row clay pots

70 skill
Wildman's poisoned arrows

80 skill
Wildman's sharp stone arrows

95 skill
Wildman's deadly poisend arrows

and more

Desert

20 skill
Throwing rocks

50 skill
Sandman's shorbow

70 skill
Sandman's longbow
Sandman's stone axe(wood and stone)(can be used as tool axe)
Sandman's stone pick(wood and stone)(can be used as a pick)

Near bone or carcass in inv(if carcass, crafting uses up carcass) opens up

20 skill
Bone club

50 skill
Leather/hide armor(if carcass)

70 skill
Bone spear
Bone armor
Bone arrows

80 skill
Bone staff(is actualy a magic staff but untill that is possible just a blunt weapon)

Glaciar

30 skill
Ice club
Throwable icicles
90 skill
Ice spear

OC special locatione can have special crafting optiones.
@hint hint@
standing near a dragon bone(specail location)
Dragon bone weapon/armor/...

Also none of the crafted armor and weapons isnt as good as the civilisation crafted(sometimes better then npc crafted stuff but not as good as player crafted) ones but at least it doesnt use up materials.

Open to ideas for improval and creative feedback.

ps. you dont need book to learn it but there are books
the skills include

Wildman crafting
Wildman weapon crafting
Wildman fletchery
Wildman armor crafting

Sandman crafting
Sandman weapon crafting
Sandman fletchery
Sandman armor crafting

ice crafting.

and other.

The idea of local items is cool and we really do need to be able to make pickaxes, clothing and arrows. But the the lvl system does not fit the way most other things work in MO.

I really dont care for this type of crafting systems where you just gain a couple new things at the different tiers. It seems pretty hollow. This is one of the main things that turns me off of other games.

Thread starter #3

Dsn

Honored Member
The idea of local items is cool and we really do need to be able to make pickaxes, clothing and arrows. But the the lvl system does not fit the way most other things work in MO.

I really dont care for this type of crafting systems where you just gain a couple new things at the different tiers. It seems pretty hollow. This is one of the main things that turns me off of other games.
well actualy those are the min lvls you need to gain that skill.
but i didnt want to name evry skill so i named just 1.
Wildman crafting
Wildman weapon crafting
Wildman fletchery
Wildman armor crafting

Sandman crafting
Sandman weapon crafting
Sandman fletchery
Sandman armor crafting

ice crafting.

ecetera.

and if they add it it will not be the same as i suggested it there will be small differences.

well actualy those are the min lvls you need to gain that skill.
but i didnt want to name evry skill so i named just 1.

and if they add it it will not be the same as i suggested it there will be small differences.
Ah.. got ya. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thread starter #5

Dsn

Honored Member

Incarnadine

Interesting idea but I'd rather see normal fletching for arrows in first and poisoned mechanics for normal weapons/arrows first

It is stupid when you die in jungle and must run naked coz just can't find\buy bags for horse-you can tame horse, u can kill lizard with worm sword, but that stupid bags.....And that shit with bags-good way to grief. Someone can kill your horse, steal your bags and you will be like idiot in jungle with bow, new horse and without bags. Mb some secondary skill for craft bags from skin, leather of other? I don't think what craftable bags kill MO system, it just will be helpfull.

Thread starter #9

Dsn

Honored Member

deama12

Trial Member
It is stupid when you die in jungle and must run naked coz just can't find\buy bags for horse-you can tame horse, u can kill lizard with worm sword, but that stupid bags.....And that shit with bags-good way to grief. Someone can kill your horse, steal your bags and you will be like idiot in jungle with bow, new horse and without bags. Mb some secondary skill for craft bags from skin, leather of other? I don't think what craftable bags kill MO system, it just will be helpfull.
Yeah, I like the idea of craftable bags, they won't be as roomy as the ones available now, but at least you'll be able to have them :p. Maybe add like 5 or 6 slots to the custom crafted bags?

Also, I would suggest adding some more things to craft at the higher tears, for wildmen: incisium weaponry (better than stone), incisium armours (better than leather armours, mmm... about twice as good as the graveyard stuff?).

I think I'd also like to see f2p players being able to advance these skills to 100.

Thread starter #11

Dsn

Honored Member
Yeah, I like the idea of craftable bags, they won't be as roomy as the ones available now, but at least you'll be able to have them :p. Maybe add like 5 or 6 slots to the custom crafted bags?

Also, I would suggest adding some more things to craft at the higher tears, for wildmen: incisium weaponry (better than stone), incisium armours (better than leather armours, mmm... about twice as good as the graveyard stuff?).

I think I'd also like to see f2p players being able to advance these skills to 100.
umm wildmen's crfating doesnt include bone as material because the workbench is hands stone and another but it is covered by the bone crafting part(not named at the moment) , also the things are ment to be crafted without lores IN has lores so i dont think it can be done without them.

deama12

Trial Member
umm wildmen's crfating doesnt include bone as material because the workbench is hands stone and another but it is covered by the bone crafting part(not named at the moment) , also the things are ment to be crafted without lores IN has lores so i dont think it can be done without them.
oh, ok then.

Thread starter #13

Dsn

Honored Member
maybe
Wildmens bone weapon crafting.
Sandmans bone weapon crafting.
it is still regional.

but still no outside materials exsept carcass and that only for bone/leather crafting when there isnt bone near you.

deama12

Trial Member
maybe
Wildmens bone weapon crafting.
Sandmans bone weapon crafting.
it is still regional.

but still no outside materials exsept carcass and that only for bone/leather crafting when there isnt bone near you.
Cacass have bones don't they? Emalj? Put it on the list :)

Thread starter #15

Dsn

Honored Member
Cacass have bones don't they? Emalj? Put it on the list :)
bone includes all bones.

maybe if they named it [animal] bone [stuff crafted]
Compadon bone weapon then it would mostly be made out of IN.

i also hinted

deama12

Trial Member
bone includes all bones.

maybe if they named it [animal] bone [stuff crafted]
Compadon bone weapon then it would mostly be made out of IN.

i also hinted
You have dragons in this game?

Thread starter #17

Dsn

Honored Member
Status
Not open for further replies.